Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (3198 Views)

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Thomthom(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
House, please I need Serious mature advice. On the 7th of June I had a quarrel with wify the Quarel was so bad that it resulted into insult upon insult from both sides.. So I decided to leave the house to stay with my colleagues first. What is making me always surprised and sad is that when I got married in 2015, after marriage, Sapa wanted to kill us both. I am a civil servants I was not paid for about 8 month during the wedding but the savings I had, what what I used to package the marriage ceremony and I was down after the marriage.. I resulted to riding my bike at night to make some money for us to feed. Please note that NOBODY REMEMBER US O. After about 3 years of of moving from Civil servant to riding bike to feed wify, another govt came in and paid all the areas we were own.. I gave all the money up for wify to start Business.. To God be the glory BOOM wify hand was good in bussinness Naira started falling in. financial pressure on me dropped. I was know even having more money with me to drink beer after work. Now her family member now AUTOMATIC remembered that they have a daughter oo all of a sudden. Her father especially started pumping money into her bussinness and waiting for his profit.. at first I saw nothing wrong but latter I realised that 40 to 50% of gains Is moving to wify family. The remaining one she will use and buy clothes for herself and kids.. Although she do ask me at times what do we need at home like property she will buy.. Now back to the Quarel, we stayed apart since on the 7th of June 2023 but we later settled on Whatsapp and apologised to each other. But still wify and Her father are insisting that I should go to my village and call my uncles, while he call his brothers in form of meeting, in other to settle us. But I told my wife that the bussines of our family is for both of us why do we need other people to settle us. She said she told her father the insult that I insulted them bla bla bla.. But I have made up my mind am not calling any uncle on this matter, But I don't know if this decision is right or wrong. This is why I need advice pls.
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2023
If she really loves or likes you, regardless of the fights and argument, she won't tell her dad that you insulted him and she would want you guys to settle it amicably, not you having to involve your family members.

The writing is on the wall bro.

14 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Olarewaju89: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2023
You don't need to call any uncle for this issue. Your wife should be the one to settle it if at all she still love you.

Almost the same issue that am facing now, I told her to remain in her father's house if she want to.

12 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
You are the man of the house, then act like a man, the head will always be the head.

8 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Imagine a full fledged man absconded from home cos of a woman he accommodated in form of marriage. A married man squatting with his colleagues just to enjoy peace of mind cry

A man gains absolutely nothing in marriage. Marriage was designed, orchestrated and championed for/by women.

Most men married to Nigerian women don't stay up to 65 years. Nigerian women are making marriage horrible for men.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Foodqueen(f): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Her father is in charge of your home.

Are u back home yet??

9 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Jennyclay(f): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Oga Okada man, Why would you leave the house since 7th of June over little misunderstanding you had with your wife undecided

You are broke and you still have pride.

Mr okada man You brought this upon yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Cassandraloius: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
First of all, both parties are not supposed to tell any family member anything that happens, these quarrel should be be the both of you alone.
Secondly her dad is the one running your home, which isn't right. Talk sense into her, she's your wife, you're the head sir.

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Her father is in charge of your home.

Are u back home yet??

Chai
This your question enter my body like cold water cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Only Heaven knows the kind of rubbish you're typing now.

4 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2023
You insulted her family, she told them, so the right thing for you to do is call a family meeting and apologise to them.

Next time the both of you would learn not to involve family members in your insults.

5 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by gidjah(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2023
It is well bro.women do Thier family well over the man's it's a know fact.The major red light trouble u couldn't stop was when her father starts throwing in funds into her business (which is a suppose to be seen as THE FAMILY'S BIZ)you also didn't help draw any line at all that's a bad style from you. Our wives love thier family like kilode !it's a blood issue just like your own sister would do same ,,you will likely have peace and more peace if you are able to look away from such kind of signal (ain't talking about this one o!). You and your wife were suppose to talk out this between you two (depending on the length of days she stayed away from u) ,but now that she spilled the bean to her parents (a scenarioe which is no it supposed to be) she has tainted you. In a bad pic thus giving them advantage in the case. There are only two ways to this ;(1) ignore the call to bring your parents and watch how the game gets played on Thier part .(they will continue to enjoy your investment in your family) while you wish away at home your self and the kids who are going to school by now.may be later your wife would make up her mind and choose to return home If she would be allowed.(2):Get your people ,go to them ,tell them how truely happened ,and ask your family to let them know THE BUSINESS BELONGS TO THE FAMILY and as such you would like them to back off from what so ever !! CAN U BET ON SUCH ?In all of this, Your wife would need to support you so it gets easy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Jovialjune1:
You insulted her family, she told them, so the right thing for you to do is call a family meeting and apologise to them.

So, you didn't see where he stated she did same also?

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Bluntguy: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Look, don't try calling anyone. Run your home and kick the in-laws out of your family affairs. Stand your ground, call their bluffs and mandate your wife to keep her family people out of your marriage. If symptoms persist after three days consult a marriage counselor.

6 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

So, you didn't see where he stated she did same also?

Why didn't he tell his own family so that everyone can come together and apologise? She made a mistake by telling her people yes, so he has to apologise if not he will be antagonised going forward.

1 Like

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Jennyclay(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Only Heaven knows the kind of rubbish you're typing now.
Biko, let us hear word undecided

Why would the okada man leave home for weeks just because of little misunderstanding

The okada man don’t have money yet he left his wife at home without caring how she was faring undecided.

