Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] (392 Views)

Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by akinblog: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2019
The Nigerian flag was recently hoisted by an American multinational company, Stericycle Inc., in honour of a hardworking new employee, Mrs Omolanke Shelle. NAN reports that 38-year-old Shelle, an indigene of Ekiti State, works at the company’s facility in Aurora, Illinois. .

This came barely a month after Stericycle gave the mother of three a full-time job, following the expiration of her temporary employment that lasted for about five months. Her supervisor, Mr John Katchka, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that Shelle was honoured on account of her “attitude, work ethic, ability to learn and team spirit’’.

Shelle said that she started working with Stericycle through a temporary employment agency when she moved to the U.S. with her family in 2015. “When we came to the U.S., I had to work to assist my husband with the bills; besides I want to return to school, so I need money.

As a temporary staff, I was supposed to work for eight and half hours from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., but I begged them for overtime, which they granted. Saw me working for 12 hours (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) on week days and six hours most Saturdays, and I was being paid about $11 per hour,’’ she said. Shelle also revealed that she is the only African working at the Aurora centre

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/nigerian-employees-work-ethic-makes-her-employer-raise-nigeria-flag-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by akinblog: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
woooooww...
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by galadima77(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Good ambassador
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by SirIconR(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
U S here I come..... If She can do it, Yes I Can. With even much extra effort
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by cenaman(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Afonja amaka
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Meanwhile our LEADERS keep bringing the FLAG down
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by GOFRONT(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
cool

And one Governor whose state has a point where two Rivers meet only take delight in inflicting hunger and Hardship on his people, He made his people not to Hoist a flag for him but raise a Cardboard paper with a lot of curses inscripted on it.....
Re: Nigerian Employee’s Work Ethic Makes Her Employer Raise Nigeria Flag [Photo] by lalasticlala(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019

(1)

Computer Professionals Of Nigeria certification examination / Public Administration Or Business Administration / Make Money Daily With Opay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.