Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) (50517 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Trutherme: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
cheesy

Other women are going global with 'Lion King' and stuff and here we are,

celebrating someone who is dancing her life and time away. We sell ourselves cheap sometimes.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by DaddyELEPHANT: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Flashh:
I have more than enough data to watch that video, but I won't watch.

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Trutherme: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
One area where our useless politicians spend our money.

Nonsense.!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
stanliwise:
You actually made a point and rendered it useless at the same time. even feminists and non-feminist are shaking their heads.
Think properly next time.

I always say things that many people dont have the capacity to understand. Its not my fault that I think farther.
If I may ask. What rendered it useless?

Chimada or what?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by stanliwiser: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I always say things that many people dont have the capacity to understand. Its not my fault that I think farther.
If I may ask. What rendered it useless?

Chimada or what?
Most people who follow chiamanda(including me) knows how strong she supports feminism and some considered it extreme, if you later praised her at the ending of your post. Then it contradicts your initial claim of the negative effect of being a feminist.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
stanliwiser:
Most people who follow chiamanda(including me) knows how strong she supports feminism and some considered it extreme, if you later praised her at the ending of your post. Then it contradicts your initial claim of the negative effect of being a feminist.

She praises feminism but has a husband and a good home, while the so called fake feminist can't keep a home. The problems is that most people dont know what feminism really is. Feminsim is just saying women are not inferior. It is not a rebel against sanity. Just to correct a view of women as inferior human beings. So, if someone who understands feminism as Chimanda preaches it, its not wrong. That's why her life is sane and very normal unlike the majority of illetrates who misunderstands the term, dem oloshos, slain queens and mannerless single moms who misuse the word and majority of men who think oloshos and single moms are feminists.
That's why I said Chimanda is one of the real feminists I know in my initial post. A real feminist is the best woman a man can ever wish for. A woman who believe in herself, not all these begger oloshos who think its your job to feed their generation and jump from dck to dck.
A real feminists believes in herself, will not give her respected body to the gateman to fxk, will achieve and challenge her husband and so on.

Feminism is one of the words majority of people misunderstand and misuse.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Olubayode51: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by stanliwiser: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

She praises feminism but has a husband and a good home, while the so called fake feminist can't keep a home. The problems is that most people dont know what feminism really is. Feminsim is just saying women are not inferior. It is not a rebel against sanity. Just to correct a view of women as inferior human beings. So, if someone who understands feminism as Chimanda preaches it, its not wrong. That's why her life is sane and very normal unlike the majority of illetrates who misunderstands the term, dem oloshos, slain queens and mannerless single moms who misuse the word and majority of men who think oloshos and single moms are feminists.
That's why I said Chimanda is one of the real feminists I know in my initial post. A real feminist is the best woman a man can ever wish for. A woman who believe in herself, not all these begger oloshos who think its your job to feed their generation and jump from dck to dck.
A real feminists believes in herself, will not give her respected body to the gateman to fxk, will achieve and challenge her husband and so on.

Feminism is one of the words majority of people misunderstand and misuse.
Ok all said and read. Appreciate your effort for a long post.

Now how does Ini Edo fit this picture of a feminist that doesn't want to marry?

Why do you feel woman are majorly their own problem if they are not married?

Is she not living a more peaceful life than some so called married people?

So being married and having children is now a status quo to judge who a true feminists is.

Even chiamanda would fault some of your ideas.
Nevertheless I still understand the point you're driving home, but beacuse people aren't married when due or people who for some reason remain single does not in all it self maje it a hard and fast rule for spotting failed feminists. There are more to it.
E.g
Instagram slayqueen, feminist-strippers,
Doctors who do enchantment surgery.
Magazines owner and music producer.

The above do feminism for nothing else but business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fgbread:
Yoruba folks be vexing right now... haha!

As you take be Igbo, Shey Ini Edo sabi you
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2019
stanliwiser:
Ok all said and read. Appreciate your effort for a long post.

Now how does Ini Edo fit this picture of a feminist that doesn't want to marry?

Why do you feel woman are majorly their own problem if they are not married?

Is she not living a more peaceful life than some so called married people?

So being married and having children is now a status quo to judge who a true feminists is.

Even chiamanda would fault some of your ideas.
Nevertheless I still understand the point you're driving home, but beacuse people aren't married when due or people who for some reason remain single does not in all it self maje it a hard and fast rule for spotting failed feminists. There are more to it.

