Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

#BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (72357 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Oriafo123: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Please tell them. All this bloggers with fake news
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by sholyb(f): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2019
I can't really say what the program is educating the youth... Rubbish show... Not educative like gulder ultimate search... Nonsense show... Just wasting our money...
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by KoeChz(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
terrezo2002:

In the last days sin shall abound, there shall be great civilisation, increase in knowledge. Lovers of pleasures and the love of many shall grow cold. Many shall be turned into unrighteousness.
Those who engage in these sins shall be taken by the wrath of God that is to come.
tell them o. and you too preacher if Jesus arrival today will you be found without fault with, unblamish?
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by luluman: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
when china dey grow in technology. naija dey ....
...grow in "amebo" holier than thou syndrome.
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by luluman: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the nonentity that invented this useless show will never know peace.
Did anybody force you to watch it?
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Joan222: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Maybe i don't know the meaning of unclad...People she said she had her towel on when omashola tried to open the door....Know facts before posting biko.
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Necksonnel: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Lucid1:
Stop lying, she wasn’t naked, besides, didn’t enter the bathroom

She was unclad but she can't say it. If she wasn't unclad she won't be fighting like that. She won't take it very serious too much since there's no section for boys or girls. She would have just wan him but she's unclad and she can't say it because it will look more embarrassing
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by mercyland93(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
These people are gradually going crazy . Well I don't blame them, wen humans with blood flowing in there veins ar just packed together in one room,. How won't they behave irrationally and start going nude for d world to see.
Anyway, by the time u Bleep urself tire what do u think would remain to carry come naija.
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by seangy4konji: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
She wasn't
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Timagex(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
if the other thing that played in this show are not brought here then I really don't know what the mods want us to achieve with this

why are they pushing only all this bathroom and seductive talk as if the show don't have other activities therein

because sex sells... wink smiley
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by nonhuman(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Only idiots watches this nonsense
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Necksonnel:

She was unclad but she can't say it. If she wasn't unclad she won't be fighting like that. She won't take it very serious too much since there's no section for boys or girls. She would have just wan him but she's unclad and she can't say it because it will look more embarrassing

Khafi saw the whole thing, besides Thelma said: if you had seen me naked I would have broken your head this night.

I was watching
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by akdjr(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
I totally agreed with u, same goes to those who invented Islam and Christianity to blindfold Africans to believe that a certain man died for their sins and that a flood that took place in Noah's Village (just like Lekki flood) covered the entire earth where only Noah's family survived. Meanwhile Africans were living before those writers. They will never know peace. quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=80473823] the nonentity that invented this useless show will never know peace.[/quote]
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
akdjr:
I totally agreed with u, same goes to those who invented Islam and Christianity to blindfold Africans to believe that a certain man died for their sins and that a flood that took place in Noah's Village (just like Lekki flood) covered the entire earth where only Noah's family survived. Meanwhile Africans were living before those writers. They will never know peace. quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=80473823] the nonentity that invented this useless show will never know peace.
God will help u and direct you to the belief of Jesus Christ and you will testify that Jesus Is Lord.
AMEN
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by akdjr(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
It was all fiction. The day I asked my pastor in church if we are truly descendants of Abraham and he said we are by faith and not biological descendants is the day I stop going to church. How can u believe there was a global flood that covered the entire earth and only Noah and his family survived. How was Noah able to tell the whole people in the world that God is about to destroy the world with water still baffles me. Noah who probably don't know other continent. Guy wake up and stop expecting a dead man to come back and carry u to God. quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=80485957] God will help u and direct you to the belief of Jesus Christ and you will testify that Jesus Is Lord.
AMEN[/quote]
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
akdjr:
It was all fiction. The day I asked my pastor in church if we are truly descendants of Abraham and he said we are by faith and not biological descendants is the day I stop going to church. How can u believe there was a global flood that covered the entire earth and only Noah and his family survived. How was Noah able to tell the whole people in the world that God is about to destroy the world with water still baffles me. Noah who probably don't know other continent. Guy wake up and stop expecting a dead man to come back and carry u to God. quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=80485957] God will help u and direct you to the belief of Jesus Christ and you will testify that Jesus Is Lord.
AMEN
how does that concern with This topic? I can see you're really confused and also in need of Truth.
well if you want to be enlightened then all you have to do is to create a thread on it then mention me let me open your ears to understanding.
Peace

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by terrezo2002(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
KoeChz:
tell them o. and you too preacher if Jesus arrival today will you be found without fault with, unblamish?
We would all stand separately before the throne of judgement. I am fighting my own fight and at the same time warning people to be careful of the enemies' deceptions and seductions.
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
abiaumo:
Did he enter the female section of the bathroom and almost see u unclad? U don forget say na general bathroom?
did I hear you say general bathroom? So Ada and Obi can enter bath at once?
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by abiaumo(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2019
dirtydiva:
did I hear you say general bathroom? So Ada and Obi can enter bath at once?

Yes of course, they do group shower. Men & women bath together at once, but most of the girls bath with their pants & Bra's on.
Re: #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2019
abiaumo:

Yes of course, they do group shower. Men & women bath together at once, but most of the girls bath with their pants & Bra's on.
how can dey wash their inner & upper caucus while wearing those fabrics eeh... Who cares abt them since bbnaija no dey show their bathroom hour so I think dey are just bn careful of something dey will eventually loose to each other b4 eviction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.