Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow (759 Views)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow by rahl12(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
For months, the fight between APC Chieftains in Edo state has been on headlines and Governor Obaseki is finally speaking up over it.

The Edo State Governor while hosting members of the Benin Community resident in the Federal Capital Territory at Edo State Lodge, Abuja, on Friday, hinged the crisis rocking the state’s house of assembly on his refusal to share public funds with private individuals who claimed they brought him into power.

He further lamented that he has not been allowed to function as a Governor since elected, as decisions are taken on his behalf without notifying him.

He said “I have endured so much as a Governor. As a governor have not been able to even nominate somebody for a federal appointment and meanwhile federal appointment are made every day.

READ MORE
https://gistme247.com/news-my-offence-is-i-refused-to-share-money-with-people-that-brought-me-to-power-governor-obaseki-speaks-on-fight-with-oshiomhole/

Re: My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow by EricBloodAxe: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Two ugly people fighting over who controls edo state resources.
Re: My Offence Is I Refused To Share Money With People That Brought Me To Pow by Soulsymbol99: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
So u admit u wia rigged in undecided

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows / Revolution Or Treason?: My Take On Sowore's Arrest. / The Truth About The P & I D 9 Billion Judgment Against Nigeria By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.