Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! (15190 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire / I May Quit Super Eagles After AFCON - Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by prinsam30: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pls my guy don't be like Messi oooo, my advice to u is that, help them qualify for the nation's cup and World Cup then u can retire without playing in those tournaments is as simple as that biko
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by naptu2: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fake news

Jude Ighalo has not reversed his decision
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
WHO CARES?

WE DO NOT EVEN NEED HIM IN THE SUPER EAGLE?

HE IS ONE OF THOSE INEXPERIENCE PLAYER CUM TIRED LEGS !

Na who epp?
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nobody is indispensable

Nobody
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by bamasite(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
He is welcome back
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by thesicilian: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nigerians are very proud people. Undoubtedly the best striker Nigeria has had in a long time and you guys are talking as if you have an alternative for him. He's very much welcome back and I'm happy he made the decision to reverse this retirement.
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by deltateam: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
bongo4real:
Why coming back when we don already say goodbye?

Oya collect back your goodbye now.

Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by owila4luv(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
every true football fan in Nigeria Loves You. especially the ones with the spirit of sportmanship not those amateur that think football is all about winning. #welcomeback
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by shege45: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ighalo is confused
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Christain32es: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Starhearts: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
D guy is high on weed
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by foster212: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ighalo for 2021 AFCON.
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by naptu2: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire
https://www.nairaland.com/5312439/jude-ighalo-not-reversed-decision
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Gforce2019: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ighalo is not .needed in our national team. Let him go .

It's better for him to go now than for him to go and a bad note
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Gforce2019: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Nigerians are very proud people. Undoubtedly the best striker Nigeria has had in a long time and you guys are talking as if you have an alternative for him. He's very much welcome back and I'm happy he made the decision to reverse this retirement.

I'm sure you don't know what you are saying by saying ighalo is the best striker Nigeria has.
It's better he leaves now when the ovation is low than to leave with disgrace.
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Alfredah01: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
If he wants to resign let him resign make other your blood spring up come showcase their talents, Nigeria is full of talents it’s just that politics just full everywhere
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Onigbindemmd: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Supereagles players are caused
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by RTSC: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
He is a family man.
He needs the money.
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Bawofss(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
copying fake goat, wen d real goat neva retire.... CR7 till 40
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by eki2000(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
kponkedenge:
I called him directly to tell him not to..... I know some of you may doubt though.
He also said people have been calling him too.
Cheif!
Re: Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles! by Messicruzzy2: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Bayern vs Madrid 3-1 Highlights and Goals ICC match played this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8McEqeJxQw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial / Court Orders Arrest Of Pinnick, Other NFF Officials Over Fraud Allegations / Super Eagles Players Train In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.