Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose (1857 Views)

Should I Loose My Two Children / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
plz dis is not hoax or a film
it real. I beg u

my story is going to be long but plz bear wit me. So formally

I lived in Benin
But relocated to Lagos for some certain reasons.

I run a laundry biznes in Benin
If u cud do ur investigation And ask of Eco laundry u ll get every details of Wht am about to tell u.
So my downfall started wen a friend of mine who's name is osas came to me, for us to do joint bizness. So I agreed and it won't be a bad idea if I Ve another source of income apart from my laundry bizness. So I paid for d shop which is about 360k and my friend osas paid for the furnishing and some equipment. Though the bizness was all about phone accessories and phone parts, such as charger, earpiece, phone screen, batteries etc. So after i paid for d shop I had extra 200k wit me so I had to borrow an extra 250k from my cooperative wit interest and also another 510k from a microfinance bank which I also ll be interest on it. So after I collected the whole money making 960k for all the tins we re to sell in the shop. I gave my friend osas to come to Lagos to buy dem. After 2 days, I didn't hear from osas. I went to his family house to ask and the my said they don't know. Meet his gf and she said same tin. I was worried cus in a months time I'll start paying back those money i collected and by now I ought to start business already. I looked for osas every were but cudnt find him. So after 2weeks or so I heard osas had traveled to Malaysia. Mean while all those times I was running round for d biz to start osas was already preparing to travel wit out telling me and was just waiting for me to hand over d money to him so he wud finalised his travel. After hearing the news I was diverstated and didn't know wht to do cus I only had my laundry bizness which I had manage to grow over d years. I had 3workers, I laid off two cus I cud no longer pay dem. I sold my washing machine, my industrial dry, sold my house old items and sold d plot of land I had to pay up the debt I owed due to d money I borrowed. Eventually I became bankrupt and had to close business cus I cud longer sustain it. So I called my elder bro I wanted to come to Lagos cus I no longer find benin interesting any more. My elder bro gave me d go ahead to come and I made my way to Lagos. And getting to Lagos he didn't pick my calls any more and I had no one in Lagos and no were to go. I had to sleep to sleep on the street for weeks b4 I got a job and dat were I currently stay and u no how some pple behave, wen de accommodate u and feel u re under dem. nairalanders dis is my story, I once made a quote here about my conditions and some one gifted me, 20k. plz I beg all well meaning nairalanders to help me raise small cash so I cud start my laundry business back again here in lagos. all I need is a shop, washing machine, dryer, iron (steam and dry) iron table etc. all I need is 300k. if I cud get 300 pple to help wit 1k each I cud stand on my fit again. plz nairalanders I'm tired of begin and couple wit dis covid19 issue it has worsen my situation and most times I'm tired of life. plz I beg u pple. I've been on nairaland since 2008 and I no I cud get help here. if you wish to see me jst drop ur number I'll call and i will come amd meet u were ever u re. although i lent some skills like graphics design but i love the laundry profession and wish to start. my acct detail re
acct no. 0420980433
Gtbank

laslastica
mynd44
plz help me, if it cud hit front page
plz save a life
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
steeltrust:
it real. I beg u

