Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (6332 Views)

''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says / Nigerian Female Showbiz Writer, AZUKA Ogujiuba’s Bum Causes Stir In America / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by july123(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
The Elegant THISDAY entertainment and Style Columnist Azuka Francisca Ogujiuba have made claims that the Afro Pop star D`banj sent thugs to intimidate and bully her in Nairobi, Kenya.

She says D`banj was obviously pissed becos of her negative review of his song `Mr Endowed` and her revealing story on his reduction of fees for his Glo endorsement deal from 60 million Naira to 12.5 million.
All these was revealed on her Saturday column Fairground. She reportedly gave him a tongue lashing wen he and his `thugs` tried to intimidate her.

She posted this on her facebook page,
```In far away NAIROBI, D`BANJ has sent his thugs 2 intimidate and bully me over a story l did lastweek on my FAIRGROUND column asking "If he is really Mr endowned or lacking songs" and how GLO slashed his fee as dia AMBASSADOR frm 60 million to 12.5million becos of his unprofessional conduct.

```No b small thing, if d organizers of d event was not there, only God know wat wud ve happened,
they were all carrying glasses of Hennesy including d KOKO GANSTER himself, and D`banj was acting like
a Don as his thugs bully me,

```l told him to bleep off becos he cant make me like d useless song and dat if wat l wrote was fabricated,
he shud sue and not send thugs afta me,  we dey watch!!!!

D`banj is said to be on a sponsored tour of the Eastern African City and Azuka is on the team of Journalist covering the Gig

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/9304/19/dbanj-sent-thugs-to-harass-me-azuka.html
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by denony(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
another kokolete on the line grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Chicent(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
d'banj why u acting like an unlawful citizen, sue her if u tink u re right.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by chines4(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
f he is really Mr endowned or lacking songs"

Is Azuka insinuating that the KOKO Master is not Endowed?, If so how did she know? shocked
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by seedord247(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
Have my money Endowed Oseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by dare0834(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
How come you guys believed that D'banj sent thugs after a lady in Nairobi, then you guys can believe anything, if it was Lagos then it would have been a different scenerio
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by akinalabi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Who is Azuka?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by seedord247(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2010
akinalabi:

Who is Azuka?

Can't you read the post, or did you want someone to do that for you
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by rocoboy: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
Make we talk true that guy they run out of songs, una no see 2baba still dey come out strong Well dbang is loosing it if he has to go after a journalist of high repute, he should talk to her like a man and celebrity that he is and not harass her.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by akinalabi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
seedord247:

Can't you read the post, or did you want someone to do that for you

When one asks "who is someone", it connotes more that asking for what the person does. Are you paid to attack people?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by kennyisaac(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
hey peeps, me dnt fink d banj is running out of songs, i jst tink dat azuuka hs done a very good job for herself, b4 now, i dnt knw her, but now i do, i mean she's got a rift with d banj, now we all knw her, even if he got a pay cut,in what relation is it wif hs song, abeg make una spare me jare, sb sang a highly spirited song lyk dat, nd a reporter sed his he really endwd, for a second, i wonder if she knws what being endowed means, it means a gifted person wif greatness nd achievment, is it award, nominations, blockbusters, promoted upcoming artiste, swags amongst others, which of these is d banj lacking, nd more so, he didn't pierce his ears, he hs natural
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by fstranger: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
Azuka, Journalist of high repute, na jass?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by icare1: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
writing about people to bring them down.

if you are a journalist be constructive in your write up.

if you criticize, you also provide solutions.

if D banj is you blood brother would Azuka have written this.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by mystikal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
the two of them. . . . . . . .classless
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by lwise(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
No mind the girl ooo
It's possible that the girl get yawa with dbanj
It's possible shes doing this to become popular
she may be paid to do that anyway

All I expect dbanj to do is to ignore her

Dbanj keep making your Dough, na your time jareee
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by ijcurt(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2010
akinalabi:

Who is Azuka?
a nobody, attention seeker, kokolet. grin grin
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by porka: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
D'Banj, offer a rebuttal of this allegation if it's untrue or apologize quickly if it's true. And then ignore the babe thereafter, that is, if there is no deal to make this babe a star overnight.

Azuka, please stop challenging a man to 'endowment' contest, it has repercussions, yes, roughening-up, not the type you allege here though.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Suntemi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
ijcurt:

a nobody, attention seeker, kokolet.  grin grin
grin Gbam!!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by beeman80: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
Who is this Azuka? Is she a negative columnist? What if D'banj is being paid 12million?I dont just get it.Why are some people just looking for cheap publicity?She should take a hike and leave the KOKO master alone.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by july123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
This one big problem with Nigerians, they don't want to be criticise even if it is constructive. Sending thugs because a journalist is doing her work. Most everybody like your music? A whole lot of negative stuff have been written about 2face but he always come out with an answer which is Good music. D'banj do good music.

Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by JOKYTECH(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
See d banj see trouble oh, wetin concern dis Azuka girl with d banj song, I think the girl has an eye on him and she is just trying to use dis cheap popularity to get his attention. For all I care I love the song cos am really ENDOWED
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by seedord247(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
akinalabi:

When one asks "who is someone", it connotes more that asking for what the person does. Are you paid to attack people?

No I'm member of MENd, wetin consine agbero with Overload,
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by JOKYTECH(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
@July123, to be frank with urself, was this Azuka girl really constructive in her criticism? what is her business with d banj's glo reduction in endorsement and his song. Abeg she should look for better criticism instead of this
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by HNIC(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
july123:

This one big problem with Nigerians, they don't want to be criticise even if it is constructive. Sending thugs because a journalist is doing her work. Most everybody like your music? A whole lot of negative stuff have been written about 2face but he always come out with an answer which is Good music. D'banj do good music.
So
Na d Azuka gal be this
Sorry, she's absolutely unendowed! grin
Using Tabloids to get cheap publicity
She no get supervisor?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by GoldCircle: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
I swear na dis babe get 'crush'on D'banj! Which one be say D'banj sent thugs to "intimidate' me?? Nigerians dey send thugs to harrass?? its either they maim you, beat you or extinguish you. By the way who she be sef?? how many Nigerians know her??
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
can we safely assume there are no long things among the mo hits crew?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by kobikwelu(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
reading an exerpt from her write-up,

all i can say is that , that aint criticism, it pure beef!!!!

all she was doing was diss the guy

wetin concern her with dbanj's endorsement money??

how is that constructive criticism?

is she now writing for a gossip column?

abeg i am not taking her serious, 5 mins of cheap fame
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
D.Banj crap singer aka wannabe gangsta, Meaningful song: Fall in-love others are BULLSH11iT
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Newest: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Actually am not blaming the op but i cant bring this on here, cause i know she's Crazy
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by july123(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
JOKYTECH:

@July123, to be frank with urself, was this Azuka girl really constructive in her criticism? what is her business with d banj's glo reduction in endorsement and his song. Abeg she should look for better criticism instead of this
The lady was just doing her job.if D'banj feels insulted he should do the right thing than harrassing her.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by FLORAC1(f): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
Wow!she shldnt hv done such a thing!! i dnt tink d'banj z running out of sng .i really lyk dat his  sng shaa!!!@Azuka pls kokolet abeg mind ur own buz.e b lyk say u  get sufficent tym 2 waste tawkin bout African M j. Pack 4 ur own cocoon.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by suxes2005(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
She go soon get PLATE NUMBER
Let's watch n see

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian / Photos: Married Woman Photos Leake*d On Whatsapp / No B Raa No Panties, See How A Lady Step Out In Public Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.