My initial post was that way being aware that the wrong misconception of feminism is one of the defences most rebellious women hide under nowadays or those who end up as single moms for dirty reasons.
Then a woman can live a peaceful life unmarried like u said but it's not very good. We can all live peaceful lives if we run from responsibilities or some sane but demanding lifestyles. You impregnate a girl but wouldn't make her your wife so you don't face all the restrictions or responsibilities of a husband. Although u cater for the kid from a distance but you're free to do whatever you want in peace. Its cool but not ethical. People just walking in and out of marriages like its a boutique; more women embracing single motherhood because they can't respect or be obedient or because they are free in the wrong sense to do whatever they want. They are not hurting me in any way and you can say they live in peace, except that such cannot be ethically sane in a normal society. When it finally becomes totally normal that no one want to endure the responsibility of marriage. Where majority of women end up as single moms and people marry and divorce and remarry as many times as they want. That will never be a sane society.

Anyway, white people will say as long as they are adult and not hurting any one. So I don't have the right to dictate what is right for anyone even if they are wrong. Gay, or lesbian or incest homosexuals or marriage rebellions or divorce maniacs. They are not hurting me in any way and they are at peace with what they do. I'm just only baffled how strange things are gradually becoming normal nowadays.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Sultty(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Raise ur hand if you only opened the thread to view her ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2019
where will all this sexy dance led to.....wen you are not yet a wife n a mother....
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Amanda4life: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2019
culturedboss:

Women for u...Always fake.

This has been her body.

No surgery
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Rumours have it that she likes anal.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by OyinO: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Bleaching for Africa. Best skin bleacher
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2019
Why is her bumbum like shes been under the knife...no wonder, I was just looking at the bum bum in chief daddy, I knew its not natural...kai
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by stanliwiser: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

My initial post was that way being aware that the wrong misconception of feminism is one of the defences most rebellious women hide under nowadays or those who end up as single moms for dirty reasons.
Then a woman can live a peaceful life unmarried like u said but it's not very good. We can all live peaceful lives if we run from responsibilities or some sane but demanding lifestyles. You impregnate a girl but wouldn't make her your wife so you don't face all the restrictions or responsibilities of a husband. Although u cater for the kid from a distance but you're free to do whatever you want in peace. Its cool but not ethical. People just walking in and out of marriages like its a boutique; more women embracing single motherhood because they can't respect or be obedient or because they are free in the wrong sense to do whatever they want. They are not hurting me in any way and you can say they live in peace, except that such cannot be ethically sane in a normal society. When it finally becomes totally normal that no one want to endure the responsibility of marriage. Where majority of women end up as single moms and people marry and divorce and remarry as many times as they want. That will never be a sane society.

Anyway, white people will say as long as they are adult and not hurting any one. So I don't have the right to dictate what is right for anyone even if they are wrong. Gay, or lesbian or incest homosexuals or marriage rebellions or divorce maniacs. They are not hurting me in any way and they are at peace with what they do. I'm just only baffled how strange things are gradually becoming normal nowadays.
I understand everything you're beating at correctly.
Incase you didn't see my last post:

Here are a list of failed feminists

Instagram slayqueen,
feminist-strippers,
Bleach cream-makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
stanliwiser:
I understand everything you're beating at correctly.
Incase you didn't see my last post:

Here are a list of failed feminists

Instagram slayqueen,
feminist-strippers,
Bleach cream-makers

I agree with you my brother. Those are the ones who abuse the word feminism. They think the word is for insanity.

Reason why I see someone like Chimanda as the real feminist who knows the true meaning of the word. Anyway, she is an educated writer, so she understands the word unlike the illiterates who abuse the word.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Americanboy35: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Market go soon finish
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Fgbread:
Yoruba folks be vexing right now... haha!

Guy, contribute meaningfully pls.

If u or anyone u know happen to be unfortunate in life, are yorubas the cause of it? Im sure u saw the recent uploaded images of some roads in Aba, are yorubas the cause of it too?

In fact is anything 'Yoruba' mentioned here?

NLers make una deh gather sense abeg, 2020 don deh near.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by GMbuharii: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2019
She's tall o..
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by harizonal123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Not a natural ass
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by bastardmod: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by Alejobs: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) by opebiboy: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019
ini edo is ugly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.