Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (72540 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
This article is basically written to review details about Khafi the Big Brother Naija 2019 star.

Name: Khafi Kareem

Residence / Birthplace: London

Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing.

She is an Ekiti native who resides in London. We are sure that all the fellas would not mind being arrested by this police officer.She is also a travel vlogger/Youtuber. Through her vlogs, she challenged the staus quo as a young black female police officer and a creative.

She has contributed greatly to the police department in UK. Kahafi has an awesome personality and we look forward to the great things she will do on the show.

What irritates you most in other people: When they try to control me or suppress me from expressing myself freely.

What can make you quit the BB game: If I was forced to do something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.

What will you do with the prize money: I will hire a film crew and host a travel show going to every state in Nigeria showcasing the tourist beauty spots. I would also invest in charitable causes.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/meet-bbnaija-2019-housemate-khafi-who.html?m=1

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by freemanbubble: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't give a fuckkk about khafi

Go go isilomo

Okay
Isilomo from Edo state
Nice
Represent my state

You never get away from that thing in your hometown that it has over you. You don't outgrow where you come from

Am a Bini boy

Please we love you isilomo
I know afonjas we not like this especially the ones from osun state because we are their father!
If you doubt
Ask the ooni of ife

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
We have heard, a Police officer in the UK coming to grab reality show chance from unemployed Nigerians, that's not truly fair. Well, let us see if the Police in the UK can still retain her after she leaves the house or there will be ethical issues grin grin grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by ableguy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
She Died ...
Her family searched for the picture they will use as her obituary picture..All the pictures on her phone were the ones she was either smoking shisha, bending legs, stretching mouth, carrying flower on her head and the ones her face was looking like domestic animals Like​ Dog & cat.
So they used her mothers picture for the obituary and wrote:
"The daughter of this woman is dead"
grin grin grin grin

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Elemosho478: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Waiting for the US base soldier

4 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by zone51: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mehn!...
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by NotComplaining: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
In UK nobody no am. In Nigeria she be omo olowo. Na all UK rejects want to opress Nigerian youths that have been suffering siince ww2.

I cry for this pathetic natiion, truly I do. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Miracle911(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by ibawon(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shey dem go auditions.
People just faint for nothing
never watched it and i don,t think i ever will.
Good luck to them

11 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by ifymadu: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
So she leave her police work to go perform immorality on TV for 3months, did she resign or on unpaid leave?

Anyways, I'm getting off nairaland till the end of this useless program called BBA cos nothing reasonable will ever make front page until the shit is over.

See you guys on the other side...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by jargooflife912(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
She is from my State Ekiti...you have my votes

3 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leave 45k job a year to come open yansh Olofo omo

4 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin

And some Ikeja and Shomolu/Bariga pikins were busy going for auditioning

25 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
She take leave to come do BBNaija?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by seunfly: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nawah for this girl oooo, you were gainfully employed somewhere in UK and you dump it for this shit. To what end for God's sake?
That was how Anto left NBA marketing in US for this usless thing, now na picture she dey snap up and down with no meaningful achievement.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Durchmann(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
I thought the show is called BBNaija?

How this one take be Naija person now Biko?

Born and lived all your life in the UK...
How about those folks struggling under the sun with the auditions then? Hmmm....

Well,... In the end , it's all a show.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
This one better expose bobby abeg. We wan see grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by SoftP(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
D
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Are you telling me this lady left her job during the auditioning or there was an ongoing audition in London?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Y do they like bringing those that are outside the country...it's so wrong

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
This show sucks, what about home based Nigeria girls

3 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yankiss:
We have heard, a Police officer in the UK coming to grab reality show chance from unemployed Nigerians, that's not truly fair. Well, let us see if the Police in the UK can still retain her after she leaves the house or there will be ethical issues grin grin grin

Hahahaha. You can trust the UK and ethics. I tire for them.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

And some Ikeja and Shomolu/Bariga pikins were busy going for auditioning

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind those ones!

13 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:
In UK nobody no am. In Nigeria she be omo olowo. Na all UK rejects want to opress Nigerian youths that have been suffering siince ww2.

I cry for this pathetic natiion, truly I do. grin
Why are you complaining?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / Top 50 Korean Dramas (Not In Order) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.