Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here (836 Views)

How To Download Opay App And Set It Up In 2023 Update / Pls How Can One Withdraw Funds From Passfolio Account To Nigerian Bank Account / Get This For A Token. All Of LYNDA.COM Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
You should always be looking to learn new skills. After all, the more you know, the better you’ll stand out from the competition – in a job search, when competing for a promotion or raise, etc.Until recently, though, gaining new skills was hard.
You had two options – go to a university, which can be extremely expensive and time-consuming, or read books, which are not always practical enough.Fortunately, now that online courses are commonplace, it’s significantly easier to pick up the right know-how.

One of the best places for this is Lynda Learning platform, a new initiative started by LinkedIn, in partnership with the e-learning platform Lynda.com

Some of the Courses Offers on Lynda are:
Software Development. Over 600 courses
Design. Over 700 courses
Business. Over 1,200 courses
Web Development. Over 700 courses
Photography. Over 700 courses
Informatio Technology ov er 1100 Courses
Video. Over 687 Courses
CAD. Over 669 Courses
Marketing.Over 465 Courses
Education + eLearning .Over 281 Courses
Java.Over 84 courses
Microsoft Office.Over 189 courses
Photoshop.Over 402 courses
Windows.Over 104 courses
IOS.Over 101 courses
Open Sourrce .Over 571 courses
ADOBE. Over 1127 courses
Auto Desk.Over 456 courses
Apple. Over 300 courses and Many More!

Get Access to All these Courses by Getting a Premium Membership to Watch and even Download for offline viewing,send your details to my whatsapp line(on signature)to get instant access.
Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Send PM to my Whatsapp (number on Signature)... to get your premium membership account created for you
Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by mixratio(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
great ...what's the average cost?
Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
mixratio:
great ...what's the average cost?
Send me a PM on Whatsapp( is just N500 ,paid after I must have created your Account)

1 Like

Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Are you thinking of earning money on Upwork,Fiverr,Flexjobs,SolidGigs,Cloudpees,Freelancers and the likes without the necessary skills? don't worry get my premium access to Lynda. com and learn your choice course from renowned authors ( just dedicate 2 hrs daily to watch the videos and you will be a pro!)
Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
There are 1001 ways to earn money yourself gaining access to the portal... I hope you are thinking inline with what am saying? my number on signature to get the premium login
Re: Get Premium Account To Download & Watch all Videos Courses On Lynda.com Here by konnetu: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Available

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Telegram Group And Perfect Volatility Index / Fire Your Boss In Eight Weeks / How To Make $6K Monthly On Fiverr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.