Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) (29700 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by ibez007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
BilliOne:
Why didn't CAF add Etebo's goal. The one he scored against Nigeria for Algeria.

Excuse me!, you were saying?.

Your confusion get level brother.

Breakingnews.

BROTHER MAN IS CONFUSED.

He actually understand the whole thing hence, he misspoke.

LOL.

Meanwhile, That Free kick, was spectacular!.

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by foster212: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
What of the 1-0 last goal at the tournament? Dem no recognize that one? To me that was the overall best. Even commentator and keeper jonse. Dem no know say nah inside net that one dey go. They all thought it was corner kick.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
queenxey1:
If you have not done your FACE APP. Congratulations dear
U have PHD in maturity

Yeah...
Thought I was the only one.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
labusinessguide:
Congratulations to Nigeria

For what?
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by selemo: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mahrez goal is superb...
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by samwash(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Of all the teams wen play for AFCON, na d goal dey score against najia na we go for c d best goal of the tournament. Wot a pity.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
As far they are on this Deep green Jersey..just Consider us a Loser
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Mahrez don win am
Hahahahaaaa!Dis meme de funny me die.....see wer keeper go stand.... exactly de position Akpeyi stood dat day.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Femeto: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rihad freekick bender Mahrez is the winner.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
queenxey1:
If you have not done your FACE APP. Congratulations dear
U have PHD in maturity
Where the heck have you been all these while??
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Obere4u: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
foster212:
What of the 1-0 last goal at the tournament? Dem no recognize that one? To me that was the overall best. Even commentator and keeper jonse. Dem no know say nah inside net that one dey go. They all thought it was corner kick.

It was deflected....

To me it's either Madagascar goal against Guinea or Diata (Senegal) goal in their opening match...

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by foster212: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Obere4u:

It was deflected....

To me it's either Madagascar goal against Guinea or Diata (Senegal) goal in their opening match...
Yes it was deflated but nah who kick am? No be Algerian player? I get your point sha, but the goal nah shocker.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Jarus(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Easily Mahrez's goal vs Nigeria.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 22, 2019
alibiguy:
I think the Ibrahim Amanda goal for Madagascar against DR Congo is the best. The execution from range was sublime.

Seconded. Best goal ever.
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by tfash96(m): 5:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Oya share me na how much you chop
happy sharing
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by AAA593: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2019
All of una dey shout mahrez. Where una Don see freekick win best goal? You people should go and watch Madagascar thunder goal against Congo before shouting mahrez. I am sure majority of the people commenting here have not seen that goal

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019
oluwatosink:
That mahrez goal is the best goal in the tournament..

i can never forget that goal.. undecided
that mahrez's goal against Nigeria na normal goal..it was a regular free kick..it wasn't a free kick taken spectacularly ..as in a free kick flown above defensive block..chukwueze played that same free kick but from a more distant position..just that our keeper na basket.....now go watch our world cup match against Argentina,messi played that same positioned kick hitting the side bar...watch the way messi's own was taken ,maybe you will understand me.akpeyi for use that ball shine.because the ball was played to where he expected it,yet he couldn't get the ball.....

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2019
AAA593:
All of una dey shout mahrez. Where una Don see freekick win best goal? You people should go and watch Madagascar thunder goal against Congo before shouting mahrez. I am sure majority of the people commenting here have not seen that goal
leave them ,,nothing dey mahrez kick...na our keeper make that ball look great...that free kick was a normal kick against an abnormal goal stopper.

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by emetisuccess(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2019
The surest of all goal is odiong goal
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Tha Madagascar goal abeg! That goal by Amanda against Dr Congo is the real deal.

Dem Gareth balẹ no do pass that one before real Madrid use ogún state 3 years budget buy am

That mahrez goal na normal free kick goal wey our keeper supposed catch if he get half of sense wey that Algeria keeper get.

Baba you dey craze wella o, why Ogun state of all state ntori olorun grin cry
Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by rapthugx(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
OP Ighalo is not on the list, stop this rubbish. All these bloggers self. Even the mode should have confirmed the veracity before moving to homepage.

The goals included are

Youcef Belaili (Algeria) Vs Guinea

Ibrahim Amada ( Madagascar) Vs DRC

Idrissa Gueye (Senegal) Vs Benin

Jonathan Kodjia (CIV) Vs Algeria

Riyad Mahrez (Algeria) Vs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by Olamilekan08(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2019
rapthugx:
OP Ighalo is not on the list, stop this rubbish. All these bloggers self. Even the mode should have confirmed the veracity before moving to homepage.

The goals included are

Youcef Belaili (Algeria) Vs Guinea

Ibrahim Amada ( Madagascar) Vs DRC

Idrissa Gueye (Senegal) Vs Benin

Jonathan Kodjia (CIV) Vs Algeria

Riyad Mahrez (Algeria) Vs Nigeria

I thought I'm the only person who noticed this.
I almost use lens to find Ighalo's goal in that clip.
Bloggers nothing they can't use to get traffic.

1 Like

Re: CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) by profmallor: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2019
looking at this picture now i see why our player was lying down, the plan seems to be to block the free kick if hit under the wall. Well the keeper was too jittery and the shot was too hot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) / Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.