Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60508 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your statement is the senseless of all I've read. Has the pastor been tried and convicted a rapist? Should I support a woman who raised a rape alert just because I am a woman too? I guess No. Moreover, his wife is the dumbest woman I have seen if her story is true 'cause there are lot of unanswered questions.

Abeg, Shift!
u get sense kiss

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Poanan: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
LordAdam16:
When some of us were counseling Timi to use the legal system first, he feel say he smart.

They said they prefer court of public opinion. Okay. Nigerians will abandon you. Female and progressive politicians would use you to score political points. End of the day, they'll let Biodun deal with you however he sees fit.

I don't know what Timi was expecting? In a country where the church/mosque and state is heavily intertwined; you were expecting to take on Biodun without repercussion.

Gird your loins! Na now your trials and tribulation start. Next time, you'd use proper channels!

It's a simple invitation. Kindly go to Force HQ and explain why you preferred to make an unsubstantiated allegation against a public figure instead of using the court first. A million Twitter posts will not defer the request.

-Lord

It is obvious you are quick to talk without confirming things. Who told you he hasn't sued?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Richyrear(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hit me for your importation inquiries now 09077580781 add you to the enrollment group hurry

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by LordAdam16: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
macaranta:
This Timi guy is really ignorant, you are already posting a confidential document of police invitation for an active ongoing investigation with the officer's names and phone number displayed for the public for which is not the primary intended recipient of the document. Giving lawyers a field day man, just chill its just an invite for investigation, totally private stuff pfft. cheesy

The boy is an ID**T!

As in e stup*dity dey vex me. It was his ranting going back several months that made COZA apologists try to defame his wife, which made her decide to grant the interview to tilt the scale.

I don't think he thought any of this through. It's as if he's forgotten what country he resides in.

Even the Bible says "wisdom is profitable to direct." You can't go to the North for example and insult the Prophet, then turn around and claim the Muslims overreacted when they expectedly come for your head. That's the equivalent of making a massive unsubstantiated allegation against a nationally-recognized public face on social media of all places in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, I can call Buhari a d*llard on social media. In Malaysia, if I called their King that on social media; na cell straight! When in Rome...

Now he's saying he can't be bullied. Oga, they've not even started with you. No one but him would be grilled for hours about criminal conspiracy, slander, and mischief. If he thinks it's this reckless attitude that he'd display when they start tightening the noose, he's about to get the shocker of his life.

Imagine posting a confidential document complete with personal details of a serving officer. When dem change am for am now with a charge to maliciously incite public harassment of an officer; they'd start calling Biodun's name.

Watch how all the celebs will not react as hastily as they did when he made the accusation. Water don dey pass garri, everybody don dey pipe low. Na all this nonsense dey make the elite get mind dey misbehave, because the morons who should have decent cases against them fall into juvenile traps!

Anyone who remotely had a genuine case against anyone of authority sees this and immediately starts second-guessing coming forward, because a man-child refused to grow up. Na serious rape matter with life imprisonment as potential punishment nai e dey take like say na who wear my singlet matter for hostel.

-Lord

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by oruma19: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Biodun fatoyinbo will go down this time. He should not think because suleman escaped his own he too will escape. Sule knows the truth of his own case. Some of us know what happened and how his case was turned to save face. Biodun hit rock in the case of busola because he is dealing with a full blooded ijaw man now, he cant intimidate Timi, he is too small and will be disgraced at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Duru009(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Shut up !!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Why should police come with arms to deliver a letter to a civilian.
Police walking on the road, walk with arms
A police delivering a letter is one on duty
U people should put sentiments aside
Defamation is a serious offence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by koboko69: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

This is a senseless comment. With all the insecurity in the country...they have to send a full bus loaded with police men just to deliver letter of invitation? If this is not intimidation its what? One police constable can deliver that letter...he doesnt even have to come with a pistol not to talk of an assault rifle. Are they going to invade a kidnappers den or armed robbers hide out?
All this mumu members sef

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by fotadmowmend(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
He should just go sit down for one side..... What if d kids aren't his?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
koboko69:

This is a senseless comment. With all the insecurity in the country...they have to send a full bus loaded with police men just to deliver letter of invitation? If this is not intimidation its what? One police constable can deliver that letter...he doesnt even have to come with a a pistol not to talk of an assault rifle. Are they going to invade i kidnappers den or armed robbers hide out?
All this mumu members sef

It is a very public case.

