Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike (43927 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by BrutusOj(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
What If there's a reason?
the gravity of my offense will determine if I will endure a single slap. Aside that, I will slap you back if you dare me undecided
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Uti, who give Tboss belle? Na dat wan dem dey ask you.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by NobleAngell(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
the gravity of my offense will determine if I will endure a single slap. Aside that, I will slap you back if you dare me undecided
I dare you.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Wwildcard(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Uti is a disgrace to all sensible men out there, just like NwaAmaikpe said, what will happen when next she stabs him, should he also walk away, in a bid to sound like a gentleman(a word most women use to control dummy men) he ended up sounding foolish.
Guy u dont expect him to react and implicate himself that bitch called tacha is just playing a game she was trying to get to him and if she did coupled with the state mike he could have gotten into big trouble or didn't you notice she also went after omashola the bitch is just doing everything to reduce competition if you ask me oooooo
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by PopeFlatino(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin Jesus Nwamaikpe?..or na scammer wit him moniker
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Confused hypocritical men like Uti have helped in leading Nigerian men astray.

What the fvck is "Men, no matter what, always walk away"?
What if she stabs you as you turn to walk away.
Will even the preacher Uti walk away behind closed doors with such a cantankerous lady?
Hypocrites!

In a world where feminists don't sleep anymore because they're strategizing on more ways to effeminate men, Men must know when to walk away, when to run and when to stand like an erect preek and nip their trash in the bud so as to regain their dignity.

And the first two options must be after nipping their trash in the bud.

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Benzinoooo: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
babecode:
Uti Nwachukwu, Lilian Afegbai and Juliet Ibrahim have reacted to the video of BBNaija housemate, Tacha, hurling insults and pushing her fellow housemate, Mike.

Tacha was crossed with Mike and other male housemates for getting drunk at the house party last night.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/bbnaija-uti-juliet-ibrahim-lilian-reacts-as-tacha-fights-insults-mike.html

I dont seem 2 understand...Biggie shuld do what!?

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Adakintroy2: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
No mind uti with him toto mouth. Women Don spoil am with pussy.

Anything women she must lean towards them. Weak men everywhere.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by BrutusOj(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
I dare you.
lol..see my cheeks smiley...
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by NobleAngell(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
lol..see my cheeks smiley...
***KPASSSSS***
what can you do?
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by BrutusOj(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
***KPASSSSS***
what can you do?
.. cheesy cheesy crazy child...don't ever make mistake to slap a man first on any condition, especially in Nigeria, cos we are all crazy folks. Forget the noise the likes of UTI make on social platforms, when they are not under camera, they will beat the hell out of you if dare slap them first.
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by Ziel20: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ifywildrose1:
This tacha girl dnt have manners,I wish say camera go off ,let those guys deal with her,person husband , shows how she was brought up.

Coming from the mouth of a wild rose
Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by ibez007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Uti had really said a lot, but at the end of the day, he ended up saying nothing.

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by NobleAngell(f): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
.. cheesy cheesy crazy child...don't ever make mistake to slap a man first on any condition, especially in Nigeria, cos we are all crazy folks. Forget the noise the likes of UTI make on social platforms, when they are not under camera, they will beat the hell out of you if dare slap them first.
Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike by BrutusOj(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
NobleAngell:
Thanks for the heads up.
Welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.