Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (6340 Views)

''why I Sent Thugs To Pour Acid On My Ex-wife''; 47 Year Old Man Says / Nigerian Female Showbiz Writer, AZUKA Ogujiuba’s Bum Causes Stir In America / D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by kunleblack: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
mr endowed why now, stop being childish, the journalist is just trying to wake up ur consciousness, grow up
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by CrudeOil2(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2010
Another gonzo journalist. Crazy broad
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by latepa(m): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2010
GoldCircle:

I swear na dis babe get 'crush'on D'banj! Which one be say D'banj sent thugs to "intimidate' me?? Nigerians dey send thugs to harrass?? its either they maim you, beat you or extinguish you. By the way who she be sef?? how many Nigerians know her??

Thank you, you've said it all
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Olalimits(m): 3:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Azuka or whatever your local spiced name is,just accept the fact that u wanna taste his *oko!!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Ruq: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2010
I guess shiz just jealous of his dong abi wats wit the attitude?? just a night stand will seal the  seal Biach!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by usbcable(m): 4:29am On Oct 15, 2010
mystikal:

mystikal

O mystical
O digital ko nshe analog
O typical
Je a physical
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by chelseabmw(m): 5:50am On Oct 15, 2010
koko master kokolise the girl na grin
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by oddy4real(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Most of you guys here are just deluded. Yes! She did not cross her boundary as an Entertainment writer by writing on the wackness of his song and the money slash by GLO. I think that D BANJ's reaction, if it is true, is classless. i mean, what makes a real man is ability to take criticism. And i wonder if most of you even read foreign tabloids to see what obtains.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2010
Nigerians and their love for their idols!

She's an entertainment writer/journalist. She has the freedom of speech to review and write whatever she feels about the song. Why all the beef?

I remember how some retards were on my case when i stated on Facebook that 9ice owes me the N150 i wasted buying his 'Tradition' album.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by olapo(f): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2010
azuka, u should be glad u were put on the team of journalists to follow d'banj down there . remember u are nothing without people like D'banj.

i bet u av never been that close to him.

u want to share in his endowment? just tell him strait, na nice guy, he go give u as u want am, but dont u think of getting some of his money.

lil brat, just hang ur pen if u dont have anygood thing to write about people who are eating with what dey know how to do best.

This guy thrills his audience, he sings about what every youth wants to hear and he is not shy about his personality so wetin be your own.

whether u like u like it or not. D'BANJ IS A STAR AND YOU ARE NOT, SORRY.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Atila1(f): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2010
d'banj has run out of songs dats 4 sure, endowed ke! I listened to d song n was so disappointed, d only gud tn was d quality of his video. He shd sue Azuka if she's wrong, d lady has asked him 2 do dat. As 4 those asking who Azuka is, d question shd b WHO R U?
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by samuraix1: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building

For Registration Please call: 017392727 , 07041006835.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Donmeca(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
May be d Azuka thinks she is shud av bn used for the Mr Endowed video (like Genevieve in fall in luv) and is out to 'kill' Dbanj for not looking her side. But I can tell dat nobody reads Azuka's column b/4 now, guess this thread has given her cheap popularity-people will now be flipping to her column to know the next guy she will yab: 2face, p-square, Banky, etc. Fools taking the easy way to fame instead of hardwork!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by oddy4real(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
olapo:

azuka, u should be glad u were put on the team of journalists to follow d'banj down there . remember u are nothing without people like D'banj.

i bet u av never been that close to him.

u want to share in his endowment? just tell him strait, na nice guy, he go give u as u want am, but dont u think of getting some of his money.

lil brat, just hang your pen if u dont have anygood thing to write about people who are eating with what dey know how to do best.

This guy thrills his audience, he sings about what every youth wants to hear and he is not shy about his personality so wetin be your own.

whether u like u like it or not. D'BANJ IS A STAR AND YOU ARE NOT, SORRY.

Guy, you are an embarrassment to right thinking youths of this country due to your shallow thinking. And i am sure people like you would proclaim themselves to be leaders of tomorrow? chei! i weep for Nigeria!!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by eleshin(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
his glo endorsennt was reportd,his many awards nd album sales were reported,nw he is fightin a reporter cos she reported d reduction in his endorsemt fee nd d obvious fact of releasin below standard track.4 xrist sake she's an ent. journalist,she cn report anytin reportable includin d'banjs wackness.wit dis d'banj attitude 2face shud b goin around wit gun cos he is d most criticisd 9jrian artist,infact som comedians started their career frm 2faces sexual generousity.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by phreakabit(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
May be d Azuka thinks she is shud av bn used for the Mr Endowed video (like Genevieve in fall in luv) and is out to 'kill' Dbanj for not looking her side. But I can tell dat nobody reads Azuka's column b/4 now, guess this thread has given her cheap popularity-people will now be flipping to her column to know the next guy she will yab: 2face, p-square, Banky, etc. Fools taking the easy way to fame instead of hardwork!