All the police want to be there. They are taking matters seriously, y are u complaining?

Did dey shoot anybody or fire one shot?

That is wat happens wen u go to the media first.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by NoRetreat(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
May God protect you all Timi cry

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
if their case is genuine and were waiting for the letter, why raising unnecessary alarm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by streetfabulous: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayoade2:
Timi talks too much and he is making his case bad. Accusing Police of bribery is a wrong move even if the obvious is true. Crying wolf is not a good move, not in this country. Those you think would support will start taking a back flip one after the other in the face of Police intimidation.

I am sure Fatoyinbo has a case to answer. Timi should make his move wisely and quietly too. He won't see you coming. Social media and foolishness
I tell you. The first allegation is yet to be resolved and he is worsening the matter by alleging bribery against the police. I agree with you. It is not a wise move. Social media can publize the matter but he must be ready to defend alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Danwakae(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jasen1:

Timi all those that ran to protest in church that day won't come and follow your wife to police for questioning oh they go don mind their business

Leave social media alone, and you're right we Nigerian are really awake we don't support anybody

If you've strong evidence you shouldn't be afraid of any stone thrown at you face them

Evidence with Nigerian police ??

U r not in Nigeria....highest bidder wins the case!!!..
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
DanielJones:
You and your wife accused someone of rape, he reported you to police, police invited you for investigation, you com dey talk nonsense for here say person dey force you to sign something. Do you think we can't read? Is your brain paining you? This letter only invites you to answer questions relating to the allegations you once put up in the media. You made this happen. You obviously didn't think about your career, your wife and children. Mr Dakolo, I used to respect you as a serious musician but now when I hear your name or song...all I hear is rubbish and nothing other than some noise from a silly clown. Tweh! undecided

Same here

His career is dead after this

All people see when they hear his name now is a bottle of krest and doggy on a car

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Udumeh: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Poanan: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

there was no truck load of policemen . there was only 3 police officers.
the police are just inviting her to prove those allegations. if she can't prove them, she will face the law

It is not the duty of the police to hear if a case is beyond reasonable doubt. Clearly, there is a misus of power here. What Biodun would have done was to counter sue. As far as I know a case already in court is not supposed to be questioned. They are both supposed to go to court to proof the case. What Biodun is trying to do is to use a criminal method to bring the case to abuja. He has already been sued in lagos.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by josite: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
stupid dakolo.u will learn one of the bitterest lesson of your life,you will learn u can win a million likes on social media and lost in case with damages awarded against you in millions.when u become wretched the mrs dakolo will find her way back to the bonnet.thank god the stupid pastor don wake up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Poanan:

It is not the duty of the police to hear if a case is beyond reasonable doubt. Clearly, there is a misus of power here. What Biodun would have done was to counter sue. As far as I know a case already in court is not supposed to be questioned. They are both supposed to go to court to proof the case. What Biodun is trying to do is to use a criminal method to bring the case to abuja. He has already been sued in lagos.
and who told you that the case is already in court? who took it to court?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Torinoaudrey: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi, I liked u but it's appalling that Ur wife had to pull u into her scam, I tot u said u married her a vegetable, Na wa, how come she is now Forest, if u know wat I mean

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by binary007: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
adelaja70:

God bless you... NO mind that slowpoke. Women are truly their own problem.

And they should have trekked from the police station abi?
Idiots.
Arguing without logic

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by fredpeter(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
May God protect you all Timi cry

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
Is that what u are good at? Protesting... My friend go to work. Were u the rapee?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
asamwababy:
[s]Timi and his wife decided to make this public not just because his wife was raped donkey years ago.

The reason behind this is same Pastor is still engaging in this same nonsense thereby ruining the lives of young girls.

