Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Palm Oil Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Oil Business (283 Views)

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business by spirul77: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have been searching for a profitable or at least a sustainable business to venture into with not so big capital and I've tried a whole lot of businesses and even online stuffs but my money have always one way or the other gone down the drain, I'm ready to give business another try and I have interest in Palm oil business, I developed this interest when I came to the North Central part of the country, nasarawa precisely and saw the many fake and adulterated palm oil they sell here which is very dangerous for human consumption, I'm from EDO state and we have very good palm oil over there and my mum is into selling of palm oil but at a very small scale like she sell in cups, I think it would be good if I start bringing palm oil in large quantity from EDO state to the North Central part of the country like, nasarawa, Abuja and jos owing to the fact that they don't have good palm oil here, I have managed to get 500k loan from a close pal and she promise to increase it to 1 million if she see I'm doing fine in the business.buying and getting of the oil is not a problem as my mum have promised to get any amount or quantity of oil I want in as much as the money is available, my problem is getting customers in nasarawa, jos and Abuja and the biggest problem is considering the proximity between EDO and the North Central the transportation will be very cost, please I need advise from experts or experienced people in the house to help me out on how to go about this, transportation is my biggest problem now and buyers, please help a brother.

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Old Adwords Account.. Willing To Buy / Nigeria Export Products / Free International Business/Entrepreneurship Training By NewYorkTimes Bestseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.