Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees (24994 Views)

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Walelavender(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't understand this 9th Assembly again o. Why would you disturb the peace of the president. You want to arm twist him to surrendering a list that he's still thinking of? This is not fair. Give the Octogenarian Septuagenarian some slack. The president has to beat the last record in 2015.

December is a goal grin

No be Dalung and co clique cool

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by TopExcell(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's very shameful that history is repeating itself in this Buharis adminstration up till now he is still confused about who to choose as his carbinet after 4 yearsy the first tenure took all most one year before he was able to submit the ministerial list then his foolish loyalist blame it on Saraki to be the cause now that he has apoonteap his person as Senate president let me know who they will blame this time
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Sermwell(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
GISpro:
If the process was swift some people would have called it a "rubber stamp".

There's no way you can please a bitter negativist.

you are a compound fool oga!! what is wrong with the process being swift?? why are you guys always defending nonsense?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sermwell:

[s]you are a compound fool oga!! what is wrong with the process being swift?? why are you guys always defending nonsense?[/s]

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Eaglefine(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
BUBU, Hope my name will be there.

Don't know why it takes too long for him to submit the names.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by maxzzo1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Recession loading.....
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls give Buhari more time he needs like another 7 or 9 months more to make up his mind on the list.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls give Buhari more time he needs like another 7 or 9 months more to make up his mind as per the list.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by DennisEche(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:
But Buhari can so fall someone's hand ehn.
Cry of a zombie
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Alfredah01: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is this what we will facing for 4 years, rubber stamp senators, if baba go slow need someone to put him on his toes plsss
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by harjibolar10(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
GISpro:
If the process was swift some people would have called it a "rubber stamp".

There's no way you can please a bitter negativist.

Continue
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by fortri: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
senate should give Buhari time to put things in order.Let us not be in hurry.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by omobaba1759: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baba is busy looking for a home for his cows, please give him time Mr senator.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Ubekus: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mark my words these lawan will be impeached very soon or later.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
the redundant recessionist won't heed!

the nomad is all shades of disaster!
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Timatayo1: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Riga president.... Riga is more important to him
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Bizibi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hehehehehee,just watch!! The same leaders in the Senate will sy another gbonkers later.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Enemyofpeace: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari the slow poison
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Enemyofpeace: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
fortri:
senate should give Buhari time to put things in order.Let us not be in hurry.
when was he sworn in? The man has nothing to offer the country period, stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Enemyofpeace: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Alfredah01:
Is this what we will facing for 4 years, rubber stamp senators, if baba go slow need someone to put him on his toes plsss
are you not used to it by now?Do you expect something different?forget it jo
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by naijajobx: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by ndegomoney: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by truehero(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
LibertyRep:
I knew they dare not give the President any ultimatum. These ones are lackeys and don't have the balls.

See them already contemplating on altering their time-table just to accommodate the indecisiveness of a man who won elections since February. This is the same way budgets will not be submitted on time. I pray his tardiness won't return us to recession.

The padi-padi government continues.

Well said. The caption is misleading. I was so disappointed after reading the content. One may think the Senate must have grown balls but.......hmmm!

Fasten your seat belt because the four years journey will be turbulent.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by codedguy1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't think buhari is giving himself sleepless nights as to who& who to make minister. I believe d guy is just sleeping & waking in d villa doing absolutely nothing. When he has slept enough, he will tell his chief of staff to draw up a list. Case closed

Oga we are practically saying the same thing. The cos will draw up the list approved by the dullard. He can sleep about security and the economy but I bet you when it comes to appointing incompetent cronies and his incapacitated brothers to positions of authority in a Nigeria he believes belongs to him he will be wide awake.

Ask yourself why that is the only thing he has been consistent with.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by eodavids(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Abuharib:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ministerial-list-senate-gives-buhari-five-days-to-submit-names/amp/

Well its just an information. I thought its an ultimatum, which ordinarily wouldn't have had any effect
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by eodavids(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
truehero:
[color=#006600][/color]

Well said. The caption is misleading. I was so disappointed after reading the content. One may think the Senate must have grown balls but.......hmmm!

Fasten your seat belt because the four years journey will be turbulent.

No na!

We don't need that turbulence again pls.

Can't we get something better
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by SolexOlenin(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
They are even afraid to give him an ultimatum...shio...
goslow+stupidity
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by themanderon: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
The list is somewhere in a cooler in Saudi Arabia. If you know you know.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by Pinkybush: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
You guys should have patience. Our northern president want to strategize how to impliment RUGA first before considering ministerial list. He is an example of this picture below.

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees by otokx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is all the hulaboo about Ministers list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Roads In Akwa Ibom, Flags Off Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital / Bola Tinubu Turbaned The Defender (Dakare) Of Birni Gwari (Photos) / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.