Guys watch what you say because no one knows whose sister,daughter,wife,mother or nephew will be the next victim and the whole world might doubt their story even though true, leaving them all alone to fight their battle with power trunk pastors, pathetic judicial systems and compromised police force.

It is sweet to watch a madman dance naked in the market square but its not when once relation is the one doing the dancing[/s].
U don't know defamation is a serious offence?
U tarnish a man's image before d whole world and now u are asked to prove it, u come online to rant? Who does that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Poanan: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

and who told you that the case is already in court? who took it to court?

My dear don't pretend like you know anything. If you don't know ask questions. I am far smarter than that.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rubbiish:

U don't know defamation is a serious offence?
U tarnish a man's image before d whole world and now u are asked to prove it, u come online to rant? Who does that

Na lie, he is not innocent

Dont even start dat nonsense here.

He definately Bleep Busola young.

He can still Bleep her again, if the opportunity arise.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by babakb: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's only GOD that can fight for the innocent, in this world we have gangster lawyers and police that can turn the most innocent man to a guilty man.

I really pity Timi, he thinks naijans will fight this battle with him, people will desert him, only GOD can save him from the gangster pastor now.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Common sense is rare to come by. I beg get little sense.

Why would Nigerian Police send a bus full of armed officers just to deliver an invitation?

You carry guns to a family house where children are?

Is it to scare the children or Timi / Busola? Children are not suppose to see guns, it can be traumatic.

3 policemen is now truckload?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Poanan:

My dear don't pretend like you know anything. If you don't know ask questions. I am far smarter than that.
do smart people just assume stuff?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by binary007: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is a very confidential information containing a policeman phone number and Timi posted it to the whole world.

This guy is just a social media warlord.
He just outrightly accused the police of being bribed "Without evidence".

He talks too much for a man.

Ps: Never show all your cards, be calculative.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by phantom24: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why do I have this feelings that the coza pastor was still fucking Busola??

My broda i agree with u because i don't see why a reasonable man will wakeup and start disgracing his wife, destroying his family in d name of fighting for right. rape is evil but if it happends over ten years ago then it should better be forgoten.
No too long?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Kenturkey048(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

the police are doing their job of investigating.
what fu*king job are they doing you intimidate to interrogate,is that what you saying?? Fu*k this country...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by LordAdam16: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Poanan:

It is obvious you are quick to talk without confirming things. Who told you he hasn't sued?

He sued after his wife made the unsubstantiated allegation on social media. That is malicious.

If he had sued before she had the interview, it'd have amounted to subjudice and holding the court in contempt.

Biodun can argue that they only took steps to systematically deal the biggest blow to his reputation and public standing; which they realized when they instigated the now successful public campaign to make him step down as well as the surprisingly well-organized "emergency" protest. When they could easily (and preferably) have taken the judicious steps to seek redress in court. Over an unsubstantiated allegation that hasn't been adjudicated by a competent court of law.

It gets worse because in her interview, she explicitly stated that she didn't want to press the case in a court expressly; but was making the accusation as a retort to earlier accusations lobbied against her by social media users who were combating her husband's insinuations on social media. That's textbook malice, however you slice it.

You slander a public personality with an accusation that you know can't be proven (nor do you intend to prove at the outset) to deflect from accusations lobbied against you. Then proceed to do all within your power to inflict the most reputational damage on the accused. And then opening a case afterwards primarily to be used as a weapon.

And this is pretty much the driving argument for the Force HQ agreeing to send Timi an invite for criminal conspiracy, malice, amongst other charges.

The mor*n played into Biodun's hands, and you guys are egging him on. This is what happens when you act based on emotion when common sense is freely available.

All the she has a right to heal however she wants and he has a right to respond however he wants will not enter the interrogation room with him on the 27th. When you act like the laws don't apply to you, you'd be made an example of!

-Lord

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
legitnow:

Na lie, he is not innocent

Dont even start dat nonsense here.

He definately Bleep Busola young.

He can still Bleep her again, if the opportunity arise.
There is a difference between fvck and rape
U and i know that pastor fatoyinbo did not rape busola
How can u be worshipping under a rapist church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.