I lived in Benin

If u cud do ur investigation And ask of Eco laundry u ll get every details of Wht am about to tell u.
So my downfall started wen a friend of mine who's name is osas came to me, for us to do joint bizness. So I agreed and it won't be a bad idea if I Ve another source of income apart from my laundry bizness. So I paid for d shop which is about 360k and my friend osas paid for the furnishing and some equipment. Though the bizness was all about phone accessories and phone parts, such as charger, earpiece, phone screen, batteries etc. So after i paid for d shop I had extra 200k wit me so I had to borrow an extra 250k from my cooperative wit interest and also another 510k from a microfinance bank which I also ll be interest on it. So after I collected the whole money making 960k for all the tins we re to sell in the shop. I gave my friend osas to come to Lagos to buy dem. After 2 days, I didn't hear from osas. I went to his family house to ask and the my said they don't know. Meet his gf and she said same tin. I was worried cus in a months time I'll start paying back those money i collected and by now I ought to start business already. I looked for osas every were but cudnt find him. So after 2weeks or so I heard osas had traveled to Malaysia. Mean while all those times I was running round for d biz to start osas was already preparing to travel wit out telling me and was just waiting for me to hand over d money to him so he wud finalised his travel. After hearing the news I was diverstated and didn't know wht to do cus I only had my laundry bizness which I had manage to grow over d years. I had 3workers, I laid off two cus I cud no longer pay dem. I sold my washing machine, my industrial dry, sold my house old items and sold d plot of land I had to pay up the debt I owed due to d money I borrowed. Eventually I became bankrupt and had to close business cus I cud longer sustain it. So I called my elder bro I wanted to come to Lagos cus I no longer find benin interesting any more. My elder bro gave me d go ahead to come and I made my way to Lagos. And getting to Lagos he didn't pick my calls any more and I had no one in Lagos and no were to go. I had to sleep to sleep on the street for weeks b4 I got a job and dat were I currently stay and u no how some pple behave, wen de accommodate u and feel u re under dem. nairalanders dis is my story, I once made a quote here about my conditions and some one gifted me, 20k. plz I beg all well meaning nairalanders to help me raise small cash so I cud start my laundry business back again here in lagos. all I need is a shop, washing machine, dryer, iron (steam and dry) iron table etc. all I need is 300k. if I cud get 300 pple to help wit 1k each I cud stand on my fit again. plz nairalanders I'm tired of begin and couple wit dis covid19 issue it has worsen my situation and most times I'm tired of life. plz I beg u pple. I've been on nairaland since 2008 and I no I cud get help here. if you wish to see me jst drop ur number I'll call and i will come amd meet u were ever u re. although i lent some skills like graphics design but i love the laundry profession and wish to start. my acct detail re
acct no. 0420980433
Gtbank

I remember you and your story.

Do not give up, help will meet you soon.

Stay strong bro.

Wished I could sort you out right now.

3 Likes

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

I remember you and your story.

Do not give up, help will meet you soon.

Stay strong bro.

Wished I could sort you out right now.
thx bro
I really appreciate
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by clintino700(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
I will send you something little to add up..
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
clintino700:
I will send you something little to add up..
oh my god
God richly bless u sir
am greatful
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by Amanee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
steeltrust:
thx bro
I really appreciate

A laundry business is not viable in the economic reality of today. How many people are washing their clothes when they've lost their jobs?

You need to go back to the drawing board and get a better business idea

3 Likes

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amanee:

A laundry business is not viable in the economic reality of today. How many people are washing their clothes when they've lost their jobs?

bro it still viable
I've don my studies nd besides d economy is opening gradually. dis is wht I'm gud at and I intend to continue all I need is ur help to raise capital to start. thx and god bless

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by Amanee(f): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
steeltrust:
bro it still viable
I've don my studies nd besides d economy is opening gradually. dis is wht I'm gud at and I intend to continue all I need is ur help to raise capital to start. thx and god bless

I'm not a bro
Ok, invest 300k in an economy that is gradually opening at the whim of whomever
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ItrendNaija(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
OP do not despair and don’t allow anyone or anything stop you from achieving your goals in life. FCMB is currently supporting efforts and ideas like yours with their #DoSomethingEpic campaign Check how here https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amanee:

I'm not a bro
Ok, invest 300k in an economy that is gradually opening at the whim of whomever
I understand sister but d truth is laundry is business dat can kick start in 2 or 3 months times. it some tin I've done and I believe I've all d experience needed to excel and besides d economy has never been gud but pple still want to look gud. all I ask is ur support so I cud get back on my fit. thank u

