Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,259 members, 7,857,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House (35332 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Islamic Police Arrests Nigerian Policeman With 3 Women At Zamfara Hotel (PHOTO) / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
News like these makes me wonder what Nigerians really want and if anything good can come out of Nigeria as a country, imagine the amount of people calling for the head of fatoyinbo in other tread, same set of people will avoid this tread, they won't come here to cry for justice

You won't see any tweet from Aisha or Abike askinf the police to look into the matter, hypocrisy has eaten deep into the minds of Nigerians.

Why does it pain you people that an alleged rape case is going to be thoroughly investigated? Why won't terrorists take over this country when most of you myopic sick people think rape is not a crime

1 Like

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by montumonami(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
A very insensitive comment
Pavore9:
"Police Commissioner Usman Nagogo expressed shock over the attack, but told NAN that such incidents are expected during conflict resolution"..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Paroh(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
SoNature:

The Fleshlight is a brand of artificial vagina or artificial anal opening intimacy gadget. It is a masturbatory aid, which is used by inserting the penis into its opening.

Sincerely, this is the first time I have come across that word, Fleshlight.

The truth is, if I was president, there are things I wouldn't allow into my country. If someone must import them, they'd pay through their noses.

You see that nonsense you promote here, it's definitely going to be one of them.

As in if you're president you would tell people how to live their lives? Thank God you're not and never will be a president.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Nchenches: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Next Level. You ordered for it.

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by SoNature(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Paroh:

As in if you're president you would tell people how to live their lives?

What do you think politics is about if not deciding how people must live their lives?
1. The number of years u will spend in school.
2. What the society defines as norms.
3. And the list is just endless.

Thank God you're not and never will be a president.

It's only a matter of time before it happens

Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Princedapace(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Which kain yeye talk be dis wan now? The west yenyenyenyenyen... They used the media against Jonathan. Na so. You mean Jonathan the kleptomaniac, who empowered his ministers to rob the nation blind? Mtscheeeewwwww...

I no get ur time. It is what the media told u na. The same stealing done during GEJ is still happening now.

Lol. In fact worse. Ask ur self where the billion five soldiers diverted was going to. Also, if u are familiar with the story, go ask them how far about such trip. Is been a regular trip.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by ElsonMorali: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:

I no get ur time. It is what the media told u na. The same stealing done during GEJ is still happening now.

Lol. In fact worse. Ask ur self where the billion five soldiers diverted was going to. Also, if u are familiar with the story, go ask them how far about such trip. Is been a regular trip.

Bro, there is no need to fight over all these useless yeye politicians. They are all the same. Don't say the western media demonized Jonathan like as if he was a saint. That's my grouse. Buhari's government is only slightly better than the wide scale thievery that consumed Jonathan.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Princedapace(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Bro, there is no need to fight over all these useless yeye politicians. They are all the same. Don't say the western media demonized Jonathan like as if he was a saint. That's my grouse. Buhari's government is only slightly better than the wide scale thievery that consumed Jonathan.

I can never ever fight over politicians.. Never.. My pain is how westerners have allowed this country to remain united when it can't work. We need a better system like we did during regional based govt.

Also, pls, GEJ is never a saint. I am just angry how we allowed northerners to take over power again due to how southern Nigeria has refused to be reasonable. Now look at where we are. If care is not taken, we might bring El Rufia too as a President. These are extremists and should never be allowed to rule Nigeria. If not for disunity in southern Nigeria, these men can't be close to power..

And finally bro, Buhari govt only seems better becus the media made u think so. My bro, the corruption going on now eh, ur eyes go tear if u know how far.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
[[s]quote author=doublecross post=80480935] you don't even have sense at all. meetings with bandits and killers? so the governments know who they are and have not arrested them? oh my God[/quote][/s]

You are the senseless one who has lost every facet of your brain where sense is found.

It's only a coward like you who are shy to speak up against these demons and only a bollock block brain like you that are sympathizer to the vampires in question.

Never in your life quote me and talk thrash in a sensitive matters like this ok orelse I will open the gate hell for you here.

It's obvious you must be those coward from apc or a descendant of blood sucking vampire from the North who allowed nasty religion madness to blunt their sense of reasoning and become a swine to humanity.

Get lost my mention ok.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by PHOTSEE(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
SoNature:

The Fleshlight is a brand of artificial vagina or artificial anal opening intimacy gadget. It is a masturbatory aid, which is used by inserting the penis into its opening.

Sincerely, this is the first time I have come across that word, Fleshlight.

The truth is, if I was president, there are things I wouldn't allow into my country. If someone must import them, they'd pay through their noses.

You see that nonsense you promote here, it's definitely going to be one of them.
IS ITN' T BETTER THEN BEING A RAPIST
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by SoNature(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
PHOTSEE:

IS ITN' T BETTER THEN BEING A RAPIST

Rape? Very funny.

I don't like comparing two evils.

But under my watch, convicted rapists will bag at least 50 years imprisonment.

There must be something that the Arab world is doing well - which makes their value system better - that we aren't doing in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by citadels(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Like play Nigeria is going into shambles and we are doing nothing about it. Even sokoto has joined them.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by executive12: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
The affected communities should form well armed vigilante groups to protect themselves. They should stop looking up to the FG for protection.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by timecapsule: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Its because of yuur type PMB said Nigerian youth are lazy because they are found of putting square peg in a round hole.

Zoo is Zoo no matter what is I side it

Biritiko:

Which government declared them as terrorists??
We are not talking about Ipob terrorists here
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by Biritiko: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2019
timecapsule:
Its because of yuur type PMB said Nigerian youth are lazy because they are found of putting square peg in a round hole.

Zoo is Zoo no matter what is I side it

Can you type this again ? But this time without shedding tears cheesy
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by timecapsule: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2019
When those that has limited mindset talk you will know. They can never know the different between black and white.
Lazy youths.
In a zoo will find different kind of animals. Am not surprise of seeing your kind.

Dpharisee:

They are not Igbos, the Lagos-Ibadan Press will continue to call them bandits. Terrorist is for IPOB armed with loudspeakers and Biafra flags
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by oyatz(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Is Tinubu also in charge of Vanguard, ThisDay, Sun Newspapers, Authority Newspapers , Dailypost, Igbere TV, AIT, Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland?

Princedapace:
Other regions need to invest heavily in the media. Buhari is not getting the heat he should get simply because Tinubu is on his side.
Re: Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House by timecapsule: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2019
We'll later know those that laugh last.

Biritiko:

Can you type this again ? But this time without shedding tears cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / "We Killed More People After Vampire’s Escape From Court" – Captured Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.