Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. (5429 Views)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / Covid-19: Coronavirus Finally Gets Official Name From WHO / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chief Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu was elected Senator for the Lagos West constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993. The election was just prior to a military take-over in December 1993. After the return to democracy, he was elected governor of Lagos State, holding office from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. He is an influential member of the All Progressives Congress party; he also holds both the chieftaincies of the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom in Niger State, Nigeria.

This tinubu's new name has been renamed to 1 o'clock. Because of the way his eyes are. He seems to look like the fictional character in the Naruto who uses a sharinghan (power in his eyes) to attack his victims.

1 o'clock is the new name for this man who uses his eyes to manipulate politicians. Rumors have it that he also used this eyes to negotiate his way into the presidency.

I have been able to sit with him in a dinner hosted by a northern governor (Northwest). And I have been able to counter his every move.

1 o'clock is good at persuading people but when you believe he isn't talking to you then he isn't talking to you.

This is tricky but worth trying.

Rumor has it that he is not disabled in anyway,that his eyes reverts back to its original form every 1 O'Clock in the morning or evening.

1 O'Clock has an eye like he's it's 1 o'clock on the clock. His eyes are directed to the top right corner while he's looking at you. As if he's not looking at you.

Until we correct this problem Bola Tinubu will be a menace to society and a torn to the flesh of this country.

Insha Allah Amin.
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who told you it is 1 O'Clock I have always known him to be quarter pass 4

grin 4:15

4 Likes

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:
Chief Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu was elected Senator for the Lagos West constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993. The election was just prior to a military take-over in December 1993. After the return to democracy, he was elected governor of Lagos State, holding office from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. He is an influential member of the All Progressives Congress party; he also holds both the chieftaincies of the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom in Niger State, Nigeria.

This tinubu's new name has been renamed to 1 o'clock. Because of the way his eyes is. He seems to look like the fictional character in the Naruto who uses a sharinghan (power in his eyes) to attack his victims.

1 o'clock is the new name for this man who uses his eyes to manipulate politicians. Rumors have it that he also used this eyes to negotiate his way into the presidency.

I have been able to sit with him in a dinner hosted by a northern governor (Northwest). And I have been able to counter his every move.

1 o'clock is good at persuading people but when you believe he isn't talking to you then he isn't talking to you.

This is tricky but it's worth trying.

1 O'Clock has an eye like he's it's 1 o'clock on the clock. His eyes are directed to the top right corner while he's looking at you. As if he's not looking at you.

Until we correct this problem Bola Tinubu will be a menace to society and a torn to the flesh of this country.

Insha Allah Amin.
is like you stays very closed to YABA left hospital abi?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by RichBoy247: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:

This tinubu's new name has been renamed to 1 o'clock. Because of the way his eyes is. He seems to look like the fictional character in the Naruto who uses a sharinghan (power in his eyes) to attack his victims.

This is tricky but it's worth trying.

Insha Allah Amin.

And this poster's parents and neighbours rejoiced when they have birth to him. Had they known he would grow up to me a nincompoop, they would have given him to Yahoo boys for money rituals .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
yarimo:
is like you stays very closed to YABA left hospital abi?

Goodluck Jonathan was the drunkard, Buhari is the Dullard, Tinubu's 1 O'Clock is a mild name for him and I believe he should count it as joy.

2 Likes

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
RichBoy247:

And this poster's parents and neighbours rejoiced when they have birth to him. Had they known he would grow up to me a nincompoop, they would have given him to Yahoo boys for money rituals .

Being rich tells in your character too. You're a broke ass MFK.

2 Likes

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:

Goodluck Jonathan was the drunkard, Buhari is the Dullard, Tinubu's 1 O'Clock is a mild name for him and I believe he should count it as joy.
it's clear you are suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL before posting ko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by tunjiajayi: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Another imbecilic yamree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Another imbecilic yamree.

Ba na son zalunci amma lokacin da nake cin mutunci. Ina fushi ƙwarai. don haka kada ku gwada ni.

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Kdon2: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Charleys:

Ba na son zalunci amma lokacin da nake cin mutunci. Ina fushi ƙwarai. don haka kada ku gwada ni.

How data take reavh these fools dey wonder me!

2 Likes

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
1 O'Clock

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Prompto: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Do a little bit of investigation to discover this helpless soul is an Igbo. Any fool can claim this as nothing to do with a tribe, that every tribe as a fool etc but I make bold to say only the Igbo tribe will exhibit this level of hatred for a soul their forefathers never met, his father him n his unborn generation will ever encounter.

When a tribe is powered solely on bigotry hate n foolishness this is what you get. No other tribe exhibit such madness in Nigeria. Only the cursed Jews of Biafra.

Charleys:

This is tricky but worth trying.

Rumor has it that he is not disabled in anyway,that his eyes reverts back to its original form every 1 O'Clock in the morning or evening.

Insha Allah Amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
For your eyes only. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Few are those who see with their own eyes
and feel with their own hearts.
- Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
and the eyes will take care of themselves.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Aiaiaia
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
The eyes are the window to the soul

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ina son wannan

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gaga

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Johnemeka247: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok this is interesting

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Farook kperogi thanks to you

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Farook kperogi said Tinubu is a drugged and pie eyed man.

Pie=3.14

That's bad,

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
I love my prescedents

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
My president is blnk

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2019
The new it.
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by helinues: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Ridiculing someone's father all in the name of politics .. Wetin you gain?
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
helinues:
Ridiculing someone's father all in the name of politics .. Wetin you gain?

Just the same way they ridiculed PMB (Dullard) & GEJ.(drunkard).

It's payback time.

1 O'Clock is Tinubu's new name.

1 Like

Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by helinues: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Just the same way they ridiculed PMB (Dullard) & GEJ.(drunkard).

It's payback time.

1 O'Clock is Tinubu's new name.

Hurray!.. Go and cash it out at bank..
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Westtimeline: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy And your father's new name is?
Re: The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. by Charleys: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
helinues:

Hurray!.. Go and cash it out at bank..

Let's wait till 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival / Tinubu & Wife Were Drug Lords In D USA - Mrayedee / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.