Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud (1596 Views)

Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Divinefavour1: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

This woman (in the picture) ADERONKE JEREMIAH OLALEYE, is wanted for fraud. She disguised as the landlady of a property in Gbagada, Lagos State and duped over 65 persons who unknowingly made payments of over 16million Naira (collective sum) to her for the same five apartments in the property.

Below are the following account details used for her dubious means:

Jeremiah Olaleye Aderonke 0032556169 Stanbic IBTC

Aderonke J. Olaleye 0472889030 GTB

Tunji Joseph 2001795677, First bank

If found kindly report to the nearest police station.

Kindly share and rebroadcast until it gets to the Lagos state government and federal government of Nigeria as appropriate actions are not being taken even after victims reported the case to the authorities concerned.

@instablog9ja @tundeednut @mrgbafun @iamcandybleakz @pulsenigeria247
@legit.ng @tvcnews @channelstelevision @opetodolapo @thewhitemelanin @ruggedybaba @segalink @punchnewspapers @guardian @wazobiafmlagos

#Fraud
#Justice
#JusticeForAll
#TheItalianHouseLagos
#AderonkeJeremiahOlaleye

cc Lalasticlala
cc Dominique
cc Seun

2 Shares

Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Divinefavour1: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please Kindly share till it reaches all authorities concerned Thank you.
Divinefavour1:
FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

This woman (in the picture) ADERONKE JEREMIAH OLALEYE, is wanted for fraud. She disguised as the landlady of a property in Gbagada, Lagos State and duped over 65 persons who unknowingly made payments of over 16million Naira (collective sum) to her for the same five apartments in the property.

Below are the following account details used for her dubious means:

Jeremiah Olaleye Aderonke 0032556169 Stanbic IBTC

Aderonke J. Olaleye 0472889030 GTB

Tunji Joseph 2001795677, First bank

If found kindly report to the nearest police station.

Kindly share and rebroadcast until it gets to the Lagos state government and federal government of Nigeria as appropriate actions are not being taken even after victims reported the case to the authorities concerned.

@instablog9ja @tundeednut @mrgbafun @iamcandybleakz @pulsenigeria247
@legit.ng @tvcnews @channelstelevision @opetodolapo @thewhitemelanin @ruggedybaba @segalink @punchnewspapers @guardian @wazobiafmlagos

#Fraud
#Justice
#JusticeForAll
#TheItalianHouseLagos
#AderonkeJeremiahOlaleye

cc Lalasticlala
cc Dominique
cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by RIHMEEK(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
16m? Damn

Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by kulay1(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2019
I am a victim of this same woman.. She needs to be found, funds recovered and brought to face the full wrath of the law. Approximately 16m was defrauded from over 60 people @ Gbagada Lagos
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Kenxi(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Up til this moment, I'm yet to come to realities of this evil act by this woman. I paid #400k for the same apartment. The mini flat at the back down. This is sickening, i hope is found soon. The annoying thing is, we are just left to do the tracking of this evil woman on our own......the authorities are more or less not concerned. Over 65 people and counting, yet, those we ran to have done sad
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Sandraobuseh: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Divinefavour1:
Please Kindly share till it reaches all authorities concerned Thank you.
I also paid 180k part payment to this wicked soul... millions of naira are at stake here
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Hopeyemho22: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am also a victim of this fraudulent act by Aderonke Olayeye. This foolish woman who in the real sense is a developer called herself the landlady of the house which is the reason why many of us fell victim. The real landlord who is currently in the prison currently also attested to the fact that she's his sister and that the house belongs to her.
In fact, some of us paid directly to the landlord's account (Tunji Joseph 2001795677 1st bank) who claimed to have sent the money to the so called sister.
Now, the woman has run away with my 350k and other people's money worth more than 20m
We seriously need help. Anyone that has the ability to assist in this regard, please do. kindly reach me on 07068099845
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sandraobuseh:

I also paid 180k part payment to this wicked soul... millions of naira are at stake here

Are you serious?
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by seelawd(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
u people are not serious about finding her at all
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by Deepson31: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
YOU NEED A WEBSITE OR BLOG FOR YOUR BUSINESS PLATFORM, WE ARE IN THE BEST POSITION TO CREATE YOUR WEBSITE FOR YOU ..
WE OFFER GOOD SERVICES
WE ARE FASTER
WE DELIVER 4/5 DAYS MAX
1 YEAR DOMAIN NAME AND HOST
LIVE CHAT PLUGIN ON YA SITE

YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME !!!
Re: Wanted For Conspiracy And Fraud by tabithababy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
So you guys paid without moving in immediately shocked

Lagos house is pay and park in immmediately sad

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / My Father Have Sex With Me Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.