Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account (1516 Views)

� Winning To 49ja/bet9ja Games / How To Credit Your Bet9ja Account With Free Money / I'm Having Issues Withdrawing From My Bet9ja Account Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account by mackaby(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bet9ja gave me a bonus
They called the bonus "we missed you "

The bonus was giving to me on the 10/07/2019
But it was on the 16/07/2019 that I saw the message when I logged in to my email
So I still used the bonus that day to bet and my last game was man u vs inter Milan that was played on Saturday...
The ticket is showing won and settled
But uptil now ,bet9ja have not credited the winning to my account.. So I messaged them this afternoon ,this was the reply they gave me
"Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting us. Kindly be informed that the bonus has expired as you did not meet the wagering requirment within 7 days from the date the bonus was credited into your account. Thank you for choosing Bet9ja!!"

After I have waited for my last game to enter
and after my jubilation
They come the tell me stories

Please is there anyway that I can go about it and get my money?

Thanks
Re: Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account by samisj4real(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sorry about everything bro...

That's how the bonus works though...

If they should give you a bonus today been Sunday they expect you to use the bonus funds on games within now & they coming Sunday. And also before the exact time that the bonus was credited to you....

Talking from experience.

I HOPE THE MONEY NO TOO BIG SHA..
Re: Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account by mackaby(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
samisj4real:
Sorry about everything bro...

That's how the bonus works though...

If they should give you a bonus today been Sunday they expect you to use the bonus funds on games within now & they coming Sunday. And also before the exact time that the bonus was credited to you....

Talking from experience.

I HOPE THE MONEY NO TOO BIG SHA..

But my problem with them is that they should not have allowed me play the game since they knew that games that exceeds the 7th day is in the ticket

Had it been they didn't allow me to play it with the bonus I for remove the games or i play it with the money in my account or I play it off line
Re: Bet9ja Have Refused To Credit My Winning TO MY Bet9ja Account by KevMitnick: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
If it's in their terms and conditions, then there is nothing they can do for you. Always check out the terms and conditions of bonuses and freebies.

(1) (Reply)

Fury Beats Wilder Like A Baby After Broken Ear / Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team / Make Champions League Return To One Team Per Country Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.