Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu (1597 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by gonbolise(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV CEO, Chidinma Ojukwu has once again narrated how she met, had sex with and killed Usifo Ataga.
The 21-year-old lady stated that she killed the CEO and stole his money because she needed to pay her school fees. The UNILAG student who disclosed that they were both high when they got into a fight, said she tied his hands while he was sleeping and stabbed him repeatedly before stealing his money “which was what she wanted”. She also disclosed that she fled with some of his items because she felt there will be a manhunt for her.
https://koko.ng/chidinma-ojukwu-narrates-why-she-killed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAEoFyi6VIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by sweetshisha: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
She's still not telling us the whole truth, tied his hands, broke his neck and stabbed him over 5 times, she definately has an accomplice and their motive was more than money

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by Ebubeslym(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Not surprised.
At the sight and scent of money from a man, whether young man or an ancestor; 99.9999% of women become wet and ready for coitus.

Money puts them in the mood instanta

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by Simplyleo: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't blame her, at the sight of money she will do anything.

After all she is ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by sweetshisha: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

After all she is ....

An Ojuckwu descendant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

After all she is ....

Now you have let us know your opinion is your wallet filled ? grin

Talkative

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by SimplyShit: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

After all she is ....

She's Simplyleo....

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by karnap(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
no body should oppressed you with iPhone 12 pro max or driving an expensive car around, you self you dey try,things this generation are doing for money you won't like it,God will never let you down,she is still not bringing out the real truth about this.
Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by Tjjones: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
She is an actress tryin 2 put d scripts together. I jst pity her
Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by realstars: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
We are here to read more from your scrips, so we can videolize the true story the way you acted.
Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by updatechange(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
This girl na big time olosho...

She's always in on the first time...

All because of money??)?
Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by gonbolise(f): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:

An Ojuckwu descendant

This has nothing to do with tribe please
Re: I Slept With Usifo Ataga The First Time We Met - Chidinma Ojukwu by kilmot: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Chidinma Chidinma,
Sugar daddy wey everybody dey manage, e don reach your own turn, you kill am.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues His Neighbor For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After 75 Attempts / The Brt Driver Removed Oluwabamise Ayanwola Private Part / Lady Commits Suicide After Fiancé Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.