Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti (41399 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Armed Robber Caught On Camera Hiding His Guns Inside A Car Bonnet In Kwara / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all the police forces I know, the Nigerian police is about the least tactical.
This is an ill-thought out display of ignorance.

Couldn't this demonstration be done for them alone? Because to the best of my incomplete knowledge, such evil ingenuity shouldn't be for the public's consumption in a country where most people are going rouge.

In the hunger to show the press that they're working, they've shown millions of potential robbers and kidnappers how to conceal two AK47s.

SMH.

<h>u are still upcoming, U never get your vibes back</h>

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Exposure creates public awareness and crime busted.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by rafabenitez: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all the police forces I know, the Nigerian police is about the least tactical.

Couldn't this demonstration be done for them alone? Because to the best of my incomplete knowledge, such evil ingenuity shouldn't be for the public's consumption in a country where most people are going rouge.

In the hunger to show the press that they're working, they've shown millions of potential robbers and kidnappers how to conceal two AK47s.

SMH.
as alwax uve spoken with so much wisdom,have missed u a lot bro, welcome back once again

8 Likes

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Menance: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Afonjizzzy

Them and brown singlet are 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by raphy(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2019
The Nigerian police are fools. In a well developed country they hide this kind of things from public eyes so they can be using it to check some peoples car.

Showing the video to the world will make robbers change tactics.

This country is just full with evil people killing n kidnapping for money.

Only God will help us.

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by etrange: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Kreamie:
Lol. They’re called criminals for a reason.

You have to keep yourself updated on how they think and operate. With our outdated technology and training, how in the world do the Nigerian police ever hope to achieve this feat? undecided

The Nigerian criminals also work with our outdated technology and training too, right? Ehen...
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by raphy(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
rafabenitez:
as alwax uve spoken with so much wisdom,have missed u a lot bro, welcome back once again

Welcome back bro I see you now a born again by your write-ups.

Everyone was waiting for you...
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by zolapower: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
starbuck:

Please what happened to you undecided undecided I loved the old you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I beg leave baba alone oo. Him just start , u wan make him run away again . I beg na me go drag am xome from Twitter . Now that his post is making sense and encouraging let not raise the dust that irritates the over Sabi and holier than thou slowpoke in the house

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by xtivin2: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
A police man in the video said "this one, we go even salute them for road tell them go well untop"
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by abiaumo(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2019
For them mind now them don work? This changes nothing. The police remains as useless as advertised.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by weezyk(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Watch More Full Video HERE
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by princeade86(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Ibile77:
Is that forced? An armed robber demonstrates how he conceal Ak 47 in the car.
problem of Nigeria is bloggers. they twisted news, and many Nigerians are ignorant and dumb to reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Dlekan31(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Are u saying we should also stop watching crime movies? So that people wont av more criminal ideas.kudos to the police
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by dazzlingd(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2019
olaolulazio:
They should employ this dude ASAP.

You must be high on dog shiit
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Daniety(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Jabioro:
Criminals device new way daily to beat securities men...
Hahahahaha nawaooh
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Must be a Fulani herdsman. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by weezyk(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Jabioro:
Criminals device new way daily to beat securities men...
More The Full Video Video HERE
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Olaiya26: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2019
As far a i’m Concern here, only a monkey that knows the footpath of its colleague.
How did they discover that; through diabolical means or what? To me this is more of a setup or staged video from someone’s thinking
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by woodfrank(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

And they have also shown that this method is no longer a feasible option for robbers and concealers

4 Likes

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by ridbell01(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
He is a fulani herdsman
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Femeto: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Dey even hide it under the car engine too.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Caseless: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Stupid Nigerian police with zero technique. In a working police force, they won't show this method to the world, but would initiate call to every command in the country to include searching these parts of vehicle where these guns were hidden in their subsequent stop and search operations .
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by nams77: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2019
ebujany:
undecided

lol... after police will sat they don't believe in July. there's only two ways they were able to discover this.. either some one gave them information with the guys car description or of course juju
Na juju. My pastor shared how he was carrying a large sum one time and a particular officer was insisting they check his car even after their boss has allowed him to go. The said cop was so bitter and agitated almost disobeying his boss.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by chibike69: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

the best nairalander

welcome back bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Why would they demonstrate such antics to the views of teaming ARMED ROBBERS out there...
The NIGERIAN POLICE should be prepared to destroy everyone's Car, be that oooo
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Caseless:
Stupid Nigerian police with zero technique. In a working police force, they won't show this method to the world, but would initiate call to every command in the country to include searching these parts of vehicle where these guns were hidden in their subsequent stop and search operations .
They are SICK.
they have revealed to UPCOMING ROBBERS that such can work...
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The legend is back!

Nwaakaipe
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by OiOi: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Inside life
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by umarshehu58(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2019
That was how they keep parading Evans and now kidnappers are on the rise everyday
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by lexy2014: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.
My brother, immediately I read d story& saw d pix that was exactly what crossed my mind. Not everything should b 4d cameras

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by lexy2014: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2019
woodfrank:

And they have also shown that this method is no longer a feasible option for robbers and concealers

How's is it no longer feasible?
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by platinum131(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

This guy get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.