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
ItrendNaija:
OP do not despair and don’t allow anyone or anything stop you from achieving your goals in life. FCMB is currently supporting efforts and ideas like yours with their #DoSomethingEpic campaign Check how here https://fcmb.com/epic
thank u sir
am on it
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by Kendumazy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amanee:

Don't discourage him. It's still very viable. People lost their jobs in your locality doesn't mean people lost their jobs in his locality. Stop listening to too much of bad news. People are still doing business and laundry business is still going on fine. Incase, you don't know, come what may, people will never cease to look good and dry cleaners are one of those people that enhances them looking good with their well washed, starched and ironed clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kendumazy:

Don't discourage him. It's still very viable. People lost their jobs in your locality doesn't mean people lost their jobs in his locality. Stop listening to too much of bad news. People are still doing business and laundry business is still going on fine. Incase, you don't know, come what may, people will never cease to look good and dry cleaners are one of those people that enhances them looking good with their well washed, starched and ironed clothes.
thank u brother
god bless u so much for dis
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by slan87(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
LAUNDRY business anytime anyday, that's what I do here in abk & to the glory of God it's doing very fine. Don't be discouraged bro, keep your head up

2 Likes

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
slan87:
LAUNDRY business anytime anyday, that's what I do here in abk & to the glory of God it's doing very fine. Don't be discouraged bro, keep your head up
thank u sir
god bless
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2020
well meaning nairalanders plz help me nothing is too small god bless u
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
steeltrust:
it real. I beg u

I lived in Benin

acct no. 0420980433
Gtbank

laslastica
mynd44
plz help me, if it cud hit front page
plz save a life
beggar
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
;Dbeggar
big fool
That post was made back then when things where rough for me grin

Thanks to God who have made things better for me

Since then God has blessed me
So much I can afford anything in life
If you’re not a f00l you would have checked the date

I’ve traveled to different countries and I’m about living for America for my visa is being processed
Cause I’m dating a beautiful African American

But for you
I believe drug when you de push for where ever you de make you no get sense like your druggy thieftinubu or better still a fraudster

Don’t need to talk much
I’ve called mynd44 and if he responds I’ll put my hard earn money of 100k for your drug money

In here we value dignity of our labour
We don’t throw money around like people who got it illegally

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
steeltrust:
big fool
That post was made back then when things where rough for me grin

Thanks to God who have made things better for me

Since then God has blessed me
So much I can afford anything in life
If you’re not a f00l you would have checked the date

I’ve traveled to different countries and I’m about living for America for my visa is being processed
Cause I’m dating a beautiful African American

But for you
I believe drug when you de push for where ever you de make you no get sense like your druggy thieftinubu or better still a fraudster

Don’t need to talk much
I’ve called mynd44 and if he responds I’ll put my hard earn money of 100k for your drug money

In here we value dignity of our labour
We don’t throw money around like people who got it illegally
After many F,F,E,,F,carry-over, no money,u dropout from Uni and still want to go collect "TRANSPORT " and wan to "japa" grin grin.U are a NUT CASE grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
;DAfter many F,F,E,,F,carry-over, no money,u dropout from Uni and still want to go collect "TRANSPORT " and wan to "japa" grin grin.U are a NUT CASE grin.
lol
My grandmother ny de pay my fees and she was capable
I decided to drop out cause I don’t like the course and do other things

If you don’t know I once ran one of the biggest laundry company in benin before thing turned south
Go to benin ask of ecolaundry you will know who I’m

But thank god for grace I’m so blessed
If you don’t know I’ve two adopted sons In Nigeria you ran away from

If not that my fiancée is an African American and I don’t want to loose due to distance I’ll still be in Nigeria enjoying my life

Bring your ill gotten money make we bet

Come warri for ototkutu ask of ADT
THEY WILL TELL YOU

God has blessed me so much that I’m bigger than your generation yet unborn
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
lol
My grandmother ny de pay my fees and she was capable
I decided to drop out cause I don’t like the course and do other things

