Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye (428 Views)

Carpenter Arrested For Injuring His 12-Year-Old Son With Wire. Graphic Photos / Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by Drinokrane: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Police in Ebonyi have arrested a hospital worker, Nkechinyere Aja, for alleged abuse and harm on the right eye of her housemaid, Chinonyerem Chiude, Igbere TV reports.

Ebonyi police spokesperson, Loveth Odah, said Mrs Aja, a worker at Mile Four Hospital in Abakaliki, had injured the victim on her right eye while flogging her for using detergent to wash house hold utensils instead of soap, Igbere TV reports.

Odah said Aja, who admitted committing the act, was later released to commence treatment on the victim.

The spokesperson said investigation into the matter would continue as soon as the victim gets better.

“The police will enforce the law if Aja is found wanting in the cause of our investigation.

“However, the Alex Ekwueme Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki has referred them to a hospital in Enugu,” Odah said.

“The woman was arrested but because the child’s case needed urgent attention, we released her to take the child to hospital.

“They are currently in a hospital at Enugu where her medical examination is being handled for now.”

Odah warned against child abuse and maltreatment of children and housemaids.

The victim, Ms Chiude, is a primary four pupil at New Era International School, Abakaliki.

The school’s proprietress, Dorathy Magbo, said she reported the matter to the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development after the victim’s mistress refused to honour several invitations made to her.

Head of the department of child development of the ministry, Godwin Igwe, expressed dismay over the incident, describing it as `inhumanity’ to life.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831982/shocking-hospital-worker-arrested-for-injuring-housemaids-eye/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by alonzoiv(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2019
An eye for an eye would have been so appropriate.
Let her eye be damaged as well.
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by IvarTheBoneless: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Nkechinyere Aja.

GMBUHARII.... your sisters need your attention here cry
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by GMbuharii: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Nkechinyere Aja.

GMBUHARII.... your sisters need your attention here cry

She's my sister as well as yours.

She's more of ur sister cos Aja is a Yoruba word
She's my sis cos she's a naija like me
grin
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by IvarTheBoneless: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

She's my sister as well as yours.

She's more of ur sister cos Aja is a Yoruba word
She's my sis cos she's a naija like me
grin

Denying yet again! cry
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by GMbuharii: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Denying yet again! cry

Haba,I'm not like U who is ashamed from his state nah
grin

Manhattan in oyo whereas you U are Kwara in hotoro

grin
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by IvarTheBoneless: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Haba,I'm not like U who is ashamed from his state nah
grin

Manhattan in oyo whereas you U are Kwara in hotoro

grin

Being from somewhere doesn't mean you can't live elsewhere.

But you denied your entire tribe. I wouldn't blame you. Who wants to associate with baby factories, prostitution, extreme dirtiness, drug dealing and skull mining ? grin
Re: Hospital Worker Arrested For Injuring Housemaid's Eye by GMbuharii: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Being from somewhere doesn't mean you can't live elsewhere.

But you denied your entire tribe. I wouldn't blame you. Who wants to associate with baby factories, prostitution, extreme dirtiness, drug dealing and skull mining ? grin

Lying Mohammed always...

Is Manhattan hotoro?
Is Oyo Kwara?

And Skull mining?!

Just take a look @where four of ur fingers are pointing

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...

(1) (Reply)

Trending Hot!!! Aye’ Cultist Threatens To Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arr / Driver Diverts UNILAG Post UTME Student’s Trip, Takes Him To SARS For Extortion / Suspected Robbery Gang Members Caught With Police Gun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.