Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (18073 Views)

Should FG Send Nigeria Troops To SE? / God May Send Drought To The North / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by judgementyard(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2019
I had a bad dream.Nigeria will soon go to war,my prayers are that the lives that will be lost should be that of those that are responsible for what we are going through now.Hunger games just came to mind, survival of the fittest. undecided
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Truthbites: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
When Trump call am lifeless dullard,una de vex

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by themanderon: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Who knows sef. Maybe he took the names to Saudi Arabia for approval. As we all know shit happens in this nation on a daily basis and our leaders are always in a conspiracy against the citizens.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Truthbites: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Alphagan:

You can give me your own definition of objectivity in the context of how Buhari is handling his appointment issues knowing how important ministers are in driving home policies of the government so as to engender stability and growth

Like stability n growth during d last dispensation .u be od
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Bizibi(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2019
judgementyard:
I had a bad dream.Nigeria will soon go to war,my prayers are that the lives that will be lost should be that of those that are responsible for what we are going through now.Hunger games just came to mind, survival of the fittest. undecided
with the way government is handling the insecurity, it is possible but we don't pray for a second civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by victorazyvictor(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

Yes we are. However the economy is experiencing what they call a weak recovery. Growth is shambolic 2.5% yearly and will remain the same for the next 3 years should the current policies be maintained.

Things will only pick up when Buhari goes, the architect of many of the bad economic policies that has saddled the economy with disgrace growth rates.

Mmmmmmm thanks for enlighten us
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Alphagan(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Truthbites:

Like stability n growth during d last dispensation .u be od

Do you know Nigeria entered recession in the last administration partly because the economy was on autopilot? No umpire in charge to make necessary policies for more than 6months into the dispensation

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by sterlingD(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
No continuity even in the same administration! He cannot even successfully handover to himself!
You have said well this is what we are worried and complaining about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by crackhouse(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari is trying to come up with the integrity list
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Bizibi(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

Yes we are. However the economy is experiencing what they call a weak recovery. Growth is shambolic 2.5% yearly and will remain the same for the next 3 years should the current policies be maintained.

Things will only pick up when Buhari goes, the architect of many of the bad economic policies that has saddled the economy with disgrace growth rates.
the 4 years gonna be really long
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by sterlingD(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2019
sapientia:
With a rubber stamp NASS.
Senate President once defended him that he has sent it.
Buhari is a lifeless brain dead President.
We have all been scammed.
Where is RUBBER STAMP?He should come and explain to us why he said that Mr.President has sent the LIST to them while Mr. President has not sent the LIST to them and is asking for more time to send the LIST to them.

It clearly shows that Mr.President no know wetin to do and unfortunately Mr.President don pally RUBBER STAMP so RUBBER STAMP go sidon dey look keep quiet.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Deepfeel(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2019
The first delay was blamed on Jonathan, wonder who they will blame for this delay now undecided
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by chernest2002: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari always thinks that four years tenure is eternity.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Basher8583: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Alphagan:

You can give me your own definition of objectivity in the context of how Buhari is handling his appointment issues knowing how important ministers are in driving home policies of the government so as to engender stability and growth

You want an Aboki to teach you the difference between Objectivity and Subjectivity

You are a disgrace to the institution you attended and that is if you attended one
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by codedguy1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
The first delay was blamed on Jonathan, wonder who they will blame for this delay now undecided

Fatoyinbo!
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by am4truth(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

I'm very disappointed with this your comment.. You lack the capacity to reason objectivity without insult...calling your fellow human being pig...

The delay is not helping the economy, this is what you yourself know..Buhari by now should know people who can work with him to deliver his next level mandate.

Grow up and be more reasonable with your comment next time.

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Ubdavis(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
This country called Nigeria is Unnecessary dogged to my liking.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Suffering and Smiling Nigerians..
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by oruma19: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari can never change. My father says he worked under Buhari in 1969 at Awka when Mr President was a sector commandant as a Major in the Nigerian Army. He says the Buhari of that time is the same buhari who became head of state, he is the same Buhari who became PTF chairman under Abacha and the same buhari that came back as president in 2015•. Buhari is always very slow and in the end, nothing strategic or encouraging comes out. He says Buhari would have been better off as chairman of military tribunal because he never looks at anyone's face or respect people when taking disciplinary actions when soldiers faulter. He said soldiers under his command use to hide whenever he was around because he was so brutal that any mistake is paid for. The only good thing my dad has to say about him is that Mr President is not a thief. Every other attribute is just below expection. That's his report card I just gave to u guys and this report sheet is devoid of partisanship or sentiment. Buhari would have been better in the position of Magu. (efcc chairman), he didn't just stay in his calling. angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Obasanjo said never reinforce failure. Buhari has started on same note he did in 2015. Very slow and oblivious of the seriousness of the issues at hand till it gets worse.

Apc as a party is united and uncoordinated. Failure of a party. Until tinubu understands that Apc is a political party and not his personal property it will never work properly.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
four4:
As we no de recession and when we de recession what is the difference
There is a big difference.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by grandstar(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bizibi:
the 4 years gonna be really long

You can say that again.

You can have a feel of the state of the economy through Lamido Sanusi unrelenting criticism of the present state of the economy.

It hits home because he's a straight talker and worse, he's Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Codes151(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Leadership in Nigeria from a region of illiterates
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by FarahAideed: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mayydayy:
Buhari is recession and recession is Buhari.
there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Absolutely nothing !!! Same thing in 1984 , same in 2015 and now 2019

2 Likes

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Alphagan(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Basher8583:

You want an Aboki to teach you the difference between Objectivity and Subjectivity

You are a disgrace to the institution you attended and that is if you attended one

You result to insult when you're intellectually inept to make a reasonable contribution during a healthy debate.

Just tell Buhari that he's the most despotic, divisive, clueless and useless president ever in the history of Nigeria. History will not be kind to him

Don't bother replying because I won't dignity you with a reply after this.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by netflicks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bizibi:
with the way government is handling the insecurity, it is possible but we don't pray for a second civil war.

Some times I wonder why war comes to mind...is it not possible for all tribes decide and then make a boundary, have their govt. and also live thier lives?
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Bizibi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
netflicks:

Some times I wonder why war comes to mind...is it not possible for all tribes decide and then make a boundary, have their govt. and also live thier lives?
the south is willing to anything to be self sufficient but what I don't understand is the north unwillingness to join others make a change and progress.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Dpharisee: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Montanasnr:
Na the same people. Nothing come out.
Least I forget.
I present this car to the guy above me. You're drunk in did.

Misuse of Meme undecided
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by netflicks(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bizibi:
the south is willing to anything to be self sufficient but what I don't understand is the north unwillingness to join others make a change and progress.

Breaking up would have been a better option, we can then have open trade relationships and other benefits coz Nigeria as a whole is not working..
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Bennycollins: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
You are obviously the drunk here. check your write-up. "Lest I forget", not "Least I forget". " indeed", not "in did". If you are not drunk, then yours is a chronic case of ignorance/ illiteracy.
Montanasnr:
Na the same people. Nothing come out.
Least I forget.
I present this car to the guy above me. You're drunk in did.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by truehero(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Does it look like we are even out of recession? We shall live to tell the story.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by greenguy: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's exactly what Buhari wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MACBAN: We Want Criminals Flushed Out Of Forests / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists / Hilux Cars Donated To Police Ganduje In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.