Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha Brags That She Will Win The Bbnaija Show – Is She Right? [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Brags That She Will Win The Bbnaija Show – Is She Right? [video] (561 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) / Alex & Leo Meet For The 1st Time Since The Bbnaija Show Ended (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Brags That She Will Win The Bbnaija Show – Is She Right? [video] by Izombe: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
One of the most talked about BBNaija housemate, Tacha has gotten tongues wagging again.

Tacha, who is very confident she will win the show has repeatedly said this for whoever cares to hear. In a recent diary session with Biggie, Symply Tacha can be heard bragging that she was in the BBNaija 2019 show to win.

Seyi, Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and Tacha are up for Eviction this week. The evicted housemate will be revealed today at the live eviction show. Recall that Tacha had escaped eviction last week when she was put up with Kimoprah, Ella, Mercy and Sir Dee. Ella and KimOprah were evicted.

Check out the video below:-https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/21/bbnaija-tacha-brags-that-she-will-win-the-bbnaija-show-is-she-right-video/
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Brags That She Will Win The Bbnaija Show – Is She Right? [video] by Jaysolu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Show us the video.. I'm not gonna believe anything i read about tacha without proof

We all know she's leaving the house today

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Beyonce Who Is Richer / Ayo Makun And Wife Serving Couple Goals In New Photo / Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.