Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria (3483 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ibegtodiffer: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2019
post=80475548:
Nothing but the cry of a senior wailer! THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA IS HERE TO STAY, and there is nothing criminals can do about it!
Sane Nigerians should not bother themselves reading this lenghty trash. It is meant for wailers. TAKE NOTE Guys! Okay Bye!
Bros, you can disappoint!
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Secessionists are truly propagandists. I have taken the battle to your domain since 5 days now, you are no where to be seen. Just similar to the way your Uncle abandoned his followers. Coward

Hehehehehehehehehe ...cheesy h0rnyman am nt even in Abia ,i just want your penile vein to cut waiting for me! Coward because i didnt massage your h0rny dick!

Abeg swerve biko
Metaphysical tell afamed am betrothed to you already by onitsha head bridge lol smileycheesy

Lzaa immhotep
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Ibegtodiffer:

He went to usman dan fodio university ,he is one of apc members in katsina

2 Likes

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hehehehehehehehehe ...cheesy h0rnyman am nt even in Abia ,i just want your penile vein to cut waiting for me! Coward because i didnt massage your h0rny dick!

Abeg swerve biko
Metaphysical tell afamed am betrothed to you already by onitsha head bridge lol smileycheesy

Lzaa immhot
Coward, Nnamdi don't have foot soldiers? Call him to send his foot soldiers. Coward
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Who asked you? Okonkwo
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Alarmists and propagandist. This was how your Uncle was dishing out fake information few years ago before he took 440 from Jerusalem to London. Coward

Are you still in pains dear , See i will advice you to take vaseline from lefulefu or luminouz and massage your veiny dick i dont bloody care...smiley Heiya,
You are so lucky am nt in aba ,i would have called one bakaboy pay him just 20k to beat you to pulp believe me ,nigga ask about me!

And
Who told you is false?? Onyeihoriho mpama mmadu
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Abeg swerve biko

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin
Sai mama.

1 Like

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by luminouz(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Are you still in pains dear , See i will advice you to take vaseline from lefulefu or luminouz and massage your veiny dick i dont bloody care...smiley Heiya,
You are so lucky am nt in aba ,i would have called one bakaboy pay him just 20k to beat you to pulp believe me ,nigga ask about me!

And
Who told you is false?? Onyeihoriho mpama mmadu
Why do u like mentioning my name upandan naaaaa? grin
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by eneyoduke(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
He hardly speak on TV
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by yaki84: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2019
post=80475548:

Nothing but the cry of a senior wailer!

THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA IS HERE TO STAY
and there is nothing criminals can do about it!

Sane Nigerians should not bother themselves reading this lenghty trash.
It is meant for wailers.

TAKE NOTE Guys!
Okay Bye!
ZOTHO.
Zombie Of The Highest Order.

What is technicality?

2 Likes

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2019
luminouz:

Why do u like mentioning my name upandan naaaaa? grin

I like you thats y grin
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

I like you thats y grin
kiss
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Csami:
A CJN that doesn't know that planes are flown not driven

I thought I was the only person that heard that

1 Like

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

I thought I was the only person that heard that
Thread to wail. Oya now
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Yorubaskullmine: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
[s]
post=80475548:

THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA IS HERE TO STAY[/b],

It is meant for wailers.

TAKE NOTE Guys!
Okay Bye!
[/s]What does bbq seller and buhari have in common. They are simply brainless.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ivandragon: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pmb's followers are basket cases...

The same people will tell you how incompetent others were, are here defending the same in incompetence because it has pmb's endorsement...
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

When an illiterate is in Power , he surrounded himself with the people of his same IQ. This is the case of Muhammadu Buhari, the president, Federal republic of Nigeria.

True
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adonko:
he is not just an illiterate but a lazy illiterate, slow to everything, a complete DISGRACE to educated Nigerians both home and abroad, now that he has everything to himself he will still complain cos that what failures do always complaining ...maybe this time the reason will be CoZA issue lol.

Op what do you expect from someone who do not have a certificate to show ....his friends will be like him ni....dullarrrrrrrrds everywhere turning Nigeria into a bush awon werey.

True
What can I add again, nothing.
You killed it all.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari is a congenital dullard who only feels at home in the presence of other chronic dullards like himself hence his penchant for recruiting chaff instead of seeds . You will recall how days ago he puppet forced the Senate to approve to very unqualified men into the board of the NCC despite being rejected by the Senate for almost gross comical educational qualifications they claimed to possess . Nigerians will recall the President Buhari is also himself armed with one of such comical educational qualifications.
This is/these are bitter truth.
But the ZON.Bs have eyes but they can't see, they have ears but they can't hear, they have, they have... but they can't...

1 Like

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
judgementyard:
Just here to read comments on behalf of C.R.A(COMMENT READERS ASSOCIATION), Please make it brief .
Ok Sir
We'll try our best.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by judgementyard(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovelive:
Ok Sir We'll try our best.
Noted! grin

1 Like

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ibegtodiffer:

One love bro.
This is the situation o.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Like √
Now I know better. Thank you very much for this vital info.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Lovelive: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Like √
You are a real archivist.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovelive:

Like √
You are a real archivist.

Is in da blood...tanks smiley
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by godliman: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
post=80475548:

THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA IS HERE TO STAY

It is meant for wailers.

TAKE NOTE Guys!lengthy trash you say ?
Okay Bye!
Lengthy trash you say? Only God knows who is a criminal between you and that OP one thing I am sure of is the fact that he tendered some facts which you couldn't refute. You were only trying to hush him down branding him a criminal without any proof which is itself a transgression. Why is it that Anyone who dares to speak truth to the powers that be you attack them calling them corrupt, wailers or criminals we still have freedom of expression right? You cant force us to worship buhari, if you are blinded to his many atrocities by loyalty and devotion we are not we think clearly our reasoning is not clouded sir.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Immhotep y do you waste your time on a useless topics ,Armies are setting up ruga by themselves and you are fighting lesser fulani agenda!

Always set your priority straight ok? angry angry
This was your Uncle's style when he was in Nigeria. Putting up false alarm everywhere
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

This was your Uncle's style when he was in Nigeria. Putting up false alarm everywhere
i hope you arent do obsessed with me? shocked cheesy
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Abeg swerve biko

Lzaa immhotep

Afamed, naa wetin u want nau?

Stop flirting with my Oriaku.

See proof.

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Afamed, naa wetin u want nau?

Stop flirting with my Oriaku.

See proof.
grin grin

And
15 : three Ruga cows lol
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin grin

And
15 : three Ruga cows lol

kiss Buhari and Tinubu will donate cows.

Immhotep will herd them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Russia Helped Nigeria Defeat Biafra During Civil War – Buhari / BREAKING: "Pantami For President" Campaign Floods Twitter / Can Southwest Ever Trust North Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.