Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures (23290 Views)

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by VillagePipu: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
freezyprinzy:
this man who are you really?
You seem to know everything.

Simply type 'hotels Iyere Owo Road'

If you did that before he did, less obdurate people would also see you as a genius.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by rasakkenny(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pidallyking:
Roads without drainage or should I say futuristic drainage..Naija we can do it.
must every road have drainages?
You only have drainage in area of cut and not area of fill.
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Realclassicking: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what of the Ipele road that leads to Kabba?

And what econonically strategic importance does this road have aside making hotels like Chancery, Read and Femson more accessible for YahooPlus boys in Rufus Giwa Poly who go there to spend their loot?

Akeredolu should leave quack road construction and concentrate on his quest to legalize marijuana in his state considering its medical and economic import. That is possibly the best legacy he could ever leave.

Wait you know Ipele that’s my hometown

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by ogtavia(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Coincidentally, I am traveling on this particular road as I speak and I can confidently say this is Old news. This road has been completed a couple of months back. Just few metres away from Owo junction to Idoani, Isua Akoko and then Kabba are roads in terrible states of emergency. These are federal government roads but it wont kill state governments to do some patch up here and there. It's a mess.

Stop this deceit. I have gone past those terrible roads else I would have posted pictures here.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Mrhonesty: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good job. Aketi, we are watching. More good works and i will shelve my Ondo 2020 ambition for you.
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by OndoFirstBorn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pidallyking:
Roads without drainage or should I say futuristic drainage..Naija we can do it.

I guess you're expecting to see open drainage. We have moved past that in Ondo State. The drainages are closed one. That's how it's done now
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Afiahomes(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
freezyprinzy:
Nah He uses PMT alot...I have similar experience...I know all roads in Naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is beautiful.....

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
freezyprinzy:

Dude is far more intelligent than people think

shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And what econonically strategic importance does this road have aside making hotels like Chancery, Read and Femson more accessible for YahooPlus boys in Rufus Giwa Poly who go there to spend their loot?

Akeredolu should leave quack road construction and concentrate on his quest to legalize marijuana in his state considering its medical and economic import. That is possibly the best legacy he could ever leave.

Which mod let loose this basket mouth?

NWAMAIKPE and his followers are birds of same feathers...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Nchenches: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Akerele did not build the road,but stashes the money in his private account abroad and home, you will also complain.

E be like goof don work wonders in your medulla oblangata.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Stillthebest: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
freezyprinzy:

His name is Google. But Bu no doubt hes intelligent
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by shogsman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't know about other areas but this man build road pass federal government sef.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this comment is just filled with hate.
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Oluhills007: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You be Ondo guy
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by omooba969(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
VillagePipu:

Simply type 'hotels Iyere Owo Road'

If you did that before he did, less obdurate people would also see you as a genius.

Lol
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by NiRfreak(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
This small town was where I did my primary school. Lol. Christ Central!
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by NiRfreak(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you know Chancery hotel, Ipele..lol. my primary school was Christ central n/p iyere. That means you must have grown up in Ondo state for u to know Ipele, and for you to question the strategic importance of the Road.
The fact is the road has no economic or strategic importance . It was done to stroke the egos of the Iyere community which is always in rivalry with Owo. Meanwhile the dualization should have been done when Owo dualization was done, but politics was played which made Mimiko to not extend the dualization to Iyere.

Since Akeredolu is from Iyere-Owo..then its more logical that he will dualise it out of personal or his community interest, shoving aside economic importance

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this one is becoming foolish day by day all in a bid to impress his mumu followers. He should leave road. Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
I hope that the road has drainage!!?
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by BabaIbo: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
rasakkenny:
must every road have drainages?
You only have drainage in area of cut and not area of fill.

Listen to your question...

A road with drainage last more than a road without drainage... due to the effect of water on the road and again by the time the vehicles try to move from the tarred road to the untarred one the tip of the tarred one will start washing/breaking off before you know it the road will become dilapidated
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by nnokwa042(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
This our inlaw is the best governor to come out of ondo state I love man well well he will win second term

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Drekaz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Judolisco:
And kogi state governor Neva do anything since dem inaugurate am

He bought a house in Wuse zone 4 Abuja.
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Kmartt(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na everything you know. See as you know my town (Iyere) pass me wey them born for there. Nawao
Anyway, tanks akeredolu for giving my town a new and modern face. Gracias!!!

1 Like

Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by rainmoredays: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who are they always even waving to sef
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by TundRash(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Oga, Because there is no industry along this road today, does not mean there won't be one tomorrow. This road has simply opened this route to economic development and will attract investors to this area. It's one road at a time until all roads in the state are sparkling like this one. No one can deny Governor Akeredolu’s midas touch on road construction in Ondo State in the last 2½ years.

And on the Marijuana part, I support the Governor 100% but I beg to disagree that it's going to be the Governor's best legacy considering his industrial drive that has gave birth to 4 industries in the state.

I wonder what the good people of Akoko have done to deserve total neglect by Akeredolu and his predecessor. Akoko roads are in a state of total disrepair. Owo is okay already. He should focus on other places. It should not always be about Akure and Owo.
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by Treasure17(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The guru
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by mapet: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just say you want to smoke Marijuana.......
Re: The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures by olaridwan(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Pot holes ASAP...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase / First Commercial Flight Lands At Bayelsa Airport / Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.