Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Enslaved To The Desires Of The Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enslaved To The Desires Of The Flesh (182 Views)

Yorubas/edos Are The Only Ones In Nigeria Who Are Not Enslaved To Religion / Q&A: : How Can I Stop Falling To The Strong Desires Of My Old Life? / The Desires Of Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enslaved To The Desires Of The Flesh by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys and happy Sunday morning. Hope you all rested well last night. The weather was pretty cold in my area, and I had a very good night. God is very kind to give us the weather we have here in Nigeria.

Here's a sermon I'd like to encourage you all to listen to when you have the time. It's about this great burden of the flesh that we all struggle with, and how God is willing to deliver His people from this bondage.

The sermon is part of the series: The Five-Fold Fallenness of Man, preached by Tim Conway of Grace Community Church in San Antonio, Texas, USA. I pray you'd be blessed by it.

Shalom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTzuVUQsGtg

(1) (Reply)

You Are Too Peculiar To Miss Heaven By Paul Lawrence Ofure / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/19 / For The Wise People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.