Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Business Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed (685 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
My sister would like to know the type of business she can do using a Lit Ace bus.

Kindly drop your suggestions. Thank you
Re: Business Ideas Needed by maclatunji: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2010
It is obvious now. Get an honest young driver and start a minibus hire service. Remember to send me my consultancy fee when the money starts rolling in.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by knice(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper & many more is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford its start-up capital. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits, opportunities and valuable Information you would require/07033097160.Goodbye.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2010
Your suggestions are noted.

@maclatunji

My sister does not like transport business at all. More suggestions are welcome.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by maclatunji: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2010
Isn't that sad. In that case she should sell the bus and re-invest the business in another enterprise. Ice block business is not bad @ all. Or she can start a tailoring shop and there is my favourite a business centre.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
Sad? How?
Re: Business Ideas Needed by curioscat: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
femmy kemmy send me an email on
rukky8260@yahoo.com
I hav a biz proposition that she might subscribe to
Re: Business Ideas Needed by andykarry: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
YOU CAN NOW CALL 24/7,EVEN FOR 365 DAYS IN A YEAR FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Many will wonder how possible this is.But i am very sorry this is true.you ca now call without considering the number of minutes you are spending.you call whenever you like;day or night.This is designed for any class of individual.The secret therein is that you dont have to spend much on calls anymore!do you wonder all the time about your expenses on calling your family members,employees or employers etc.This is the solution to you not wasting money anymore.Do you really think you dont want this?EVERYBODY NEEDS IT!

IT'S A VERY SPECIAL KIND OF LINE CALLED GLO-CLOSED USER GROUP.You can form your own network as u wish.It may be for your company or organisation.It may even be for your family alone.The network can be extened to any limit.just make sure they all have this Closed User Group(CUG).You only pay a retal of N1000 per month.Calls from your CUG to GLO is N10 but to other networks,it's just N12.INTERNATIONAL calls go for just N10!You dont wanna miss this!!!!!!!You ant get it from retail shops bit only from GLO agents around Nigeria.It goes for just N5000 only!!!!!!!! to order call ANDREW on 08078894785 or 08182643638.CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Business Ideas Needed by mexo4real(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
If you wish to buy products online please visit www.openshops.biz, Thank you
Re: Business Ideas Needed by mexo4real(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Get your own website from www.openshops.biz
Re: Business Ideas Needed by maclatunji: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2010
FunmyKemmy:

Sad? How?
It is sad when your sister hates the business that she is best prepared to do. She already has a bus. All she needs to do is to get an honest driver an wait for neighbours to hire it for parties and other functions. With some smart marketing she can make between N10,000-N15,000 Per week and you are asking me if that is sad that she does not want to do it. I know you are intelligent so you get my drift. Right?
Re: Business Ideas Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
Thanks to you all.

@ curios cat

Kindly share your ideas here. Thank you.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by mexo4real(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2010
visit www.openshops.biz to shop for onlineproducts
You can also get your own website in this wegsite, Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ceramic Plates And Cups For Sale-wholesales / Where Do I Serve? / Some Nigerian Politicans Have More Than This Assetspremier League - Abramovich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.