Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows (1425 Views)

Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. / Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams is not pleased with the current state of the nation, especially, regarding the activities of marauding herdsmen in country, who carry on without any caution. Aare Gani Adams, The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland Aare Adams, in this no holds barred interview with Vanguard, takes a swipe at former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for saying that Fulani herdsmen should not be condemned, describing Tinubu’s remarks as uncalled for. The generalissimo of Yorubaland also expressed anger over the disturbing activities of the herdsmen. He warned that the resort to self help may be the last option if urgent steps are not taken to address the state of insecurity in the country. He also speaks on other burning national issues. Excerpts: Angry reactions have greeted the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunri, daughter of Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti. What signal is this sending and what should be done to address this? I think any well meaning Nigerian, who loves this country will be angry with the situation because the killings have been a continuous exercise despite the fact that Sister Funke was a daughter of a prominent Nigerian and leader of the Yoruba, Pa Fasoranti. Many people have been killed and while we were trying to find solution to this burning issue, another bombshell was thrown at us. I was on a trip to Kenya, Uganda and Mali and I had to cut short the trip because I was supposed to return to Nigeria on Friday, July 19, but because of the incident, I had to re-route my schedule and returned to the country on Monday, July 15. ..Details

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/were-conscious-of-war-will-react-if-killings-continue-gani-adams/

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Henry22(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Officialgarri: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
We are not fighting any war. Do not issue empty threats on our behalf undecided

If perhaps, you want to go into war using your immediate family members, who do you intend to fight with?
Please we are not chest beaters and don't make us look like one angry
Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
This people are neither here or there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Ofemannnu: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
That is the feeling in Yorubaland now.
Yorubas are no savages but....

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Which Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Go and reclaim Ilorin first before people will take you serious.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Ofemannnu: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
We are not fighting any war. Do not issue empty threats on our behalf undecided

If perhaps, you want to go into war using your immediate family members, who do you intend to fight with?

Are you sane at all?He said if the killings continue.Are you saying that we should fold our hands while criminals snuff lives away?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Officialgarri: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ofemannnu:

Are you sane at all?He said if the killings continue.Are you saying that we should fold our hands while criminals snuff lives away?
And since you are saner, please who do you intend to take your fight to?

A fulani in Katsina that will wipe out your brothers in the north in a single day?
Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by nwadiuko1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ofemannnu:

its all about tribe to him.....

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Charleys: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
The ruler of the Yorubas is the Emir of Yoruba Land, the Oluwo of Iwo.

Let the Emir confirm this message first. Before we know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by donbachi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nothing come out
Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Uglyojuku: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
Which Yoruba?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Paperwhite(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Get it done man.Fulani have long been in the business.
Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Westtimeline: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uglyojuku:

cheesy
cheesy Why na, don't you know we igbos will fight through fasting and prayers

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Uglyojuku: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Westtimeline:
cheesy Why na, don't you know we igbos will fight through fasting and prayers

Your Osu warriors are here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows by Westtimeline: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uglyojuku:

Your Osu warriors are here grin
Yes sir. I accepted grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasts The 2020 Budget Presented By The Buhari-led Executives - Points / On This Day In 1970, Ojukwu Fled Into Exile. / BREAKING: Ihedioha: I’m Still In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.