KABOOM, See World War 3 shelling sha! shocked
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by kennyisaac(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ atila, gues u shld b her family, rite?, lolz, d best way 2 get known is rising for urslf, nat dogding under celebrity's shadow, i mean , d azukaaaa shld publish stories wif credibility, we al knw city pple, encomium amongst odas, so who's ds grl
@ all, who sed dbanj hs run outta songs, mayb u'r so earblind that u cant get d endowd lyrics, who dosnt pray to be endowd, msheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by lashane: 1:08am On Oct 16, 2010
For Azuka's report,i dont see anything wrong with it,she was only doing her job and must always be on top of her game with quality infos that aren't ruse.Personally as regards glo endorsement,i think D'banj has not bin professional,what could he av been doing at a vip party organised by ZAIN, Infact if were to be Adenuga he would be totally stripped off it.so childish,
still like him thou,but he should sit up.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by smithir1: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2010
If you understand the entertainment world, you'd understand that d only way low life, unrecognized, uncreative and cheap fame explorers can attempt to see light is abt writting such craps abt big stars. it part of d tricks. I don't blame her for looking 4 cheap popularity u knw. If not for this who knw local Azuka, in fact she should feel honoured to be on tour with d banj.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by oddy4real(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2010
kennyisaac:

@ atila, gues u shld b her family, rite?, lolz, d best way 2 get known is rising for urslf, nat dogding under celebrity's shadow, i mean , d azukaaaa shld publish stories wif credibility, we al knw city pple, encomium amongst odas, so who's ds grl
@ all, who sed dbanj hs run outta songs, mayb u'r so earblind that u cant get d endowd lyrics, who dosnt pray to be endowd, msheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Mungo Park, i have listened to the lyrics properly, so what new thing did he say or what can we learn from it?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by baslone: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2010
He has always been a fluke and now he's messing it all up!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by curioscat: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
For those of you asking who Azuka is, she is one of the Profilers / fashion editors for Thisday Newspapers.
A single mother who was once friends wit Dbanj whn he ws still frolikn wit d jjc squad in the uk,
this isnt the first time she's written thrash about him i can remember a column she wrote abt 2 yrs ago insulting all d members of the mohits crew just because they refused to grant her an interview on Thisday Newspapers, she went on and angry on reminding them about their humble beginnings when they wer still clamouring for fame.

folks, she's gettn her pant twisted jst because she ws used n dumped by the mohit crew!!!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by baslone: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2010
It's allowed, anybody can just come around with some funny fairy-tale!

Next story please!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Atila1(f): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2010
@ kennyisaac, wat does dat make u? D'banj's brother, cousin or distant relation abi? Listening 2 dat music was a nightmare n i won't try it again. Its obvious dat u don't know gud music. It just sounds gud 2 u coz ur bros sang it! Next time advise him 2 take his time, write something meaningful. He's not d ist 2 xperience a song drought many musicians in 9ja v run out of songs, 4 some, its just a phase while some odas permanently run out n keep producing rubbish. Time will tell. Just tell him 2 SUE!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2010
@poster,what do u fink u're up to?Gossiping n criticizing wif the so called Azuka bout my star's song n his Glo's income,dis jxt shit,bet u got no laundry to do at home.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2010
@poster,what do u fink u're up to?Gossiping n criticizing wif the so called Azuka bout my star's song n his Glo's income,dis jxt shit,bet u got no laundry to do at home.
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by sholasahyd(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
if u want to build a reputable profile, build yours and don't feed on others, D'banj has done a good job building an empire, Azuka has a long way to go to do that not tongue lashing the guy. An attack in kenya, no witness, sound suspicious!
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by favouredjb(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Azuka doesn't fear anybody,and she writes abt even d high and mighty,I think she likes controversy,she was at loggerhead with this okorodudu woman,can't remember her first name,tony elumelu's sister,about her she uses her modeling agency to traffic young girls to SA,and she used to be very close to d woman,but when they fought,she azuka spilled the beans in her column.

If dbanj actually did what she accused him of,then that's childish
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by obxddon(m): 1:44am On Oct 18, 2010
If this is true, Dbanj effd, talking about two face, hmmm some times him sone na Nonsense, in his song implication listen carefully after he did the meaningless rap part he then said "I DONT KNOW WHAT AM SINGING RIGHT NOW", wetin im mean??
Re: D'banj Sent Thugs To Harass Me: Azuka. by kennyisaac(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
we'll soon knw d truth, wen d banj drops anoda hit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday / CELEBRITY SEX SCANDAL: President's Daughter In Sex Party / Photos: Kate Middleton, Prince William & Prince George’s Bath-time Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.