Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I (4129 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Donemmex200: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
“I’ll never return to Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola vows after saving €1700 in a month (Video)

See below
https://smilegist.com/ill-never-return-to-nigeria-actor-akeem-akintola-vows-after-saving-e1700-in-a-month-video/

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Totilopussylick(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
tongue
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
That’s over 700k. Weytin him wan do for Nigeria wey go make am save 700k every month

4 Likes

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
these are the words of FRESHLY LANDED NIGERIANS/AFRICANS... in due time reality will set in and he will change his stand. there are many things foreigners dont see at first, they only count the money and think they have arrived. by the time, you miss family/friends, good food, good weather, stress-free life, less taxes, less politics, visa issues etc and most importantly, you could do so much more in Africa with your savings than in the west, thats when he will have a rethink.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Chnbanc: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
these are the words of FRESHLY LANDED NIGERIANS/AFRICANS... in due time reality will set in and he will change his stand. there are many things foreigners dont see at first, they only count the money and think they have arrived. by the time, you miss family/friends, good food, good weather, streefree life, less taxes, less politics, visa issues etc and most importantly, you could do so much more in Africa with your savings than in the west, thats when he will have a rethink.
I swear
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by BeanmanX(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good for u,,,no reasonable person will come back to Nigeria to suffer after making huge amount of cash monthly,,,

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Good for u,,,no reasonable person will come back to Nigeria to suffer after making huge amount of cash monthly,,,

what makes you think a Nigerians flaunting money onlin eisnt suffering?!
educate yourself on NIGERIAN/AFRICAN RETURNEES and ask yourself why people in high paying jobs in the west go back to Africa.
only people who've never set foot abroad will automatically believe that life in the west is better. many are SUFFERING in the west, many cant even get 3 square meals in the west, many cant even get the right documentation to legally live in the west. but the most sad thing here is that many people have such a failed image of the west that they believe that everybody is comfortable abroad.

here is a clue: if there is poor foreigners abroad then you best believe that there will also be poor Nigerians/Africans abroad too. believing that all Nigerians/Africans abroad are successful is the lie of the century. stop believing the BS Nigerians are posting online!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by emmaodet: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
these are the words of FRESHLY LANDED NIGERIANS/AFRICANS... in due time reality will set in and he will change his stand. there are many things foreigners dont see at first, they only count the money and think they have arrived. by the time, you miss family/friends, good food, good weather, stress-free life, less taxes, less politics, visa issues etc and most importantly, you could do so much more in Africa with your savings than in the west, thats when he will have a rethink.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by emmaodet: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what makes you think a Nigerians flaunting money onlin eisnt suffering?!
educate yourself on NIGERIAN/AFRICAN RETURNEES and ask yourself why people in high paying jobs in the west go back to Africa.
only people who've never set foot abroad will automatically believe that life in the west is better. many are SUFFERING in the west, many cant even get 3 square meals in the west, many cant even get the right documentation to legally live in the west. but the most sad thing here is that many people have such a failed image of the west that they believe that everybody is comfortable abroad.

here is a clue: if there is poor foreigners abroad then you best believe that there will also be poor Nigerians/Africans abroad too. believing that all Nigerians/Africans abroad are successful is the lie of the century. stop believing the BS Nigerians are posting online!

Bro, i think what most nigerians at home are saying is that it is easier for you to find a job and work in abroad with atleast good living standard compared to Nigeria.
Many are living below minimum wage here and it is huge and scary.
There is no future or long term plan in africa.

9 Likes

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:
Bro, i think what most nigerians at home are saying is that it is easier for you to find a job and work in abroad with atleast good living standard compared to Nigeria.

i dont think it is easy to find a well paying job abroad (US/Europe etc).. and if you check unemployment rates, you will agree with me. sadly, the problem here is that the majority of Nigerian/Africans will convert the salary of someone abroad with how much it is in Naira, and thereafter foolishly dream of what they could do if they earned that amount in Nigeria/Africa. Nigeria is NOT the west, the minute you stop comparing these two places, the easier it will be to understand the issue. good living standards in the west COST MONEY, you pay taxes in the west, you pay high gas price in the west, you pay high rent in the west, you pay high cost of food/transport/clothing/nightlife etc in the west.
the two are not remotely comparable!

but then again, people who never set foot abroad will dream of the west...until they get there and see reality!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Do so much more in world capital of poverty than one of the biggest economy in the world? Lol
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by drmuchin: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maynman:

Do so much more in world capital of poverty than one of the biggest economy in the world? Lol

ABEG LAFF AM VERY WELL.

