Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad (435 Views)

Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? / 5 Types Of Writing Jobs That Can Give You A Highly Profitable Career As A Writer / Who Can Help With Real Online Jobs That Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad by Hycon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
My friend and I are trying to increase the chances of living well abroad. This has to do with having legit good sources of income.

I have been compiling a list of jobs that pays at least $20/hour or equivalent outside of Nigeria.

Does anyone know entry-level jobs that pay well abroad?

We would like to see your ideas or if you know someone(maybe a Nigerian or any African) that does a well-paid occupation abroad or business.

We are also open to business ideas you think will strive well if properly managed to sustain abroad without a 9-5 job.

Please SHARE your knowledge!

This could help people living in the diaspora or about to immigrate.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad by healthserve(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let's make it give and take. You say yourself and your friends have been collecting lists of jobs that offers as much as 20$ per hour. I like you to start with your list, share your ideas and as it gets interesting, we'll tap into the flow and share ideas on what we think as well. So Sir, let's start with your list.
Re: Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad by mekuso89(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
healthserve:
Let's make it give and take. You say yourself and your friends have been collecting lists of jobs that offers as much as 20$ per hour. I like you to start with your list, share your ideas and as it gets interesting, we'll tap into the flow and share ideas on what we think as well. So Sir, let's start with your list.
Re: Living Abroad? Advice On Jobs That Pay Well Abroad by Hycon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
healthserve:

The more money that flows in a business sector usually determines how much associate are paid.

The food sector has a lot of money because people usually eat out abroad.

Order selector at food companies average $15-20/hr with incentives base on your productivity.

Forklift driver is just about $14-17/hr

Armed Security job average about $17-21/hr

Power utility technician average about $25/hr

IT support technician: $20-25/hr

Web developer: $25-30/hr

Note: all these are starting wages of jobs that a black man can do who immigrated from Africa

Due to our accent and who we are, some jobs are not given to us.

Just imagine an Hausa man moved to a Yoruba land, even with a good qualification the chances of getting a job he likes is not 100%.

I know some people do UBER full time. I spoke to someone that said because of competition he makes about $150-$200 after driving for about 12 hours daily.

I need more ideas!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed And Looking For How To Stupidly Earn Massive Income Online? Get In / With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Affordable Wholesale Products Will Be Updated On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.