Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage (33301 Views)

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I / Media Personality, Ebuka's Parents Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Teejayphillip(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cheers to grandpa and grandma...

50years ain’t beans.

I hope we d younger generation can emulate dis act of responsible lifestyle

Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by 9jaBloke: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is Ebuka the last born?
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by BORN2RULE20(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
STRICTLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES;

A GOOD WOMAN, MAKES A GOOD WIFE AND A GOOD WIFE BECOMES A GOOD MOTHER. A GOOD MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO A GOOD CHILD. IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD WOMAN, WIFE AND MOTHER, EMULATE THESE STEPS BELOW:

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you. You are each other's keeper.

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband's right. You must give it to him how he wants it. It's very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty (even the anointed
ones)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.

16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.

17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.

18). Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?

19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home.

20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always team work.

21). Don't be too judgmental with your husband. No man wants a nagging wife.

22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.

23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food? Try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food.

24). Never be too demanding to your husband, enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.

25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty.

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.

28) A confrontational wife, can never keep a good husband and her home, she will be grooming irresponsible daughters without manners.

29) A woman who cannot manage her children, home and husband is a complete failure in life no matter her achievements.

30) A wise woman honors her husband, and respect him, in turn the husband will cherish her and love her dearly - it will be natural. Husband is a beautiful gift from God, no woman can stay without a husband. No good man on earth can tolerate a confrontational and argumentative wife except they have lost their value and become less of a real man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by amiibaby(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Not
dancok:
babe i no mind you o, u set gan, available or not?
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Ziel20: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
What was the secret of marriages of those days? God help this generation. These days, people marry based on beauty, pocket size, hips size and other vain things etc.

I'll tell u. It was... Anytime he gots angry she'll kneel down, smile at him and say i'm sorry my king if i offend u. Come on smile my king, frowning doesn't fit a handsome king.

Immediately, the man will fall in love afresh. But sadly, it is who talks the loudest that graces our marriages now. sad
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by HisSexcellency(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
So the one they made 50 years ago had expired that it now requires renew or what

Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
For me,I believe marriage vows should be renewed every year for this generation. We have to be innovative in tackling challenges that brings about divorce for this new age.
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Enemyofpeace: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rubbish. I ate people wasting money
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by paix(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
They're opening a new page in their marital life. Happy golden anniversary.
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Defenderalert(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
This one go shatter Ubunja black heart and sex buying empty brain.

God bless your union. Make we reach surpass whilst Ubunja is still forever wifeless whining his MiasduGAYshiit until six feet grave swallow am grin

Marriage to the right person sweet die.
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by trulords(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Flamezzz:

Where are you based?

Lagos please
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by DameB(f): 2:28am On Jul 22, 2019
50 years in marriage is commendable...... Nor be beans

Meanwhile if you have been diagnosed with diabetes or you know a diabetic, and don't what to eat?
Call or text 09019091748 for a personalized diabetes meal plan at shenkele price....
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by rosy1992(f): 4:27am On Jul 22, 2019
this is lovely
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Flamezzz: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
trulords:

Lagos please
You are far from me
Re: Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage by Phenomenal16(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Happy golden jubilee to ur FOLKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Toyin Abraham Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / Omashola Welcomed Home In Style In Delta State As He Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.