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by GambaOsaka: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

What are you talking?
Ogbeni shift go one side jare.
Miss weather, stress-free life, less politics,...... you are talking rubbish

7 Likes

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by emmaodet: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i dont think it is easy to find a well paying job abroad (US/Europe etc).. and if you check unemployment rates, you will agree with me. sadly, the problem here is that the majority of Nigerian/Africans will convert the salary of someone abroad with how much it is in Naira, and thereafter foolishly dream of what they could do if they earned that amount in Nigeria/Africa. Nigeria is NOT the west, the minute you stop comparing these two places, the easier it will be to understand the issue. good living standards in the west COST MONEY, you pay taxes in the west, you pay high gas price in the west, you pay high rent in the west, you pay high cost of food/transport/clothing/nightlife etc in the west.

but then again, people who never set foot abroad will dream of the west...until they get there and see reality!

You are really right about comparing someone working in the west and converting the money to naira.
I see it a lot of time here.

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:
You are really right about comparing someone working in the west and converting the money to naira.
I see it a lot of time here.

imagine the madness!!!!
sadly, it is difficult impossible for someone that has never left Nigeria to understand how someone who lives and probably makes USD2k (1M Naira) abroad, are broke and living from paycheck to paycheck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by emmaodet: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

imagine the madness!!!!
sadly, it is difficult impossible for someone that has never left Nigeria to understand how someone who lives and probably makes USD2k (1M Naira) abroad, are broke and living from paycheck to paycheck.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maynman:

let me educate you, by all means: you can do so much more with savings of 1000USD in Nigeria than in the US.... CASE CLOSED!

just because the US is the biggest economy in the world DOES NOT mean everyone in the US have a great life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

let me educate you, by all means: you can do so much more with savings of 1000USD in Nigeria than in the US.... CASE CLOSED!

just because the US is the biggest economy in the world DOES NOT mean everyone in the US have a great life.

How are you going to get and able to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty compare to USA? How long will either take?
The average person in the biggest economy is far better than the average person in world capital of poverty.
You should educate yourself first.
Why is 1000$ not equal to 1000 naira?
1$ is almost equal to 1000 naira.
Your argument doesn’t make sense!

You said something about employment rate, please show us the stat between USA and Nigeria.
Buhari said he wants to lift 100 million people out of poverty, how come that’s happening since it’s easier to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty?

2 Likes

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Gerrard59(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

What unemployment rates? You mean the nearly 50-year-old unemployment in the US? The one that had employers push for migrants in Europe? You mean the one in the Netherlands where jobs are plentiful while employees are scarce? Or the unemployment rate in the UK that has made the country introduce different employment-backed visa categories which has seen many Nigerians being able to relocate to the UK seamlessly?

Those unemployment rates?

No one says it is easy after all, good things don't come easily. There is a reason those things are good.

3 Likes

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gerrard59:

What unemployment rates? You mean the nearly 50-year-old unemployment in the US? The one that had employers push for migrants in Europe? You mean the one in the Netherlands where jobs are plentiful while employees are scarce? Or the unemployment rate in the UK that has made the country introduce different employment-backed visa categories which has seen many Nigerians being able to relocate to the UK seamlessly?

Those unemployment rates?

No one says it is easy after all, good things don't come easily. There is a reason those things are good.

bro, we are talking well paying jobs here, not factory line/dishwashing jobs. a friend just refused a job in France that was paying 5k because 2 yrs ago, that same job was paying 7k. the gov is quick to offer incentives etc but at the end of the day, thats way below what the salary should be... and this here is part of the tricks that they are using to NOT employ locals who knw their value but then go to Eastern European countries or African/Asian countries to recruit people. you can be sure that a foreigners from a 3rd world country would look at that job and praise the 5k salary, not knowing he is being lowballed (with this seemingly well paying job that really isnt).

let me not even start on the countless graduates/doctors etc who are doing menial jobs to survive because nothing worthy of their education comes their way. so let me just say again....finding a well paying job in the west aint easy today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by damzy88: 2:52am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, we are talking well paying jobs here, not factory line/dishwashing jobs. a friend just refused a job in France that was paying 5k because 2 yrs ago, that same job was paying 7k. the gov is quick to offer incentives etc but at the end of the day, thats way below what the salary should be... and this here is part of the tricks that they are using to NOT employ locals who knw their value but then go to Eastern European countries or African/Asian countries to recruit people. you can be sure that a foreigners from a 3rd world country would look at that job and praise the 5k salary, not knowing he is being lowballed (with this seemingly well paying job that really isnt).

let me not even start on the countless graduates/doctors etc who are doing menial jobs to survive because nothing worthy of their education comes their way. so let me just say again....finding a well paying job in the west aint easy today!

