Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar (1263 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) / Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by pressmanng: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Twitter User made a promise that if by May 29 President Muhammadu Buhari apponts his ministers he is going to give N1000.

But if he doesn't Buhari supporter should promised him 1000 Naira for each day that the president didn't appoint his cabinet.

The man named two people that owes him N52,000 each and counting.

He said "this will allow me to make back the money I donated for Buhari's Campaign in 2005. One of the foolish things I have ever done in my life"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/see-hilarious-way-this-man-is-going-to.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Okuda(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
lol
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by fukushaki(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin Zombies over to you
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by firo08(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Are they talking about buhari ?
Or the dead Nigeria president.?
Oh na still buhari.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by mrjaydee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
You all mad...

Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
this is why I gave up on the country a long time ago...

How can a sane human being support Buhari?

How can?

The Senate had to force him name his cabinet by setting a deadline... Buhari is a lifeless dullard..

He has nothing... Absolutely nothing to offer the country

Its quite a pity that many are insane in the country .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Ifiegboria(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buharideen! Hahaha!
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by DonGtoG1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Millionaire in the making.
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by iamapplord(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wow OP this post changed my neighbor's life,i showed it to her and she became PREGNANT...

Mind you..am going to show this to my local dog for it to give birth to a GSD
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Lovelive: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
this is why I gave up on the country a long time ago...

How can a sane human being support Buhari?

How can?

The Senate had to force him name his cabinet by setting a deadline... Buhari is a lifeless dullard..

He has nothing... Absolutely nothing to offer the country

Its quite a pity that many are insane in the country .

Broda afta GOD nah you o. Pliz hear my cry o and beg uncle B. to do d rit tin o
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by StillX10(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
See buharis life
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Authoreety: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
There is no name they have not given to bubu's followers.
Which one is buharideen again. Na football club.

Back to the topic.
The people who support buhari are low lives demented followers who don't know how to honour agreement, so if you expect them to pay up. You hope is longer than that of the eifel tower.

There is a better chance I shit a monkey than you get ur winnings paid.
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by LibertyRep: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
He said "this will allow me to make back the money I donated for Buhari's Campaign in 2015. One of the foolish things I have ever done in my life"

One can imagine the disappointment of the loyal supporters of PMB who took up the challenge. Why should naming a cabinet in July become a daunting task for someone who won elections since February?

History won't forgive him if he returns the country to recession the third time with his tardiness
Re: See The Hilarious Way This Man Is Going To Recoup The Money He Donated For Buhar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
PEOPLE now play BETNAIJA with NIGERIA.
COUNTRY is FINISHED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless / Northerners Want To Perpetually Ride The South Like A Horse – Ayo Adebanjo / Abule Gas Explosion: Is It Right For Sanwo To Fly To Abuja To Show Buhari Pictur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.