Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (55376 Views)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
The Executive Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman SouthEast Governor's Forum, Chief Engr David Nweze (FNSE), this weekend inspects the construction of the longest flyover in the history of SouthEast and Nigeria at large.

The Iyere flyover is among the over 15 flyover bridges flagged off and commissioned by the Umahi led administration.

The governor noted that infrastructural development is key and top on the priority of his government and equally reiterates his commitment towards completing ongoing projects before handover date in 2023.

#Iyereflyover
#Ebonyistate
#Umahifinishingstrong

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MrSensor(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
must be named Buhari Fly-Over.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by BKayy: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
By the time this man will be through with Ebonyi state, their reputation will change for the best for a long time to come

397 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by LILTJAY1: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Flyover everywere grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by LeoDeKing: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:
Abia people do not have cars and they have been asking for updates on flyover bridge

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Gidyonz: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Commendable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
More

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:
Which States are through with automation of transport system

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
David Umahi and project are inseparable.

Keep up the good work the best governor of Ebonyi state.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrSensor:
must be named Buhari Fly-Over.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Awkabigboy: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
i have passed through this mountainous place in Edda on my way to Ohafia in Abia state. This bridge is well needed. It will prevent the accidents on the top of that hill. Infact Abia people stand to benefit as much as Ebonyi people because it will make going to Abribra, Ohafia and Arochukwu to either calabar or Enugu easier

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by system21: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Olumo and his agboro in lagos has done just that. No state in Nigeria is as backward as South west in terms of transportation, you guys can only deceive those who are not traveling out of their state

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
This guy is working well, even with the meager revenue Ebonyi gets from the FG.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by sweetonugbu: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good one
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by lightskinnigga: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

but the only flyover in osun state can’t even contain a Keke

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by 4ckyou: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
BKayy:
By the time this man will be through with Ebonyi state, their reputation will change for the best for a long time to come

I wish Edo state can borrow him, we need all this infrastructures in Edo

24 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Randomgist(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Respect to this Governor. I wonder where he gets the money from that the rest of South East Governors cannot get from

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Simeonjoe1: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man dey try. Though I know he can't be president but atleast may dey give am fashola work if APC enter power 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dave is overrated.

I'm one of those overrating him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
The structure to me looks weak. I hope it will stand the test of time. Fear eebo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Where is the traffic?? I thought flyover is built to contend traffic flow

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Balkan(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Umahi is borrowing from from islamic bank who are financing his projects. By the time he finishes his term , Ebonyi land will be rugarized.
The man is the biggest fool in his life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Quitam: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
This seems like a normal bridge over a valley, not a flyover. Umahi is working. It's the first time since 1999 that people remember anything Ebonyi

28 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Awkabigboy:
i have passed through this mountainous place in Edda on my way to Ohafia in Abia state. This bridge is well needed. It will prevent the accidents on the top of that hill. Infact Abia people stand to benefit as much as Ebonyi people because it will make going to Abribra, Ohafia and Arochukwu to either calabar or Enugu easier
God bless Umahi for this.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by uchaymart(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
hmmmmm is this Man using his personal earnings to fund all these projects in his state? I so envy all these cos Enugu my state is nothing to write home about.

#LongLiveMrGovernor #MrInfrastructure..............keep giving Ebonyi the best

25 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
BKayy:

The best because of bridge, or because of employing teachers and other workers to do everything that the state and local governments are responsible for?
Do you know what you are talking about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
2023, we are celebrating flyovers. What a joke cowntry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.