Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House (35331 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Islamic Police Arrests Nigerian Policeman With 3 Women At Zamfara Hotel (PHOTO) / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by emma321(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Those villagers are not patriotic. Evans is the leader of the bandits.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Austineva(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Hmm. Very painful. What a stupid country we live in that can't even protect its citizens. Tufiakwa Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by biggestmanhood(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2019
may death visit Yusuf d son of that lifeless thing amen

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Didn't they said they are having meeting with them 2 days ago or yesterday?

I knew it was all fake meeting. These demons are unrepentant doing meeting can't remove the demon in them. You can't be having meeting with devil it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by biggestmanhood(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2019
may death visit Yusuf d son of that lifeless thing amen,d zoo is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by InvertedHammer: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2019
/
Let them keep crying.

They should arm themselves and go for free-for-all Fulanis hunt. Until then, Fulani will keep playing invisible and invicible.

Peace is one word that denotes cowardice in Nigeria.

/

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by four4: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Them say we should give this terrorist out ancestors land for there grazing?
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2019
you useless abokki should limit that your stupidity to North please

no Ruga yet people are dying like ileya Ram? may God forgive those that scammed you people with 72 Virgin theory

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Dpharisee: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2019
timecapsule:
Call them who they are. What is bandit or repentant bandit?
They are nothing but terrorist.

You have gut to tell us that you are having meeting with them, which shows that you know them or in the other way your boys.

They are not Igbos, the Lagos-Ibadan Press will continue to call them bandits. Terrorist is for IPOB armed with loudspeakers and Biafra flags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Lanre0: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2019
This is a product of fake sharia instituted by Sanni Hammed Yerima in year 2001. Yerima used this religious hoodwinking to become a multi billionaire. Sharia is from Allah and cannot be faked. Obasanjo & Danjuma are using the same ethnoreligious colouration to cover their loots & other monumental atrocities done to this country.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Biritiko: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
timecapsule:
Call them who they are. What is bandit or repentant bandit?
They are nothing but terrorist.

You have gut to tell us that you are having meeting with them, which shows that you know them or in the other way your boys.
Which government declared them as terrorists??
We are not talking about Ipob terrorists here

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Princedapace(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Notice how they are pushing the dakolo against fatoyinbo, they are pushing the case in social media knowing it a no case, but publicizing it because it will cover the many bad happening in the buhari led administration

well, they have full control of the media. It was media they used against GEJ. And funny enough they were mainly angry that GEJ didnt give them much juicy positions. That was their major issue against GEJ back then. If GEJ had gotten second term, he would av pushed for the implementation of agreement reach in the conference. This same south west forgot that they ruled for 8 good years and occupied good positions during OBJ tenure. How can a region be this greedy? It was this greediness that pushed them to partner with a terrible person like Buhari. We are all suffering it now. Worse is Tinubu and his gang will never speak up becus of 2023. Mehn, i fear these guys.

Any ways, the best is for other regions to invest heavily in the media and control the media too.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Let them keep crying.

They should arm themselves and go for free-for-all Fulanis hunt. Until then, Fulani will keep playing invisible and invicible.

Peace is one word that denotes cowardice in Nigeria.

/

God bless you bro. It's only a coward that talk peace in battle front.

There won't be peace in Nigeria till there is total showdown with fulani herds or bandits let every community arm themselves and go after them for a total and ruthless showdown without these nothing will change.

I repeat only a coward talk peace in battle front. Fulani herds, fulani terrorist called bandit, Miyetti Devil has declared war against the land of Nigeria and Nigerians who believe his or her life is precious should arise arm themselves and fight to finish Buhari can not do anything he is their Emir.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Nukilia: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Hope Aisha Buhari will copy the inspector general of police undecided Incompetent leaders
# ARevolutionIsImminent

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by DonMekino(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2019
there was a news that speaker gbajabiamila met the bandit leader... and there was a ceasefire, soteee one zombie used the news to throw jabs at dogara saying he never did such but running errands for saraki.... ppl sef

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Oxb90: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
blujoi:
They have the right to move and kill Nigerian citizens! MURIC won’t say a word, Miyetti Allah and all the voltron defenders won’t say anything!!
told you the leader of MURIC is the devil personified as a muslim "right fighter". how can he keep mute when life people lose their lives but will find his voice when a constituted authority tries to enforce their dressing rule
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by PHOTSEE(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2019
OK ,NEXT
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by PHOTSEE(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Biritiko:
Which government declared them as terrorists?? We are not talking about Ipob terrorists here
ARE YOU FROM NIGERIA?
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Biritiko: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
PHOTSEE:

