Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again (54983 Views)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Stanleyville(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin

Why do i even find this post funny,. maybe d way OP

Take talk am..

Gangster pappy.
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by CableWire: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
This old mafia tale tire me to the bones, I sware!
In fact, simply put he's destined to be a prisoner all his life... *Live and Die in Prison, is his place to be* (In Pack's tunez)
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by philip0906(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

You are neither here nor there. Your early post was no prison has ever escaped from US prison because they are perfect environment. And people have confronted you with series of escapes from Us prison. The discussion was not he will escape or not.
Do not quote me if you don't understand English. I never said No Person has ever escaped from an American prison. My post was CLEARLY specific to the subject of discussion, El Chapo.

I clearly stated why he can't escape from an American prison. He can't bribe any corrupt official. He doesn't know the terrain. He has been the most wanted man in the states, meaning there's a premium and bounty on him compared to the slow pokes you used in your analogy.

El Chapo is a gonner. He'll rot away in American prison, while you'll be waiting for his escape grin
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
The name of his latest victim is Kimberly Dobbie who's 48 years old. Albert Flick developed affection for Kimberly Dobbie just after he got out of prison, but he couldn’t get her, so instead, he made a vow to himself that “if he can’t have her, he’ll kill her”.

Imagine being stabbed to death by a stranger without knowing your offence because, the truth is that you didn't offend anyone

His sentencing is to be due in August, but it’s not certain how long he’ll be in prison, but what’s sure is that he’ll be spending the rest of his life in prison now; let’s say before he dies.

Why not surprise him by sentencing him to death?

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
philip0906:

I never said one can't escape from American prison. There's a premium on El Chapo. He's got more bounty on his head than those slow pokes you listed. He's been the most wanted man in the USA for a considerable amount of time. Now he's been nipped in the bud, he's a goner.

Easy with them narcos movies. El Chapo is done for. He can't escape sh1t.
wasting my time with a kid
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by cronsberg: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kreamie:
Imprisoned for 25years? Prison is home to him. He’s mastered the routine and anything short of that routine would be stressful for him. In a bid to return ‘home’, he did what needed to be done.

Home is where is heart is cry

Its called institutionalization. Once you are locked up for so long, the four corners of the prison walls start to play funny tricks on you. First u hate being in there thinking u dont belong there, then as time goes by u start to accept your fate, but as more time passes, you actually start to like being in there and even depend on it, by then even if u get released, you find the outside normal life strange to u, things have changed unlike what u were used to, u dont fit in anymore, that is when some break down and commit a crime just to be able to go back. Some people are so used to being controlled that they cant handle freedom

3 Likes

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by philip0906(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

wasting my time with a kid
Keep waiting for El Chapo's escape...yeye

You don watch narcos tire
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Drabrah(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dat's worapens wen u get ur 3 course meal & newspaper in a five star hotel labelled "prison".
Make dem send am go kirikiri, dem go format hin brain dia

2 Likes

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Neddyogu(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
if it were to be in nigeria hard labour would have killed him in the prison
grin
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by pinkygurl(f): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
naijadrivablog:
How can he be termed "too old to be dangerous" All these wicked village people, are they not old men and women

Wickedness is like a wine, it gets " better" with age.
grin
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Onibato44(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kreamie:
Imprisoned for 25years? Prison is home to him. He’s mastered the routine and anything short of that routine would be stressful for him. In a bid to return ‘home’, he did what needed to be done.

Home is where is heart is cry

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by themanderon: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
A classic case of old habits die hard. He seems to have a hard on for murdering people in front of children.
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
He is destined to be in prison

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Liamm:
it's so easy to type
yes very easy. that sick looking man can't kill me. one hard kick on him would make him loose balance then I'll escape.
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Drey1: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
hmmmm the woman should have fought him, he looks so frail one push from her would see him tumbling down the stairs then she can call 911.

is it this women wey they chop only bugger
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
He needs deliverance,.maybe he likes the prison environment.
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by incogni2o: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:

Lol
How was he to know that this frail looking old man was an unrepentant mafian?

Experience
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by BENEAMATA: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
" The MAN , albert flick , who is from MAINE united state of america . . . . . " . I talk am , these people go still go disgrace africa for yonder ! Fulani herdsMAINE !

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by colizee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Murderers are not suppose to get out of prisons, I don't care if they turn to priests or Bishops, if it's not death sentence let it be life sentence....I don't even see why they should be breathing, waste of Oxygen.

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by labani06(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Just bring this man to Lagos street for prosecution de go teach am lesson Wallahi undecidedJust bring this man to Lagos street for prosecution de go teach am lesson Wallahi
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Jokkarm2: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why not just give him otapiapia let him rest in peace in stead of killing people up and down

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sharia law is the best: Ear for an ear shikenan
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by quintessence007(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Recidivist

1 Like

Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by slimstarnaira: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
legba1:
Oyinbo people sef....can some be too old to be dangerous The old hag na unrepentant killer. ...hang hum already i beg
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by lucianohase(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Inject am with poison make e go!
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Naijageak(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Death sentence is not the solution but if it's in Nigeria, the suffering he would have received in prison would have made him changed after the second time...
Lol.
Unrepentant murderer.
Bring him to SARS let him experience something different
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by ridbell01(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2019
He is fulani herdsman
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by nurusystem(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Christian territories
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Generalfo6(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Now that age is upon him let's see what he will do
Surely he is a died man alive now
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Champagnegold: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stupid judgement kill the guy simple
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by steryj(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Killer Inside
Re: 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 22, 2019
the face of evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.