Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' (47712 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by bendike: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

A musician who can't maintain a key for 50 seconds calls another a scam.
I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.
This is not the real nwaamaikpe jare.
You are an imposter cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by LANDLORD72: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Skales is apparently against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, following the many rape allegations. He took to his Twitter handle this morning to describe the clergyman as a fake man of God and a scam of a pastor.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fake-man-god-scam-pastor-skales-drags-biodun-fatoyinbo-one-epic/
Mr John arrives church 5mins after Sunday school...

Elder Emeka noticed him but didn't ask till after service...

Immediately after the brethren said the grace, he walked up to Mr John and said...

John my brother how far, you came to church late today and I didn't even see your kids in church, what happened?

Ahhh elder Emeka it's well ooo!

No no bro John don't tell me it's well when it's not well. What happened? Why were you late to church and your family didn't even come?

OK elder, I have serious financial challenges, we didn't even eat throughout yesterday cos there's nothing at home...

I left house around 7am trekking to Church, I trekked for 2hrs to arrive here around 9am after the Sunday school...

After explaining in tears, Elder John held his shoulder and says, it's well like you said my brother, the Lord will surely provide...

He continues his sermon, there are too many others who once passed through same thing, their situation has changed now, this government of our country is very hard my brother...

He walks away, he has not less than 5000 naira in his pocket...

At home they have one bag of rice they just opened and over 45 tubers of yam...

They have beverages and they have money saved in the bank...

Bro John trekked back home, sweating and hungry to meet his hungry wife and kids...
Humn!!!
Brethren the last time I checked, it's well is not an ingredients for cooking soup...

The Lord will provide is not a cup of rice...

Jesus will provide can not refill gas cylinder at home...

Yet we call ourselves the image of God...

We forgot that God who we claim to be his image is love; and love is giving...

What will it take you to share what you have with your brethren ?

Some of you have kids in schools that pay fees in dollars yet the man sitting close to you in church can't even send his kids to a local school in town...
If only the early Church in Acts of the Apostles will be given the opportunity to watch us for five minutes, they will weep because this is no more the foundation they laid...

Our love for money have over shadowed our love for our fellow human...

It seems the part of the Bible which says if you can't love your brother you see, how can you love God you can't see has been deleted from our bibles ...

Oh that our hearts will be revived to love and show love again...

The number of absent hitherto devotees (even deaths) in Church today would have reduced...

If only we can be like Jesus and stop deceiving ourselves...

If only we can show mercy ...

If only we can SHOW love today and not TELL love...

Ponder on these things...

God is love and love is giving.

Let us reduce depression
Let us rescue each other
Let us reduce the death of our brethren especially youths who finds it difficult to cope.

Don't ever go to sleep without checking on family and friends, feed somebody today, help someone today, be like Christ, be a real Christian.
God bless you is an act of love, show it in action not with your lips.

Youths no matter what happens SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION.Talk to someone today

When you see them over excited for nothing, depressed or he or she start keeping to him or herself pls don't walk away, he or she has lost it.

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]. John 13:35(AMP)

God bless the Christiandom and God bless us as we practice our faith in genuine love and kindness.

5 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by BigBrother9ja: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by naijadrivablog: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales, remove the scales from your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales is about to drop a song,watch out.
sense wee not kee me.

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.

Welcome back! Many people with low intellect and can't appreciate diverse reasoning keep throwing tantrums! No mind them, na small pikin dey worry them. wink

10 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Duggedised12(f): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession . I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

so pastor work na profession,atleast your were honest about that part. Religious leaders brainwashing their follwers for their own gains. Churches are now business centers where you have CEO as the head pastor, branch managers as the branch/parish pastors,workers as the employee but in this case the workers do it for free hoping to receive their rewards in heaven .lol

And as for your ignorant statement on skales' profession , all artists have their time, i am sure there are artist of the 80s and 90s you cant even remember their names any more,this is a circle all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by crazygod(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

What has Skales got to say about RUGA?
Can he spell RUGA? undecided
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread tying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in thesame media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.
You seem not to know this guy, nobody paid him a dime.

9 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by AngelHoly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Imagine

This one wan come trend again....

Nawa oh...naija u can trend with anything....

Heard dat he was paid 5,235 naira for his last show

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Jerryojozy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nairaland has missed you; NwaAmikpe. Welcome back.

Genius J

3 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by LANDLORD72: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:
All pastors are fake, there are no super humans... But the people have forgotten they are just like any other men but worship them as second to God.... They sin like any other person, they are the biggest hypocrites on earth because they try to hide their weakness appearing all perfect and holy...

Wolves in sheep clothings
Mr John arrives church 5mins after Sunday school...

Elder Emeka noticed him but didn't ask till after service...

Immediately after the brethren said the grace, he walked up to Mr John and said...

John my brother how far, you came to church late today and I didn't even see your kids in church, what happened?

Ahhh elder Emeka it's well ooo!

No no bro John don't tell me it's well when it's not well. What happened? Why were you late to church and your family didn't even come?

