Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike (43925 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Confused hypocritical men like Uti have helped in leading Nigerian men astray.

What the fvck is "Men, no matter what, always walk away"?
What if she stabs you as you turn to walk away.
Will even the preacher Uti walk away behind closed doors with such a cantankerous lady?
Hypocrites!

In a world where feminists don't sleep anymore because they're strategizing on more ways to effeminate men, Men must know when to walk away, when to run and when to stand like an erect preek and nip their trash in the bud so as to regain their dignity.

And the first two options must be after nipping their trash in the bud.

grin welcome back bro

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by 1zynnvn(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will even the preacher Uti walk away behind closed doors with such a cantankerous lady?
Hypocrites!

In a world where feminists don't sleep anymore because they're strategizing on more ways to effeminate men, Men must know when to walk away, when to run and when to stand like an erect preek and nip their trash in the bud so as to regain their dignity.

I swear I've missed you. Dyu have gofundme or patron I must donate

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Lordjb: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Na normal thing, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by crixlight2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:
That Tacha is just an unitelligent slum-brought up girl

So vile...wild...bitter and empty
I blame this on the minions always glorifying the dumb girl on her Instagram handle

And I don't understand the "Men always walk way" shit

I believe every action should have a equal deserved reaction
If the action warrants to walk away, fine, walk away
If the action warrants something more than walk away...so be it

So a woman would mercilessly slap a guy and tear his shirt, and the guy would be hailed for walking away...I Spit
An equal reaction should be meted out...that's equality

I'm also tired of society always painting Guys as the beast, and females as the beauty.
There are beasts and beauties in both genders

A female can be a beast and a guy can be beauty, and vice-versa

A beast should be treated as a beast and a beauty should be treated as a beauty

Nuff said
angry

PS: Tacha is a scum beast with no dignity and honour
She is just pulling C-cee Stunt
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by 9jaBloke: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
erickjany:

This man are you still alive? I thought you have gone after insulting Apostle Johnson Suleiman here?
May God have mercy on you.

You're taking a sarcastic internet troll too seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Women always want to have their way.
As if men don't have feelings anymore.
Treat a Lady like one and a bitch with same manner.

Men always walk away though. Leave them let them battle with their foolishness, don't indulge them.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
StoneLucifer:
This useless Big brother program. This is what our useless Nigerian youths rather enjoy. Useless entities..

They are d role model for today's youths. They are d ones that corporate sponsors of d programme want d youths of Nigeria to look up to

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

I blame this on the minions always glorifying the dumb girl on her Instagram handle

So a woman would mercilessly slap a guy and tear his shirt, and the guy would be hailed for walking away...I Spit

I'm also tired of society always painting Guys as the beast, and females as the beauty.

Nuff said
angry

U don’t always have to walk away, u can carry out any action u want including singing like michael Jackson or dancing like a Mandingo warrior Aslong as u don’t lay u hand on her. Then u will be on the right and she can’t be punished or scolded appropriately.

This doesn’t apply to self defense situation in deadly attack from a woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Princedapace(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Total rubbish. I don't watch the show though, I am more interested in the topical issue.

We were created equally. If my fellow man insults me anyhow, na punch straight up, or find a way to handle him.

If a woman insults me any how, na to handle her too, I'm not walking away. Who that one epp? Is she not a human being? Are we not equal?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
crixlight2:

She is just pulling C-cee Stunt

She's overdoing it

And Cee-C was also intelligent and wasn't even this dishonourable

Tacha that you'll never see engage in anything informative and educating in the house...but when it's time to argue and quarrel, she's ever present

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Jaonnyster: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice reading your comments here again after a very long while.

Cc NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Nuff said
angry

In d end, some companies will count millions & give her & say it is endorsement because she is a "star". D reward system in this country has gone 2d dogs

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by erickjany: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
9jaBloke:

You're taking a sarcastic internet troll too seriously.
A sacarstic internet troll by insulting a powerful man of God?
Will you clap for NwaAmaikpe when he make this internet sacarstic troll on your parents? Or do you want to tell me that you reason from your anus?
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Grupo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Princedapace:
Total rubbish. I don't watch the show though, I am more interested in the topical issue.

We were created equally. If my fellow man insults me anyhow, na punch straight up, or find a way to handle him.

If a woman insults me any how, na to handle her too, I'm not walking away. Who that one epp? Is she not a human being? Are we not equal?

You are a real man. One crate of orijin for you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Grupo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
erickjany:

Will you clap for NwaAmaikpe when he make this internet sacarstic troll on your parents? Or do you want to tell me that you reason from your anus?

Apostle Suleman just like the other criminals parading themselves as pastors in Nigeria is not a man of God.

In fact, God does not exist, so anybody that claims to be a man of God and uses such avenue to defraud people is nothing but a criminal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by NobleAngell(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
I always say it, slap me first for no just reason, I will give you twice
What If there's a reason?
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
lexy2014:

In d end, some companies will count millions & give her & say it is endorsement because she is a "star". D reward system in this country has gone 2d dogs

You're very correct...so sad
It's quite unfortunate
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by idonhammer: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Write it down, the winner is omoshola

Tamasaba:
Tacha is living up to the name #PepperDemAgain

She should win the show. Mind u everything there is acting.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okay...

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Faad77(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hypocrites!

Nairaland legend is back.... welcome Sir, Buh where av you gone nah

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ifywildrose1:
This tacha girl dnt have manners,I wish say camera go off ,let those guys deal with her,person husband , shows how she was brought up.
When we were telling her 15 years ago, dem say we too talk for area. Being one of the housemates is a huge mistake biggie may live to regret. It's roughly 4 weeks or so and this girl is all out with sick, crazy and animalistic behaviour. One begins to wonder what is left to be seen in the days to follow

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by osuagwumike(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
came here to read comments wink
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by 9jaBloke: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
erickjany:

You are worse than NwaAmaikpe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by amaben2020(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Uti is a big fool and a disgrace to igbos

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by erickjany: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Grupo:

Apostle Suleman just like the other criminals parading themselves as pastors in Nigeria is not a man of God.

In fact, God does not exist, so anybody that claims to be a man of God and uses such avenue to defraud people is nothing but a criminal.
How many millions have he defrauded from you or any members of your family?
Psalm 105:15 Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Exodus 3:12 I will bless them that bless thee and i will curse them that curseth thee.
Please watch your utterance and stop insulting man of God before you brought yourself and children CURSE.
A word is enough for a wise
May God heal your soul and open your spiritual eyes to see what is written in his WORD
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Omeleyi: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bitchy Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Soso990240(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Nuff said
angry

U people are giving that Tasha attention, dats what she wants, dat was why she did what she did to Mike for no reason.She is an attention seeker, and can go to any lenght to get attention. She was ignored by all d guys at d party, she just wanted to vent her frustration on somebody.. nonsense and ingredients. Left for me, she would be ignored till she gets evicted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soso990240:
U people are giving that Tasha attention, dats what she wants, dat was why she did what she did to Mike for no reason.She is an attention seeker, and can go to any lenght to get attention. She was ignored by all d guys at d party, she just wanted to vent her frustration on somebody.. nonsense and ingredients. Left for me, she would be ignored till she gets evicted.

No chills grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.