Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (366 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by ureportsAbuja: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
I’M READY TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR NIGERIA – PETER OBI
-
The Vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi has said he was ready to pursue the party’s mandate to its logical conclusion.

Obi, who made the disclosure at the 8th stakeholders meeting of Anambra State chapter of PDP, titled “Repositioning for power and good governance” and held in Awka, said he was ready to lay down his life to ensure that Nigerians are delivered from hardship in the land.
-
https://247ureports.com/2019/07/im-ready-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-peter-obi/
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by oyin44: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
A tribalistic to the core
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by 400billionman: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sir, are you Timi Dakolo ? The one that wants to die for his wife and children.

Jesus has died for Everybody.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by thesicilian: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Until you get into power.
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by DanniBozz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Action speaks louder than words. You don't need to become VP before you lay your life for Nigerians. How many times have you visited the north to render assistance to the troubled areas and even support to the soldiers fighting BH. Your actions can earn you more than speaking to deceive the people, which we are already used to. When you sit in that position, you will begin to blame APC for wrong doings and forget your main purpose aside helping your own people.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of DSS Arresting Sowore / Two Officers ‘who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Indigenous Nigerians - Know Thyself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.