Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Wife Is Lazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Lazy (3189 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Lazy by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Can't cook
Can clean the house

Abey una wenti I go do?
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by luap: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
lol!!!

so what is new? So many women lost their domestic skills when they became free, "WOMAN'S LIBERATION MOVEMENT"

Not only can't they cook, but when the get all fat and rolley. The man is supposed to appreciate them for their minds.

Plain and simple: Woman's Lib have taught a generation of irresponsibility to women.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by manmustwac(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Get a housegirl.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
manmustwac:

Get a housegirl.

Then why I marry her ? angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by CGKing(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
I feel u guy. Wouldnt want that kind of crap to happen to me. But u for varify all these things before u marry am.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Sissy3(f): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2010
ok
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by InkedNerd(f): 5:24am On Oct 14, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Then why I marry her ? angry angry angry

Is she your servant? It's one thing if you had said that both of you cook and clean and that she wasn't pulling own weight but your hear complaining that she isn't doing either. Get a house girl then!! As women, our sole purpose on Earth isn't to cook and clean for men. Sheesh!! Besides, did you not know she couldn't cook or clean when you married her?
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by softgirl1: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
Appriciate the little she is doing stop complining it is not as easy as u tink cos if it is u would have done it :owhen a woaman is working alot on her hand she just need an understanding husband
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by ijcurt(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Can't cook
Can clean the house

Abey una wenti I go do?

u ought to have known that she is lazy b4 u married her, so dont complain, or was ur marriage arrangee?. my advice: be patient n teach her wit love,u can make her what u want her to be.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by zayhal(f): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
Even though in marriage duties are shared and taking care of the home and cooking usually falls on the woman, it's still a wrong assertion from you, IMO to say you married her for that purpose. If you view marriage and your wife this way, then I really pity that woman because you'll judge her being a good wife only on the basis of her cooking and keeping the house clean.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Wumine(f): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2010
Some husbands do have them!! So what is she good at? Am sure their is!!! wink wink wink
Abeg just manage your thing like that. Abi you wan divorce her? How sure are you that the next one won't be worse.
If you can't change her, learn to tolerate her; If you can't tolerate her, find a way to live with it! cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Men can be selfish, so you only think of your home and not her? tongue Have you ever give it a second thought that poor lady maybe
depressed? BTW has she always being like that from day one?
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Ikedonn(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Were she not taught how to cook in her parents house?I can't take that shi.t.I am happy am a good cook.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by benedictac(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Can't cook
Can clean the house

Abey una wenti I go do?

una nor court? better still teach her.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Wumine(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ikedonn:

Were she not taught how to cook in her parents house?I can't take that shi.t.I am happy am a good cook.

A typical Nigerian man!!! sad sad sad Will you do the cooking in the house if u are a good cook?
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Ikedonn(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
If i should cook in the house everytime,i wouldn't regard her as my wife.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Neney: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mr. Man u need to love her the more by getting her a helpmate or by assisting her urself
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by manmustwac(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
if u cook insist she helps you, if you wash dishes make sure she help and so on until she gets put of this habit of being lazy. na small small.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by rubi(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
If your wife is lazy then be her strenght. If you are doing what you are suppose to do by helping her she will have time to do your rules and regulations
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by kokoye(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^

Not bad at all.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by mengi: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
As women, our sole purpose on Earth isn't to cook and clean for men. Sheesh!!

Why not simply put it, is it our responsibility 2cook and clean, and who say you are cleaning for the man, are you not benefitting from the clean environment.

i guess the prob. is this woen lib, most Naija women often misinterpret it as a reversal of roles.

@poster
discuss this with ur wife , try finding out why she cant go about her chores, from there a solution could be reached.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by InkedNerd(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
mengi:

As women, our sole purpose on Earth isn't to cook and clean for men. Sheesh!!

Why not simply put it, is it our responsibility 2cook and clean, and who say you are cleaning for the man, are you not benefitting from the clean environment.

i guess the prob. is this woen lib, most Naija women often misinterpret it as a reversal of roles.

@poster
discuss this with your wife , try finding out why she cant go about her chores, from there a solution could be reached.