Assuming the reverse was the case, I’m sure you nonsense men would have been using derogatory words on the woman.

Shame on all broke men!! Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Nebes: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Ignore them joor. If you obey that man, you've handed over your family to him officially. He currently has a measure of control in your home but he is looking for total control. Don't allow him. Keep growing all round. Everything will realign with time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Jovialjune1:

So why didn't he tell his own family so that everyone can come together and apologise? She made a mistake by telling her people yes, so he has to apologise if not he will be antagonised going forward.
I just don't understand you.

So, husband and wife have to invite their family members every time they exchange words, bah?

A man should NEVER take marital advise from a woman, obviously.

1 Like

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by LikeAking: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Thomthom:
House, please I need Serious mature advice. On the 7th of June I had a quarrel with wify the Quarel was so bad that it resulted into insult upon insult from both sides.. So I decided to leave the house to stay with my colleagues first. What is making me always surprised and sad is that when I got married in 2015, after marriage, Sapa wanted to kill us both. I am a civil servants I was not paid for about 8 month during the wedding but the savings I had, what what I used to package the marriage ceremony and I was down after the marriage.. I resulted to riding my bike at night to make some money for us to feed. Please note that NOBODY REMEMBER US O. After about 3 years of of moving from Civil servant to riding bike to feed wify, another govt came in and paid all the areas we were own.. I gave all the money up for wify to start Business.. To God be the glory BOOM wify hand was good in bussinness Naira started falling in. financial pressure on me dropped. I was know even having more money with me to drink beer after work. Now her family member now AUTOMATIC remembered that they have a daughter oo all of a sudden. Her father especially started pumping money into her bussinness and waiting for his profit.. at first I saw nothing wrong but latter I realised that 40 to 50% of gains Is moving to wify family. The remaining one she will use and buy clothes for herself and kids.. Although she do ask me at times what do we need at home like property she will buy.. Now back to the Quarel, we stayed apart since on the 7th of June 2023 but we later settled on Whatsapp and apologised to each other. But still wify and Her father are insisting that I should go to my village and call my uncles, while he call his brothers in form of meeting, in other to settle us. But I told my wife that the bussines of our family is for both of us why do we need other people to settle us. She said she told her father the insult that I insulted them bla bla bla.. But I have made up my mind am not calling any uncle on this matter, But I don't know if this decision is right or wrong. This is why I need advice pls.

End the marriage...

U for no give her all the money to start biz.

Na money be the power of a man.
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why would the okada man leave home for weeks just because of little misunderstanding

The okada man don’t have money yet he left his wife at home without caring how she was faring undecided.

Assuming the reverse was the case, I’m sure you nonsense men would have been using derogatory words on the woman.

Read the post again, this time read with your brain.

1 Like

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Zyxsc: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2023
If Nairaland were to have a feature that allows comments to be tagged, @jennyclay would have the highest number of stupid comments. She just dey give us back-to-back, thread-after-thread.
All this stupidity inside one head Lucifer, you do this one

4 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by LikeAking: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Imagine a full fledged man absconded from home cos of a woman he accommodated in form of marriage. A married man squatting with his colleagues just to enjoy peace of mind cry

A man gains absolutely nothing in marriage. Marriage was designed, orchestrated and championed for/by women.

Most men married to Nigerian women don't stay up to 65 years. Nigerian women are making marriage horrible for men.

Na simping de cause am..

Why he even exch words with his wife?

A very hot slap keeps nonsense away.

1 Like

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Godoverevery: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2023
Majority of them don't love us genuinely.....they only need us to carry there responsibilities and that all.

Well the moment a woman start telling her father what is going on in her husband house it means the father is encouraging and supporting her decisions....the father needs her on his side cos of the financial gains hence why he is saying that.

You are at a cross road ...........the decision you make now we either make or mar you

Just lock up and let the father know who is in charge....be prepared for the worst bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Stevenbright(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Thomthom:

How will you give up your money to wify to start a business she will solely manage and own. Hmmm.....

Well, on the present issue, i guess you take some time to analyze the whole matter, putting your interests into perspective!
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Thomthom(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oga Okada man, Why would you leave the house since 7th of June over little misunderstanding you had with your wife undecided

Aunty pls with all due respect o abeg dey ur lane abeg..
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by oweniwe(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

When Elijah and Ahab were quarrelling, Elijah full ground gidigba.

But when Jezebel got involved and wrote to Elijah swearing to deal with him, what did Elijah do? Elijah packed his bags and ran away.

On certain issues, as a man, if you love your life, no drag some things with woman. Just leave her and run. E get why

5 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Thomthom(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

In all the journey of my life I wrote here it's only the Okada part you picked.. are u ment in a way??

4 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Klass99(f): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Klass99(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by virginchaser(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Please no hard feelings and not meant to insult you. Are you married?
Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
If your story is as stated, your wife doesn't seem interested in the marriage anymore. She is also very ungrateful and doesn't see you both as one.

Do you have kids?

3 Likes

Re: Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

I just don't understand you.

So, husband and wife have to invite their family members every time they exchange words, bah?

A man should NEVER take marital advise from a woman, obviously.

It's like comprehension is far from you

When husband and wife exchange words that was extended to their family, and one of them reported to his or her own family, common sense should tell you to explain yourself to them and apologise so as not be seen as a bad person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Social / The Benefits Of Drinking Carrot Juice / Surrogacy:my Wife Wants Us To Have A Child For Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.