Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

This App Will Pay You 40$ In BTC For Free Check For Proof - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This App Will Pay You 40$ In BTC For Free Check For Proof (578 Views)

Btc For Sale / Want To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free? Check This Out / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This App Will Pay You 40$ In BTC For Free Check For Proof by suave30: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Good morning everyone
this app is paying 40$ to every user who registers and downloads the app
Follow these steps
Click on the link on my Sig and register with your active email
Download the app from play store...
Login with the same mail registered with
Once logged in
free 100MC will be awarded to you for a start.
Predict with the MC and like or comment to any post on ur dashboard
Wait 24hours to get your reward
link��
On my Sig.
Link on my Sig

Re: This App Will Pay You 40$ In BTC For Free Check For Proof by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2019
What are we predicting with the MC? And what post on our dashboard do we like and comment?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 2k Everyday On Sport Betting / Secure Your Health And Future Today!!!. / Free VTU & Telecom Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.