Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (54961 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by dre11(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
By Alemma-Ozioruva Aliu

BENIN CITY – IT was tragedy over the weekend for the family of Egom in Benin City as their Malaysian based son, Olisemeka Egom was shot dead after he was said to have suspended his wedding when he discovered that his would-be wife carries three months old questionable pregnancy.

Olisemeka Egom

The 34 years old was shot dead in his family residence at Akugbe Street, Off Okunseri Street, Off Dumez road, Sapele road in the state capital in the presence of his father, would-be wife and their three-year old boy.

He was said to have returned home to marry the girl who had a baby boy for him and has been leaving with his parents since he traveled out last year.

“My son and the girlfriend Judith have not been quarreling before, but when my son arrived last August he accused the girl of carrying another man’s pregnancy.

“The girl agreed but said my son was responsible. My son said it is impossible because he has not been around, the last time he visited Nigeria was July 2017.

“He said he would not go ahead with the wedding. So this was the issue on ground. My son opened well-stocked baby things shop for her. He said it was because of his son.”

He further accused the girl of complicity in the brutal murder of his son.

Police said a case of murder was reported and advised the bereaved family to come forth with iinformation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-killed-for-suspending-wedding-over-wifes-alleged-infidelity/

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Yeligray(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
In as much as I would like to conclude, I think the story of the other party is needed... Please before you quote, it might be a set up, emotions count but facts and evidence counts more.. Gather the evidence and get justice...

R. I. P to the dead

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by dabocity(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by delzbaba(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bad belle people
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Mutemenot(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Too many ways to die. Investigate if he has absconded with someone's money from Malay. Don't just conclude the young girl is responsible

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by ijustdey: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by SingleWahala(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
angry
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
The girl has connived with the owner of the pregnancy to kill her baby daddy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by meeky007(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Rivers state is the most violent state in Nigeria!!!

Top 9 Hair care mistakes you should avoid (How to care for your hair the right way and prevent balding)

who tell u it happened in Rivers state or is dat how u run ur so called beauty blog

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by francisMKD(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
fear Women!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by teebaxy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
NEWS NUGGET UPDATE- WAEC Emergency Meeting: May Suspend Nigeria Over Buhari's Certificate.

Accra, Ghana: The West African Examination Council Executives may suspend Nigeria from the membership of the council over alleged illegal printing of WAEC Attestation certificate for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The Council is having an emergency meeting to discuss the unprecedented action on the National office in Nigeria last week, where they printed an attestation certificate President Buhari whom the Ghana headquarters has confirmed on a number of cases that he was never a registered candidate of WAEC in 1961.

Details coming shortly - Hope For Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Story doesn't add up. There's no way she'd have pinned the pregnancy on him if really the last time he slept with her was in 2017.

I mean, she's not delusional, is she?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Fitbillionairep: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
no be benin again? bunch of hoes.
the guy sef na idiot, if na me this happen to, na her great grand mama she for the follow argue for grave by now. immediate he found out, he for just sniff her olosho life out then if the guy pose as threat or start to threaten you arrange him join as accident

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by chrisifeanyi: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
Too many ways to die. Investigate if he has absconded with someone's money from Malay. Don't just conclude the young girl is responsible

U get sense. I don't trust all those Malay guys

16 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bini people too worry. But it's not the girl. Too easy... You've not come to Nigeria since 2017, so why would a girl here say you're responsible for her 3 month pregnancy? Doesn't add up.

The obote fit don chop person money for yonder, dey form 'nothing you fit do', stray come Naija'.

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by ShameOnAPC: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
To all single guys out dear, always keep PT & CD at home.

Its rare to see a faithful Lady this days
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
The story get K-leg o. It's hard to jump into conclusion. We hope the police would get to the root of the matter & feed us back later.

RIP to him.
I know the bereaved are kinda confused right now. They indeed need the fortitude to bear the pain

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Kiki4: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:

Top 9 Hair care mistakes you should avoid (How to care for your hair the right way and prevent balding)

Mumu, is that Rivers state? Olodo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by mixta140: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Ezedon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
P[color=#000099][/color] the fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom
What did she stand to gain after all these

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Reference(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yes I am here again. What exactly is "Malaysia based". ....what does he do for a living... and then perhaps the case will be solved.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Slikbae: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is your brain paining you?
EliteBeautyBlog:

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Slikbae: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Exactly.
Reference:
Yes I am here again. What exactly is "Malaysia based". ....what does he do for a living... and then perhaps the case will be solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by Galaticos444: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dis guy face looks familiar
Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by theoldpretender(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
teebaxy:
NEWS NUGGET UPDATE- WAEC Emergency Meeting: May Suspend Nigeria Over Buhari's Certificate.

Accra, Ghana: The West African Examination Council Executives may suspend Nigeria from the membership of the council over alleged illegal printing of WAEC Attestation certificate for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The Council is having an emergency meeting to discuss the unprecedented action on the National office in Nigeria last week, where they printed an attestation certificate President Buhari whom the Ghana headquarters has confirmed on a number of cases that he was never a registered candidate of WAEC in 1961.

Details coming shortly - Hope For Nigeria

Please, stop lying.

And can we move on from this certificate thing.

Google search shows that there is no such news item

1 Like

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by worlexy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Someone is carrying another man's pregnancy and you still wants to marry her with the pregnancy. Maka why na, women don finish for naija ni?

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Don't marry an Edo woman dingbang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.