Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60504 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Creamz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's saddening the way people use our security agencies how ever the like.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Kendumazy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Etizz: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kalixx:
lol. Another week of COZA.

Regina will be hating Seun and his NL gang by now.

Regina:

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by kennylesy122(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
We observing from the Higher higher places

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
I hope u are not thinking da the masses will join u in the so called war u are going for. Wen the chips are down, u will see u are on ur own. I only hope u can prove this, if not ur case na sorry...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by bigCassava: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
His conscience is judging him.. Tueh!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by crazygod(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy.... This is the genesis of all this wahala. He behaves like a woman. Cho cho cho cho cho...... He talks too much. angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by madridsta007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raise an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents, why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity so I don't expect a fowl play.

Emotive outbursts is the way a good number of Nigerians think and act. In fact, majority of Nigerians. Low on content, high on emotions. That is why it’s easy to gather hundreds of people, so-called graduates, to protest against a Pastor, but NONE of those people would actually ask the question, “so have you actually filed a report with the Police, at least?”

Low on content, high on emotions. Nigerians.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by samstradam: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nigerian institutions keep failing us over and over again.
Might is always right in this country and that is truly disgusting.

Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by akinbode1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
God will not spare this criminal fatoyinbo....Your cup is full already and you must face the Justice....

14 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Respect!!!! Dakolo, fight the filthy religious monsters to the end.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by esmarcq(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
You were really expecting logic for real, for someone that his family is being threatened with armed policemen, emotions must definitely flow
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raise an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents, why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity so I don't expect a fowl play.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kokaine:
Nigeria is such a dangerous country man.
I'm not a fan of living abroad but I think I am beginning to incline towards that option now. Its all bleeped up down here. Dasso bleeped mehn
what is dangerous about getting invited by the police?

25 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mutteeme:
Moments ago, Timi Dakolo raised alarm that strange men with guns were at his house.

He has now shared an update saying they are police officers sent to deliver a letter of 'invitation for questioning' to him and his wife, Busola over the rape allegations she levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/i-will-fight-for-my-wife-and-my-children-with-my-life-timi-dakola.html
during the forcing... It's like pens now have fingers to type in abuja... ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by 400billionman: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
This man and his sense.

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
RUBBISH
Mutteeme:
Moments ago, Timi Dakolo raised alarm that strange men with guns were at his house.

He has now shared an update saying they are police officers sent to deliver a letter of 'invitation for questioning' to him and his wife, Busola over the rape allegations she levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/i-will-fight-for-my-wife-and-my-children-with-my-life-timi-dakola.html

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by hammerVJ: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abeg Pasta send in the Brown envelop osiso, Dakolo don too kolo-mental.

This current tactics is not working.

Money can make even the most angry man smile.

Haba! It can be just yansh wey u chop since 1980s, dey make am para.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ep 2 Season2
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

That said, if you were forced to sign documents, why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.
rapist enabler!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Delson25: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi pls stop supporting women they re most dangerous being, there is no single truth in them. What if ur wife confess tommorow that she lied against the man. Wise up don't kill yourself because of woman, because ur career is going down and u are not aware. Remember women only go for success not failure.

20 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by madridsta007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Creamz:

Read Achebe’s “A Man of the People” and you’ll understand Nigeria’s Animal Farm State better.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
esmarcq:
You were really expecting logic for real, for someone that his family is being threatened with armed policemen, emotions must definitely flow
the police are doing their job of investigating.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Myself2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

That said, if you were forced to sign documents, why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

COZA Krest crew spotted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Graduateacher(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Creamz:

Police are useless. Very useless. Obtaining money is all they know

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by DanielJones: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
You and your wife accused someone of rape, he reported you to police, police invited you for investigation, you com dey talk nonsense for here say person dey force you to sign something. Do you think we can't read? Is your brain paining you? This letter only invites you to answer questions relating to the allegations you once put up in the media. You made this happen. You obviously didn't think about your career, your wife and children. Mr Dakolo, I used to respect you as a serious musician but now when I hear your name or song...all I hear is rubbish and nothing other than some noise from a silly clown. Tweh! undecided

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by merits(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mutteeme:

Baba go sit down abeg,die over toto.thousands of women will pass your grave and spit on it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Myself2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Weathered:
rapist enabler!

I tell you
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Afiahomes(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
This kemi olunloyo get levels oooo.. confirmed NEWS

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Mulainyax: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
j

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

You obviously have never been at the receiving end of police intimidation. Police are little better than mercenaries. It is good Mr dakolo is bringing this out in the open. Expect a retraction or denial.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:
we no b illiterate oga. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence with ur Lawyer...Abi na social media u go give statement ni.. People wey dey shout d pastor shuld sue dem if his innocent e don du tru d Police now Las Las alna go dey alright
incident happened in Ilorin. Case is already in police station in Lagos. Why go to Abuja to make another case without answering the one in lagos.?
If someone makes a false allegation against you? Sue, it's not a criminal matter for a police with bus and arms.

Don't be a rapist enabler!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
madridsta007:

Emotive outburst is the way a good number of Nigerians think and act. Low on content, high on emotions.

Nice summary

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.