Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him (49764 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Teewhy007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can’t laugh ooo. I pity you madam twin
Mcoutureankara:

Bbnaija housemate , Sir Dee seems to be in a loving and serious relationship with his girlfriend outside the big brother Naija house.

Sir Dee has made it clear to the other housemates especially the females, that he is only in the show for the prize money and not a new lover.

His girlfriend, who is a twin has gone a step further to write an open letter to her man on social media.

Read her letter below;

OPEN LETTER TO SIR DEE

You my Love, will show the world the TRUE meaning of pure God's GRACE!

To my King @sirdee_da
Thanks for all the support so far guys! Continue to show him love and support❤❤❤���
#bbnaija #pepperthem #sirdee #deenation

See more photos

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/bbnaija-sir-dee-girlfriend-writes-an-open-letter-to-him/

Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Danelo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Come to me baby
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
What should we do with the open letter?
Abeg close letter is preferable.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Desyfoley1452(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Desyfoley1452:
as I see this girl naira maley song come my mind
can some one help me with the twin sis no?
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Arckeen: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
I need the baby IG handle
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Charleys: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5313718/new-official-name-tinubu-why

Get all the answers to your questions here
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Ejadike(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
I've been streaming this BBN with Airtel Binge Plan. 500 naira for 2gb.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by deltateam: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is the essence of sewing clothes that won't cover your yansh?
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Oovi5(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ziel20:
Lemme just not say what's in my mind.
Say it

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by dejio42(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Him:::: God I need dis money and fame to upgrade so as to date better b!tches

She:::: God please let him be evicted from the b!tches den.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by shogsman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
His prostitute you mean.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Ziel20: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oovi5:
Say it

No m not. Lolz
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Temptee101(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let me jezz keep shat
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by NwaOhafia: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
This block of 9flat guy funny.

If it would have been someone else from GMI in BBnaija, pastor Attah, is dad for no allow us hear word
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Nat404: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mcoutureankara:

Bbnaija housemate , Sir Dee seems to be in a loving and serious relationship with his girlfriend outside the big brother Naija house.

Sir Dee has made it clear to the other housemates especially the females, that he is only in the show for the prize money and not a new lover.

His girlfriend, who is a twin has gone a step further to write an open letter to her man on social media.

Read her letter below;

OPEN LETTER TO SIR DEE

You my Love, will show the world the TRUE meaning of pure God's GRACE!

To my King @sirdee_da
Thanks for all the support so far guys! Continue to show him love and support❤❤❤���
#bbnaija #pepperthem #sirdee #deenation

See more photos

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/bbnaija-sir-dee-girlfriend-writes-an-open-letter-to-him/

She doesn't look pretty. She used PS on her photos.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by seunfape(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
The second picture show say the guy don work on the axe
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by shege45: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
generationz:
The most important ingredient in a relationship like this is trust.

It would be horrible if the guy proves his faithfulness on live TV and she uses his absence as an opportunity to cheat.

She's pretty by the way.
i swear
This was exactly what came to my mind
Many of this guys babes fit mo hold konji for 3months o
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
The bitch is fine.
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by gcof(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ziel20:
Lemme just not say what's in my mind.
that same thing dey you mind
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by rosalieene(f): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Haaaa Grace and Glory! what a small world
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2019
You can't win bbnaija these days unless you fùck on camera.

Ever wondered why they ply them with so much alcohol, and you always have one or two couples who used to date themselves before getting on the show?
Re: Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him by jeremy889: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm, see gobe! make double wahala no go pepper dem o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust is really very important in every relationship.

Also,

BBNaija Latest News

Many people have been asking me how do I always know what's happening even though I'm not able to watch it. Well here's my secret:

An unofficial BBNaija Updates App and website are now available So you can now get all the latest news updates and daily roundups on the show even if you are not able to watch it.

The app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbnfanz.app

And the updates website is https://bigbrothernaija./

Though you cannot watch it live with the app but you get lots of updates and sometimes short recorded videos of the day's main events

Thank me later grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / X-factor (Who's Watching) / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.