OK elder, I have serious financial challenges, we didn't even eat throughout yesterday cos there's nothing at home...

I left house around 7am trekking to Church, I trekked for 2hrs to arrive here around 9am after the Sunday school...

After explaining in tears, Elder John held his shoulder and says, it's well like you said my brother, the Lord will surely provide...

He continues his sermon, there are too many others who once passed through same thing, their situation has changed now, this government of our country is very hard my brother...

He walks away, he has not less than 5000 naira in his pocket...

At home they have one bag of rice they just opened and over 45 tubers of yam...

They have beverages and they have money saved in the bank...

Bro John trekked back home, sweating and hungry to meet his hungry wife and kids...
Humn!!!
Brethren the last time I checked, it's well is not an ingredients for cooking soup...

The Lord will provide is not a cup of rice...

Jesus will provide can not refill gas cylinder at home...

Yet we call ourselves the image of God...

We forgot that God who we claim to be his image is love; and love is giving...

What will it take you to share what you have with your brethren ?

Some of you have kids in schools that pay fees in dollars yet the man sitting close to you in church can't even send his kids to a local school in town...
If only the early Church in Acts of the Apostles will be given the opportunity to watch us for five minutes, they will weep because this is no more the foundation they laid...

Our love for money have over shadowed our love for our fellow human...

It seems the part of the Bible which says if you can't love your brother you see, how can you love God you can't see has been deleted from our bibles ...

Oh that our hearts will be revived to love and show love again...

The number of absent hitherto devotees (even deaths) in Church today would have reduced...

If only we can be like Jesus and stop deceiving ourselves...

If only we can show mercy ...

If only we can SHOW love today and not TELL love...

Ponder on these things...

God is love and love is giving.

Let us reduce depression
Let us rescue each other
Let us reduce the death of our brethren especially youths who finds it difficult to cope.

Don't ever go to sleep without checking on family and friends, feed somebody today, help someone today, be like Christ, be a real Christian.
God bless you is an act of love, show it in action not with your lips.

Youths no matter what happens SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION.Talk to someone today

When you see them over excited for nothing, depressed or he or she start keeping to him or herself pls don't walk away, he or she has lost it.

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]. John 13:35(AMP)

God bless the Christiandom and God bless us as we practice our faith in genuine love and kindness.

3 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by ovieigho(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i really do not know why they keep sending "Nwamaipe" my guy to long sabatical on Nairaland but bro ,before you go this time abeg message me on
Travelindystates@gmail.com
We need to talk

7 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Justbeingreal(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:
All pastors are fake, there are no super humans... But the people have forgotten they are just like any other men but worship them as second to God.... They sin like any other person, they are the biggest hypocrites on earth because they try to hide their weakness appearing all perfect and holy...

Wolves in sheep clothings

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by bendike: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread tying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in thesame media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.
He is an impostor.
Legend has it the the Real Nwanamaipe is in the spirit realm drinking palmwine with the elders grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nairaland missed you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Jaysolu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Atiku:

Off point**
Don't mind him he may be a rapist too.. trying to defend his partner in crime

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by olawale1516(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
skale wey him career can not flash MTN to MTN still dey pokenose for matter wey no concerns him instead of make him face is career... na music matter
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

because someones opinion goes contrary to yours or who you support, make you think they've been bought. If that's the case, I think the dakolos bought your ass too, just let us know how much you were paid.

7 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by utenwuson: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my guyyyyyyy is back.... Let's hit them back to front

4 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Auduambless(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Scale or whatsoever, is a seed of hell
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by utenwuson: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Even if bokoharam set their bomb on Skales, he will never still blow.....
guy u get Consciençe..... Hehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe... where have u been...
I have missed ur highly irrational, sometimes stupid yet objective and constructive way of tackling somebody...
It’s an art believe me to be able to combine stupidity, objectivity straight up bluntness and still find a way to make sense...

I mean it as a compliment.. no sarcasm at all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Iamgrey5(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
pickatyou:

because someones opinion goes contrary to yours or who you support, make you think they've been bought. If that's the case, I think the dakolos bought your ass too, just let us know how much you were paid.
Bro did I conjure the lie against his person

or have I stated the thruth?
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by elmas(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen

career.

He is back!
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by kingi777: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by kingi777: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You just emerged from hibernation since Shiloh 2018. Welcome back bro.

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Muslims will never speak against an Nmam openly like this..... There is no fear of God among some Christians in this generation...

Anyways na them know!!

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by jefff455: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nwa welcome back lonnnng time we miss u die

4 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
i may not concur with what skales said here but most pastors are fake......a pastor sent my wife a text message about missing her succulent breasts n pussy, well you will not understand until it has happen to you
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

/
El Chappo Guzman and Fred Ajudua or even Lawrence Anini could be said to have excelled in their chosen careers. Where are they now? Using bank accounts as the only yardstick to measure success is why the country is where it is today. Evil is celebrated. Scam is encouraged. Looters are rewarded. What else could go wrong?

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.