Tbh, you seem to know a lot about life in the west. What I have found out is that life is not easy anywhere. If only we can put Nigeria on the right path, I can bet my balls that most diaspora Nigerians will come back. I live in the west though.
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by legionISproteus: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Savings in Africa?
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBroke(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=115551367]

How are you going to get and able to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty compare to USA? How long will either take?
The average person in the biggest economy is far better than the average person in world capital of poverty.

Cost of living in the United States is way higher than in Nigeria, so don't let the exchange rate decieve you.
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=MrBroke post=115559155][/quote]

Standard of living in US is also much higher than in Nigeria.
The exchange rate are facts bro
They have 1 dollar store in US, do we have 5naira store in Nigeria?
So where is the cost of living really high then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBroke(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2022
If you can't save in Nigeria then you can't save anywhere, if you can't make it in nigeria, you can't make it anywhere. Most of you japa affliators even if you travel to heaven if it's real though won't still succeed. A place can't make you succeed you make the place succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBroke:
If you can't save in Nigeria then you can't save anywhere, if you can't make it in nigeria, you can't make it anywhere. Most of you japa affliators even if you travel to heaven if it's real though won't still succeed. A place can't make you succeed you make the place succeed.

How easy can you earn in world capital of poverty before you say you want to save?
It’ll be much easier to be successful in the biggest economy in the world compare to world capital of poverty.
It’s COMMON SENSE!
If people are not becoming successful or if unemployment rate is high then how did they arrive and maintain the “biggest economy in the world”?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by BeanmanX(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Nothing but the truth,,,

1 Like

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by rusher14: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=MrBroke post=115559155][/quote]

Is 1 dollar = 1 pound?
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by rusher14: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

You said something about employment rate, please show us the stat between USA and Nigeria.
Buhari said he wants to lift 100 million people out of poverty, how come that’s happening since it’s easier to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty?

Why is 1 dollar not equal to 1 pound?

Why is 1 dollar = 134.98 dollars?
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBroke(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

How easy can you earn in world capital of poverty before you say you want to save?
It’ll be much easier to be successful in the biggest economy in the world compare to world capital of poverty.
It’s COMMON SENSE!
If people are not becoming successful or if unemployment rate is high then how did they arrive and maintain the “biggest economy in the world”?

So in that biggest economy you talking 'bout, they gat no bums and broke dead ass people right?, everybody is rich isn't it? Even those who gat jobs are suffering over there.
Get the point nigga, if you can't live below your means, if you can't save, if your are extravagant, if you are lazy with no ideas and lastly if luck is not on your side if you like go to heaven you still gon remain broke. The main reason america is the way it is is just cause of credit. They are mostly living on credit.
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:

Why is 1 dollar not equal to 1 pound?

Why is 1 dollar = 134.98 dollars?

How many countries uses pounds?
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
MrBroke:

So in that biggest economy you talking 'bout, they gat no bums and broke dead ass people right?, everybody is rich isn't it? Even those who gat jobs are suffering over there.
Get the point nigga, if you can't live below your means, if you can't save, if your are extravagant, if you are lazy with no ideas and lastly if luck is not on your side if you like go to heaven you still gon remain broke. The main reason america is the way it is is just cause of credit. They are mostly living on credit.

How many bums and broke guys are there compare to world capital of poverty?
If there are so much bum there how did they arrive at world biggest economy?
You can be gaming only in US and you will be rich, here in Nigeria there are less opportunities compared to there, get that point dawg
You can’t compare their sufferings there to world capital of poverty. What can 1 naira buy here?

Oh my, the reason they are biggest economy is because of “credit”, not because they have the biggest companies in the world? Not because they invest heavily in technology, art, entertainment etc. wow.
The economy of California is bigger than Nigeria, guess they have a lot of debtors in California lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Remained A Faithful, Loving And Obedient Wife -monalisa Chinda / Actress Caroline'ekanem's Hubby ,musa Danjuma Turns 60yrs Today / New Photo Of Charly Boy And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.