Did he not mention that's why he married her?!?! Had he not mentioned that, I wouldn't have said that line so don't make it seem as though I have some sort of women's liberation complex going on.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2010
Maybe she was brought up in a house with maids.
You shld have seen this during courtship. Just employ a maid for her simple.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by sexy74(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ poster is she pregnant or was she like this from start.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by ladygaga(f): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2010
have u talked to her bout this i think u should!!!

but shouldnt u have known all these before u married her??

UNLUCKY YOU
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 20, 2010
bros abeg manage. grin Every woman has her shortcomings.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
ladygaga:

have u talked to her bout this i think u should!!!

but shouldnt u have known all these before u married her??

UNLUCKY YOU

cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by AloyEmeka5: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2010
zayhal:

Even though in marriage duties are shared and taking care of the home and cooking usually falls on the woman, it's still a wrong assertion from you, IMO to say you married her for that purpose. If you view marriage and your wife this way, then I really pity that woman because you'll judge her being a good wife only on the basis of her cooking and keeping the house clean.

Forget that sharing nonsense. A real woman should cook for her husband. It's not as if cooking is a big deal or she is cooking for one village. Why can't people take an extra step for their partners?. Do women complain when the man throws the thrash away or wash, and take the car to servicing while they sit their behind at home watching Nollywood?.

Some things are just un-African and when the man divorce her tomorrow, y'all will start screaming like a goat in labor. What does it take to cook or put clothes in the washing machine?. Is it a big deal?. The man can as well do it but those little little things are what keeps couples together. Take your wife's clothes to the dry cleaner, wash her car, throw the thrash away, mowing the lawn are traditionally kept for the men even though they are unwritten rules and as far as am concerned, they are yet to complain. It is women who complain about common cooking and cleaning the house. Some women in Naija have housemaids who can cook very well yet they bring out time to cook for their husbands because it aids in marital bonding.

If that man divorce her tomorrow, won't she be cooking for her children?. Does it take extra energy to cook for the man?. The woman is just damn L.A.Z.Y. I suggest you report her to her family. It's very annoying.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by AloyEmeka5: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Is she your servant? It's one thing  if you had said that both of you cook and clean and that she wasn't pulling own weight but your hear complaining that she isn't doing either. Get a house girl then!! As women, our sole purpose on Earth isn't to cook and clean for men. Sheesh!! Besides, did you not know she couldn't cook or clean when you married her?
As men, their sole purpose on earth is not washing and servicing their wives car or mowing the lawn. Nobody is stopping her from keeping her career. You only have one husband and I don't know what you are cooking and cleaning that will qualify as a full time job. Are you an octomom married to nano-husbands?. Are you even really cooking for your husband?. You are cooking for both of you which may not take up to an hour. What's the big deal. Y'all can stay on Facebook for 10 hours but will find it difficult to dedicate 1 hr for your spouse.

NEVER MARRY FACEBOOK ADDICT FOR A WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL ONLY BRING YOU MISERY.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by amyliajane(f): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ Aloy+emeka, pls take it easy, av never seen such anger smiley smiley

Sometimes i wonder, whats difficult in cooking for one's husband and keeping the house clean and neat, though pple view things differently but really i dont see any big deal in it, he's ur husband and its ur responsibility to make sure he's well fed and look nice and neat for u, if someone else does it for u, u complain, if he ask's u to do it u say the mans' wahala is plenty, what then do u as a woman want to do in the house.
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

As men, their sole purpose on earth is not washing and servicing their wives car or mowing the lawn. Nobody is stopping her from keeping her career. You only have one husband and I don't know what you are cooking and cleaning that will qualify as a full time job. Are you an octomom married to nano-husbands?. Are you even really cooking for your husband?. You are cooking for both of you which may not take up to an hour. What's the big deal. Y'all can stay on Facebook for 10 hours but will find it difficult to dedicate 1 hr for your spouse.

NEVER MARRY FACEBOOK ADDICT FOR A WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL ONLY BRING YOU MISERY.

And watch movies all day long. angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Is Lazy by Ladyjide(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
At poster- you should have discovered these things before you married her- now you made your bed so lie in it--- or Leave her,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls / Why Do Ladies Look For Rich Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.