Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

‘men At My House With Guns’ – Timi Dakolo Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘men At My House With Guns’ – Timi Dakolo Cries Out (461 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘men At My House With Guns’ – Timi Dakolo Cries Out by propynich123: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, has raised the alarm over threat to his life.

Dakolo, in a post on his Instagram page on Saturday, said strange men are presently in front of his house with guns.

Dakolo wrote: “Strange men at my house with guns.”

DAILY POST recalls that wife to Dakolo, Busola recently accused the founder of COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of allegedly raping her.

Also, a former staff of COZA also alleged that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her sometime in 2017 at the pastor’s house.

According to her, Pastor Fatoyinbo asked her to come to his house outside Nigeria on the particular day (a Thursday morning) to take some instructions and go for an errand but the scenario changed after he stopped discussing the church and grabbed her towards him.

1 Share

Re: ‘men At My House With Guns’ – Timi Dakolo Cries Out by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2019

(1)

Full List Of President Buhari's Ministerial List / Unbeatable Achievements Of Governor Akeredolu / Peter Obi Congratulates New British PM, Lists Lessons For Nigeria In UK Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.