If you don’t know I once ran one of the biggest laundry company in benin before thing turned south
Go to benin ask of ecolaundry you will know who I’m

But thank god for grace I’m so blessed
If you don’t know I’ve two adopted sons In Nigeria you ran away from

If not that my fiancée is an African American and I don’t want to loose due to distance I’ll still be in Nigeria enjoying my life

Bring your ill gotten money make we bet

Come warri for ototkutu ask of ADT
THEY WILL TELL YOU

God has blessed me so much that I’m bigger than your generation yet unborn
Tell this nonsense to urself.u dnt graduate but u want to collect transcript grin grin grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Tell this nonsense to urself.u dnt graduate but u want to collect transcript grin grin grin
Olodo goan read it again

Since drug full your brain you no fit read well
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
Olodo goan read it again

Since drug full your brain you no fit read well
And ur bro refused to accommodate u so dat u won't devoured his garri.Almajiri grin grin
HOMELESS BOY,RESCUED BY NLs grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
And ur bro refused to accommodate u so dat u won't devoured his garri.Almajiri grin grin
HOMELESS BOY,RESCUED BY NLs grin
other than that do have anything to say

Poor soul grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
other than that do have anything to say

Poor soul grin
Almajiri.U are suffering depression, we should come to ur rescue. CRY OF A LUNATIC BEGGAR grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Almajiri.U are suffering depression, we should come to ur rescue. CRY OF A LUNATIC BEGGAR grin
ode I’m a confirm warri guy of Yoruba extraction

Yes I was depressed back then but now God don change my story

What your story
Nothing

Come and bet
No de change story
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
ode I’m a confirm warri guy of Yoruba extraction

Yes I was depressed back then but now God don change my story

What your story
Nothing

Come and bet
No de change story
Arindin.So,illegal immigrants dey travel around grin? Ur case is beyond redemption. Comma wash toilet
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Arindin.So,illegal immigrants dey travel around grin? Ur case is beyond redemption. Comma wash toilet
who dash monkey banana grin

You fit travel apart from where you de
If no be say you be thief why you de hide for nairaland

Criminal

Better live that your illegal life sk I go help your life

I no fraud don de part of you but God can still change you

Abeg no forget
You no go bet again
I no say you no believe your thieftinubu grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
who dash monkey banana grin

You fit travel apart from where you de
If no be say you be thief why you de hide for nairaland

Criminal

Better live that your illegal life sk I go help your life

I no fraud don de part of you but God can still change you

Abeg no forget
You no go bet again
I no say you no believe your thieftinubu grin
it is on records that u are famous online beggar..Rejected by family.Destitute grin grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
it is on records that u are famous online beggar..Rejected by family.Destitute grin grin
yea I once was and proud of it

To read de tire you
As e be say you don trek tire for the place you de
You no de see well again

Come let me help your life

I’m living the life
I can’t even travel say I wan go stay
I only travel for leisure's now a days

But you de suffer for another man land
You never see anything
Them go deport you if you no stop your druggie you de do for there grin
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
yea I once was and proud of it

To read de tire you
As e be say you don trek tire for the place you de
You no de see well again

Come let me help your life

I’m living the life
I can’t even travel say I wan go stay
I only travel for leisure's now a days

But you de suffer for another man land
You never see anything
Them go deport you if you no stop your druggie you de do for there grin
hopeless and homeless destitute..Ur grandmother even feed u sad.Ur life is bend beyond repair
Re: Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose by steeltrust: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
hopeless and homeless destitute..Ur grandmother even feed u sad.Ur life is bend beyond repair
I’m proud of it

Go to abraka delta state and see the house I built for her after she died

I’m proud she took me to school

Who re you
Fake life
Fake identity
Where are you from
You when my past better pass em future gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Wisdom For Your Marriage / Lost My Job / Extramarital Affairs,would you apologize to your extended family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.