Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram (45293 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Manuscopy: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
U guyz can recycled news....the same news on wedns

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Haba ❗❗❗

How many in a week ❓

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Mightyhaiz: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
How many officers and men went down in this ambush

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?
Was it Goodluck that help you guys formed them? Just enjoy your friendly match in peace and live Gej out of it

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
It seems aboki Haram is winning this war

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by seguno2: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?

Please do you mind telling us why Nigerians were told to vote for change by Buhari and APC

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by geo4c: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
And one media aid is comparing past government dat boko boys use bombs
But now dey kill generals and high rank

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:

We all acknowledged that Jonathan should have done better hence he was voted out. But let me ask, is d failure of Jonathan now d justification 4d continued failure of buhari, a man who was touted 2b better than Jonathan?

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by jayextra(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol someone gave nwaamaikpe headshot grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by boolet: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

There is nothing like First Lieutenant in the Nigerian army

The existence of 2nd Lieutenant shouldn't mislead you into assuming there must be a 1st Lieutenant.

There is just Second Lieutenant (1 star) and Lieutenant (2 stars). angry
No mind the white fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Danwakae(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:

Forget about GEJ...

Just this month, with the little insecurity in the southwest zone, the Govs. of the zone called for a security meeting to sort thing....but since Boko Haram start killing how many security meeting have the northern govs. Called apart from their once in a blue moon NGF meeting ??...I am a NORTHERNER , we saw the role played by the SouthSouth govs. Then when their people brought kidnapping and militancy and today it's almost an history, when will our northern govs. Come together to say enough is enough on the killing of our people , If they r not benefitting from it ??, Out people live half life as a results of the insurgency, while our leaders smile to the back , soldiers and police keep raping our women in the IDPs. and everything has become politics and blame issue because they r not at the receiving end, materials meant for IDPs are being sold and nobody is talking about that...

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by seguno2: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
SoftP:
A soldier is tactically trained to kill or be killed'

I sympathize with his family though

Tactically or technically
Should we ask Buhari’s CJN?
Or maybe we should ask the president who has the remote control?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Goldicon49: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
I think Boko haram now hire trained Jihadists Mercenaries. Like the Once in "Operation Red Sea " . Nigeria soldiers should have trainings beyond , holding and firing weapons , they should know how to handle ambush. How did they get ambushed and lost 3 captains , seriously! .. so no one Spotted anything? No over watch? I know I should not be saying this but they should learn from The whites .

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Nchenches: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Awuuu. RIP.

Hopefully, he was not among those who celebrated the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes in the 12 northern Sharia states.

Boko Haram emerged after that and says it's fighting for a territory to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal codes.

Our president Buhari told a large crowd of Moslem faithfuls in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal codes are applied all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Creampro: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please what is the purpose of Nigeria Military Intelligence?
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by HitlerGaddafi: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

The existence of 2nd Lieutenant shouldn't mislead you into assuming there must be a 1st Lieutenant.

He made mention of field Marshall, well you can't even marry a field Marshall except you wanna marry the president. The president of Nigeria GCFR is automatically a 5 star general in the army and the only one that owns that rank.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by selemempe: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

its not wrong to say that...its just for argument....the u.s army calls it first lieutenant....and we got our system from a combination of u.s and u.k armies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Kcuf: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
what happened to the numerous recruits n subordinates killed, abi na only senior officers de appear on FP

rip soldier
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by SoftP(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
seguno2:

Tactically or technically
Should we ask Buhari’s CJN?
Or maybe we should ask the president who has the remote control?

Oga, we aren't speaking English here; this is a combat training language.

A clearance form for death warrant is signed during enlistment, if a soldier dies in course of duty, it's an honor to serve.

What has CJN got to do with an Army's death kuaa
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Horo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
i have been a core buhari supporter from time in memorials i had voted him for him in all elections he contested but of recent i begin to realize all Buhari want is just to be Nigerian President without any blueprint plan to take Nigeria to the next level very sad he does nothing more then read speach written by his aides retire to bed snore and came out next day that's all he left us at the mercies of his kitchen cabinet the cabals to take all decision his is just to sign/approve that's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by BruncleZuma: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Ogbeni you for just shut up make we mistake you for person wen get sense...First Lieutenant is the same as Lieutenant inasmuch as it is not widely called that in public.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by edikanvic(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
sonnie10:
What is the black ribbon tied on his left arm in the picture. Looks like he was mourning.

That was at the burial of an officer.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Nigerian Air force is completely useless as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Igwe29(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
The sponsors of Boko Haram terrorism, who are some dubious personalities in the corridors of power in Borno state want terrorism to keep thriving for them to find a justification to pilfer and access local government funds in the guise of security spendings.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by BigGuyMan: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

A Dumbo acting like he's brilliant.

Why didn't you just shut up instead of making a fool of yourself.

And ur post already got up to 30 likes lol. A lot of dumbos on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Mcreloaded(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's high time Nigeria government negotiate with these bokoharam guys even if it is to give them a part of the north as their own state after all Sharia is already in these northern states.
Hope I the killings will stop.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Bluffly: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
soberdrunk:
I still don't understand how a group of untrained illiterates with few weapons can be killing well trained soldiers like cockroaches, if we know we cannot win then let us negotiate with them and stop rendering innocent kids fatherless every day........ angry
Do you know what they call ambush. You don't need training to be able to ambush with explosive devices. A child can be used,a good woman can be used. People that are least expected. That is why military cannot win a geurilla fight. High level undercover is required
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by d33types: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Educated illiterate

First lieutenant is same as a Lieutenant. At least it is ,in the US army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by azikiweironsi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Horo:
i have been a core buhari supporter from time in memorials i had voted him for him in all elections he contested but of recent i begin to realize all Buhari want is just to be Nigerian President without any blueprint plan to take Nigeria to the next level very sad he does nothing more then read speach written by his aides retire to bed snore and came out next day that's all he left us at the mercies of his kitchen cabinet the cabals to take all decision his is just to sign/approve that's all

Bro I tell you. I'm also beginning to doubt my support for PMB. It is high time that baba should up his games. Haba!! a former Army general, a Combatant for that matter?
Please baba I still believe in you, do something. Your silence at this critical period is sickening Mbok.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firefire:
RIP!

Boko Haram killing senior military officers of the Nigerian Army?

Who is sponsoring these terrorists?

Surprisingly, General Mohamed Buhari has refused to name their sponsors till date. Very sad!

Buhary & norther rulers culpability is fueling and prolonging the useless and baseless internal war that has claimed more lives of Nigerians than even external aggression
Mohomodu Buhari is a FAILED Ruler. Finito!

When killing of Army senior officers rampant, a close attention is required from Enemies within

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Moganajoe: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firefire:
RIP!

Boko Haram killing senior military officers of the Nigerian Army?

Who is sponsoring these terrorists?

Surprisingly, General Mohamed Buhari has refused to name their sponsors till date. Very sad!

Buhary & norther rulers culpability is fueling and prolonging the useless and baseless internal war that has claimed more lives of Nigerians than even external aggression.

Mohomodu Buhari is a FAILED Ruler. Finito!

Are u expecting him to name himself? This one no too pain me onto say na dem dem. Buhari is a cancer to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
wasted life... he died for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.