Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (24989 Views)

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by BigBrother9ja: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
story

incompetent bubu will fail them....................
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Greenarrow01(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
embarassed
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let's wait....

Join me at the Glory Dome, Airport Road Abuja....

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by joe120120(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Abuharib:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ministerial-list-senate-gives-buhari-five-days-to-submit-names/amp/

see. una president wen no go school ,he no dey read news papers ,e dey do am sey no body reach am for world and nageria ,I dey pity him pikins ,and his supports ,dem go see pepper wen de time comes
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by lomprico(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
rubber stamp Senate. we ain't fooled.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by xeros20(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's what he wants. He wants them to go on recess.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Kenturkey048(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
LibertyRep:
I knew they dare not give the President any ultimatum. These ones are lackeys and don't have the balls.

See them already contemplating on altering their time-table just to accommodate the indecisiveness of a man who won elections since February. This is the same way budgets will not be submitted on time. I pray his tardiness won't return us to recession.

The padi-padi government continues.
have we ever gotten out recession

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
codedguy1:

You better brace up for the disappointment either way.

Don't you know that's what is causing the delay. All the ministers want to come back so the dullards is having problems with who he is going to drop.

2ndly he has said he would appoint only those he knows, if he manages to drop any they would be replaced based on nepotistic qualifications.

That's why I said brace up for the disappointment EITHER WAY.

I don't think buhari is giving himself sleepless nights as to who& who to make minister. I believe d guy is just sleeping & waking in d villa doing absolutely nothing. When he has slept enough, he will tell his chief of staff to draw up a list. Case closed

5 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Neoteny(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I will be disappointed if after ALL the delay, I still see some OLD (former) Ministers on the list.

Then prepare to he disappointed.

Unfortunately buhari is keen on rewarding his stooges and less interested in getting good people who know their onions.

Still..... anything but Atiku
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
GISpro:
If the process was swift some people would have called it a "rubber stamp".

There's no way you can please a bitter negativist.

No sir. Buhari won election in march, was inaugurated in may. NASS was inaugurated just last month. His list ought to have been ready b4 his inauguration in may waiting 4d inauguration of d NASS. Now its NASS waiting 4 him

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Temptee101(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chai

What a president

What a country

What a people

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
...majority of the past ministers will be recycled...PMB hardly changes his modus operandi...
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
initial gra gra by the Senate to make us believe they are working and not rubber stamped. ...let's bet now, after the 5days they will turn it into Party's (APC) affair!

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by oluwasegun007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baba go slow on the move..

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by BigTosine: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Senator Bukola Saraki started again, he is working against the mission of PMB to take Nigeria to the Next Level.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Amoxman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let me see who will blame saraki for delaying the list �

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by dazzlingd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr. go slow.... This baba never fails to disappoint.... Aba, took him ages to appiont his minsters last term, we assumed he was looking for best hands and because it's his first tenure but nothing good came out if it.
Why can't this man prove to us he's no dullard and be smart in decision making for once, those are traits expected of a leader

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by descartes400: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
LibertyRep:
I knew they dare not give the President any ultimatum. These ones are lackeys and don't have the balls.

See them already contemplating on altering their time-table just to accommodate the indecisiveness of a man who won elections since February. This is the same way budgets will not be submitted on time. I pray his tardiness won't return us to recession.

The padi-padi government continues.

Did the 8th Senate with its recalcitrant Senate President gave the President an ultimatum? We all knew how long it took. Some times, and even most times l'm left wondering....wondering that the intelligent quotient of the President is lugubriously melancholic. One would think giving the array of advisers and resources at his disposal he would have done better but who sai..
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Bimpe29: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baba Buhari is slower than Snail.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by 9jaBloke: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Staged Drama
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by wizardus: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Like someone typed before me..clowns every where

Meanwhile The Chief Justice of Nigeria was ask the meaning of technicality used in judgement

See what he has to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPh6g6kCSqA

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Truefaith: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by foolbuster: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I will be disappointed if after ALL the delay, I still see some OLD (former) Ministers on the list.

Lols. Just brace yourself.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by SwiftCorporate: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmm
We hope he submit the names sooner than Friday
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Truefaith: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Princedapace(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
My only annoyance is that my tax is also part of what these yeye senators, and executive arms are using to get paid..

And if someone insult us as a country now, we will be screaming and talking rubbish as if it is not true. Is this one a country?

Lol, mehn, people who still support Nigeria, una get mind o. I no fit. I cant lie to my self.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by tayo4ng(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rubber stamp Senate, we are in for it.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by ojuu4u(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
If it was Senate led by saraki media would have branded him enemy of democracy,
In fact no individual or institutions that want to move forward will align will the Buhari is running the affair of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Lekki Deep Seaport Begins Operations In 2023, Investor Assures Lagos Governor / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.