ARE YOU FROM NIGERIA?
Is that a response to my question??
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by fireback: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Everybody is just creating their own means of looting the nation... buhari created bokoharam for his own looting. Metti Allah created herdsmen. Now CP is forming Bandit.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by PHOTSEE(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Biritiko:
Is that a response to my question??
WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION?
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by AroleOduduwa2: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

well, they have full control of the media. It was media they used against GEJ. And funny enough they were mainly angry that GEJ didnt give them much juicy positions. That was their major issue against GEJ back then. If GEJ had gotten second term, he would av pushed for the implementation of agreement reach in the conference. This same south west forgot that they ruled for 8 good years and occupied good positions during OBJ tenure. How can a region be this greedy? It was this greediness that pushed them to partner with a terrible person like Buhari. We are all suffering it now. Worse is Tinubu and his gang will never speak up becus of 2023. Mehn, i fear these guys.

Any ways, the best is for other regions to invest heavily in the media and control the media too.

I’m Yoruba myself, just that some of the Yoruba who has control of the media are using it against other region and even other Yoruba’s that doesn’t align with them politically.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by doublecross(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2019
your governor/politicians in your state know who they are. hold them accountable and kill them too
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Princedapace(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

I’m Yoruba myself, just that some of the Yoruba who has control of the media are using it against other region and even other Yoruba’s that doesn’t align with them politically.

Yes, if truly u are yoruba, Im so glad u are responding to truth. And if truly, i would like us to be friends too. I love honest people. Like i always say, yorubas stand to gain more if Nigeria is divided or we practice regional based govt with a weakened central govt. Yorubas will gain more. In fact, south east will suffer just like northern states. But the only thing that gives south east hope is human resources. I really dont know why yorubas are not campaigning for this course. They will benefit more than any other region.

Also, other regions need to take up media seriously! Nigeria as we see it today is terrible bro.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by doublecross(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2019
jrusky:
Didn't they said they are having meeting with them 2 days ago or yesterday?

I knew it was all fake meeting. These demons are unrepentant doing meeting can't remove the demon in them. You can't be having meeting with devil it won't work.
you don't even have sense at all. meetings with bandits and killers? so the governments know who they are and have not arrested them? oh my God
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by bigcasava1(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2019
That is ur dividend of voting Buhari. Sai! Baba, fire on!
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by SoNature(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Paroh:
I wish the Yorubas would understand that we need to team up and take back our country. The North is Driving us back! I know Yorubas like to live and let live but this war will soon come to you. Will you still fold your arms and watch?

I sell silicone Fleshlights for 5k only. Free delivery within Lagos. PM me now.

The Fleshlight is a brand of artificial vagina or artificial anal opening intimacy gadget. It is a masturbatory aid, which is used by inserting the penis into its opening.

Sincerely, this is the first time I have come across that word, Fleshlight.

The truth is, if I was president, there are things I wouldn't allow into my country. If someone must import them, they'd pay through their noses.

You see that nonsense you promote here, it's definitely going to be one of them.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by ElsonMorali: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Paroh:
I wish the Yorubas would understand that we need to team up and take back our country. The North is Driving us back! I know Yorubas like to live and let live but this war will soon come to you. Will you still fold your arms and watch?

I sell silicone Fleshlights for 5k only. Free delivery within Lagos. PM me now.

Come biko, what has Yoruba got to do with this? Did you pick up arms and Yorubas stopped you from going to Zamfara or what? angry

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by ElsonMorali: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Juliet11111:
Im not sure That picture correlates with the post. That can’t be zamfara people

Exactly what I wanted to say. We know Moslems don't use coffin anyway and why are thy sitting on the coffin by the way? They are either East Africans or South Africans.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by ElsonMorali: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Which kain yeye talk be dis wan now? The west yenyenyenyenyen... They used the media against Jonathan. Na so. You mean Jonathan the kleptomaniac, who empowered his ministers to rob the nation blind? Mtscheeeewwwww...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by smogup: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2019
The CP, however, assured that there would not be any fire power against the bandits for now because of the ongoing peace initiative, adding that the command would await the outcome of the meeting to be held tomorrow (today) by the repentant bandits.

Buhari has seriously destroyed this country. We are just waiting for the final burial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.