Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless (1267 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Adaojo Victor the Youngest Nigerian Journalist and a full supporter of Buhari APC today revealed shocking reasons Donald Trump called Buhari lifeless.

Many of us never knew the outcome of this and it was not revealed from the two of them why Trump called Buhari lifeless.

He wrote",

"WHY AMERICAN TYRANT @realDonaldTrump CALLED PRESIDENT @MBuhari LIFELESS, "

"During President @MBuhari first tenure when he visited US for an official visit. In their discussion @realDonaldTrump the tyrant idiot asked @MBuhari to give American fuel and @MBuhari refused.

"That was where @realDonaldTrump the useless president of American called our president a lifeless person. My president @MBuhari is looking younger and fresh everyday why @realDonaldTrump gets old."

He said,

Cc Lalasticala
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by imiski(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
This news just reduced the price of rice

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
imiski:
This news just reduced the price of rice

Because of common fuel. I think it's high time Nigerians should know the truth about this whole thing.

Because we refuse to give American fuel they called our president a lifeless person.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by beresponsible(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
That useless Trump. If anyone President Buhari is a Nigerian patriot and understands the importance of our oil
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by Bringback9ja: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
I smell sarcasm here.

But am not getting it clearly. Can someone unbundle this package for us

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by hisgrace090: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Your revelation carry's no water.

7 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by Afolabimills(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who is this buhari ass licker?there is no way in this world u can compare Trump to dis evil tribal tyrant buhari stupid mofo

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by chukwunedum150(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
might be true
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by guidelight: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
There is no reason why anybody should try to conjecture why Trump called him lifeless; most Nigerians knows why ! If the youngest Nigerian Journalist is worth his salt, he should investigate why he became lifeless after he made so many unfulfilled promises in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Afolabimills:
Who is this buhari ass licker?there is no way in this world u can compare Trump to dis evil tribal tyrant buhari stupid mofo

You talk like one who has no sense. The truth is always bitter
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by imiski(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Because of common fuel. I think it's high time Nigerians should know the truth about this whole thing.

Because we refuse to give American fuel they called our president a lifeless person.

My brother I think I understand but the thing is we should not care since the politicians don't care about us. And this story may even be made up. Like I said their business not mine.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=imiski post=84829038]My brother I think I understand but the thing is we should not care since the politicians don't care about us. And this story may even be made up. Like I said their business not mine.[/quote

that's your own opinion not mine everyone is untitle on his or her opinion.
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by Mightyhaiz: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by oskopy: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stupid post.how can reasonable man post this trash about the latest dictator in town?we are watching to see his end.

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by franklingud(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Only a fool will believe this bullish!t

1 Like

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by Tumbulum: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why does all Buhari supporters sound so shallow and empty and bereft of the least common sense?

American has the largest crude oil reserve in the whole world for your information.

2 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by JonDon12: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
Adaojo Victor the Youngest Nigerian Journalist and a full supporter of Buhari APC today revealed shocking reasons Donald Trump called Buhari lifeless.

Many of us never knew the outcome of this and it was not revealed from the two of them why Trump called Buhari lifeless.

He wrote",

"WHY AMERICAN TYRANT @realDonaldTrump CALLED PRESIDENT @MBuhari LIFELESS, "

"During President @MBuhari first tenure when he visited US for an official visit. In their discussion @realDonaldTrump the tyrant idiot asked @MBuhari to give American fuel and @MBuhari refused.

"That was where @realDonaldTrump the useless president of American called our president a lifeless person. My president @MBuhari is looking younger and fresh everyday why @realDonaldTrump gets old."

He said,

Cc Lalasticala
Cc Mynd44

Chai !!! Nigerians are so stupid. Give America Fuel. LOL. America is now a net Oil Exporter and is the the third largest producer of crude. Trump has opened up various lands in Alaska and the Gulf to drilling. You think he is desperate for "Fuel" What is "Fuel" . Nobody calls it "Fuel" but illiterate people. In America, it is called Crude and the refined product is Gas or Diesel. In Europe and Africa, Petrol or Benzene. I know in Nigeria petrol is called Fuel but Nigeria does not produce Fuel. If you didnt know , we are the foolish crude exporter that imports "Fuel".

Truth is : Buhari is lifeless and most Nigerians are Olodos especially APC supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Tumbulum:
Why does all Buhari supporters sound so shallow and empty and bereft of the least common sense?

American has the largest crude oil reserve in the whole world for your information.

story
Re: Adaojo Victor Reveals Shocking Reason Why Donald Trump Called Buhari Lifeless by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2019
JonDon12:

Chai !!! Nigerians are so stupid. Give America Fuel. LOL. America is now a net Oil Exporter and is the the third largest producer of crude. Trump has opened up various lands in Alaska and the Gulf to drilling. You think he is desperate for "Fuel" What is "Fuel" . Nobody calls it "Fuel" but illiterate people. In America, it is called Crude and the refined product is Gas or Diesel. In Europe and Africa, Petrol or Benzene. I know in Nigeria petrol is called Fuel but Nigeria does not produce Fuel. If you didnt know , we are the foolish crude exporter that imports "Fuel".

Truth is : Buhari is lifeless and most Nigerians are Olodos especially APC supporters.

attention seeker, must û exposé your illertercy?

(1) (Reply)

Assignment:ishaq Akintola Is A Professor Of What? / Gov. Umahi Sets To Begin 198KM Ring Road Project In Ebonyi State / How Buhari Saw The Future And Predicted Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.