Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now (2166 Views)

100 Naira Note Used In Series "MONEY HEIST" / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by Chatflick(m): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Like I cannot really control my emotions right now... Those who follow the series and have watched the Part 3 which premiered on the 19th of this month should understand. I have never seen the professor this angry to the point he declared war against the police. Truth be told the tears was not far from running down my cheeks. Netflix should better hasten the Part 4.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by hustlelegit(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Chatflick:
Like I cannot really control my emotions right now... Those who follow the series and have watched the Part 3 which premiered on the 19th of this month should understand. I have never seen the professor this angry to the point he declared war against the police. Truth be told the tears was not far from running down my cheeks. Netflix should better hasten the Part 4.

Na d season film I dey watch oo, which one be part

1 Like

Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by sleemoon(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2019
hustlelegit:

He meant Season 4
Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by WarriAproko: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just watch money heist season 3
Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by WarriAproko: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
hustlelegit:

that's season 3 ep8 finale. War
Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by UcLloyd: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm trying to start the series and 02tvseries is telling me is in Spanish with English subtitle. Please any site I can download the English version? I will like to enjoy the movie with u guys
Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by WarriAproko: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
UcLloyd:
I'm trying to start the series and 02tvseries is telling me is in Spanish with English subtitle. Please any site I can download the English version? I will like to enjoy the movie with u guys
u will love d Spanish better than the English.

7 Likes

Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by lammy197(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
WarriAproko:
vseconded especially Nairobi Spanish

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by happybee: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2019
WarriAproko:
I fucking swear, Spanish is sexy asf.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Money Heist Part 3 Made Me Sober At The End, I Need Part 4 Now by tafat: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2019
UcLloyd:
me too would love to download it with this new Airtel binge plan i got, i just landed like 2gb with just N500 so am looking for interesting series to download.

(1) (Reply)

Remember JOHN CONNOR In TERMINATOR 2? The Way He Looks Now Would Shock You / Spartacus I Vs Spartacus I I: Which Made More Sense? / Funke Akindele Reveals Release Dates For “omo Ghetto 2″ & “the Return Of Jenifa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.